Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (IATA: CKG, ICAO: ZUCK) is located in Yubei District, Chongqing, China. The airport's IATA Airport code, CKG, is derived from the city's former romanized name, Chungking. Jiangbei airport is also a 128-hour transit visa-free airport for foreigners from many countries. It was awarded first place in the "Best Airport in the 25–40 Million Passenger Size" category by Airports Council International in 2017 and again in 2018.
Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport
|Location||Yubei District, Chongqing|
|Opened||22 January 1990|
|Focus city for|
|Elevation AMSL||416 m / 1,365 ft|
|Coordinates||29°43′09″N 106°38′30″E / 29.71917°N 106.64167°ECoordinates: 29°43′09″N 106°38′30″E / 29.71917°N 106.64167°E|
CAAC airport chart (accurate as of 2016)
|Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport|
Situated 19 kilometres (12 mi) north of the city centre of Chongqing, the airport is a major aviation hub for airlines in western China, including China Express Airlines, China Southern Airlines (Chongqing Airlines), Sichuan Airlines, Shandong Airlines, XiamenAir and China West Air. Chongqing is a focus city of Air China and Hainan Airlines.
The airport has three terminals: Terminal 2 serving domestic flights and Terminal 3A other domestic flights and all international flights while Terminal 1 is currently closed. The first, second, and third phases of the airport came into operation in January 1990, December 2004, and December 2010, respectively. Terminal 2 is capable of handling 15 million passengers and Terminal 3A 45 million passengers annually.
In terms of passenger traffic, Jiangbei Airport was the ninth-busiest airport nationwide in 2018, handling 41,595,887 passengers with a year-on-year growth of 7.4 percent. The airport was the eighth-busiest airport by traffic movements and tenth-busiest airport by cargo traffic in China in 2016.
The civil aviation of Chongqing dates back to the 1920s. After the completion of Baishiyi Airport in 1938, Chongqing became one of the four cities in China that had an airport in operation. In 1950, four flight routes from Tianjin, Chengdu, Guangzhou and Kunming to Chongqing became the earliest to be opened after the establishment of the People's Republic of China in 1949. In 1965, the Civil Aviation Administration of China opened an office in Sichuan Province and Chongqing Airport became subject to it. The development of Chongqing's civil aviation then stopped until the 1990s.
On 22 January 1990, the new airport, Chongqing Jiangbei Airport was opened to replace the old Baishiyi Airport's commercial flight functions, which remained open as a military airport. The development of the civil aviation resumed. In 1997, when the Chongqing area became a 4th municipality of China, Civil Aviation Administration of China established a branch in Chongqing in the same year.
Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport is currently undergoing a major expansion, with a vision of obtaining a major international air hub and becoming the largest airport in western China by 2030. Jiangbei Airport has been outlined ambitious growth plans, competing with Chengdu Airport, Kunming Airport, Wuhan Airport and Xi'an Airport to be recognized as the nation's fourth largest aviation hub (after those hubs in Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou).
Jiangbei Airport was reported to have reached the fastest growth rates since 2011, according to CAPA's Airport Traffic Benchmark Tool. On 1 November 2015, the annual passengers at Jiangbei Airport exceeded 30 million for the first time.
The expansion project Phase III, which included a second runway and an additional Terminal, T2, started construction in 2007 and completed in 2010. Major elements of the construction were adding a second runway of 3,200 meters (which was later lengthened to 3,600 meters to satisfy the landings and takeoffs of Boeing 747 and the demands of Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) to the east of the existing runway, building a parallel taxiway in between the two runways, and setting up a visual aid lighting support system. It also added a second terminal building (T2) with an area of 86,000 square meters, 41 apron aircraft parking stands, and a freight station and support facilities occupying an area of 20,000 square metres (220,000 sq ft). It cost CNY3.3 billion (US$538 million). On 22 December 2010, the second runway was commissioned, which made Jiangbei Airport the fourth airport in mainland China to operate two runways, one exclusively for departures and the other exclusively for arrivals.
The most recent expansion - Phase IV (dubbed the Eastern Expansion) - of Jiangbei Airport has been the biggest and contains the construction of a third runway and a new terminal, T3A, being 530,000 square meters, more than double the size of the existing terminals (T1 and T2A/T2B) combined, costing CNY26.0 billion (US$4.1 billion). Most of T3A’s construction work was completed by the end of 2016. The terminal was inaugurated in August 2017, after which the airport has more than 725,000 square meters of terminal floor space, ranking Jiangbei Airport among China's 15 largest airports with an annual passenger capacity of 60 million and an annual cargo capacity of 2 million tons. Half of the terminal (concourses G & H) is for international flights from major cities in South East Asia, East Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, and North America. After the completion of expansion Phase IV, Jiangbei Airport became the fourth airport in Greater China (inc. Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan) that has three runways in operation, of which Runway #3 (03/21) is operated independently on top of the pair #1 (02L/20R) and #2 (02R/20L).
The fifth phase of expansion for Jiangbei Airport is currently underway. It is expected to include a new terminal, namely T3B, designed by Zaha Hadid Architects and CSWADI, and a fourth runway. This phase will be finished in the mid-2020s.
|Phase||Date of inauguration||Terminals||Runways (direction, ref. code)||Number of bays||Passenger capacity|
|Constituents||Areas (sq m)||Aerobridges||Remote*||Total||Total||International|
|I||22 January 1990||T1||16,000||#1 (02/20, 4E)||6||25||31||1,000,000||-|
|II||12 December 2004||T1, T2B||104,900||#1 (02/20, 4E)||24||26||50||7,000,000||-|
|III||21 December 2010||T1, T2A/T2B||181,900||#1 (02L/20R, 4E) #2 (02R/20L, 4E)||36||49||85||30,000,000||2,100,000|
|IV||29 August 2017||T1, T2A/T2B, T3A||718,900||#1 (02L/20R, 4E) #2 (02R/20L, 4E) #3 (03/21, 4F)||98||81||179||60,000,000||10,000,000|
|V||Expected 2022||T1, T2A/T2B, T3A/T3B||1,068,900||#1 (02L/20R, 4E) #2 (02R/20L, 4E) #3 (03L/21R, 4F) #4 (03R/21L, 4F)||165||-||-||70,000,000||14,000,000|
Note: Remote bays include the ones that serve the air freighters.
Surge in cargo trafficEdit
Cargo traffic increased at an average rate of 14% in the first six months of 2011, driven by exponential growth in international cargo. International cargo/mail volumes increased by 12 times from 2010 levels in the first half of 2011, to more than 9000 tonnes. In the second half of 2011, this growth rate is expected to be maintained, with Hewlett-Packard, Asus and other brands of large international IT production capacity supporting the increase, to an anticipated 60,000 to 80,000 tonnes of international cargo throughout the whole year.
New international routesEdit
Before 2010, Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport's international destinations all terminated in East and Southeast Asia, including direct flights to Tokyo (has stop-over in Beijing or Shanghai), Seoul, Singapore, Bangkok, Phuket, Siem Reap, etc. In 2011, Qatar Airways opened a new route to Doha. Finnair’s services to Helsinki would later be added in 2012.
With the new T3A terminal in operation since August 2017, the airport has had multiple new international routes with non-stop flights to London, Dubai, Los Angeles, New York, Sydney, Melbourne, Rome, Paris, Budapest, etc. T3A Terminal and the third runway of Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport started operation at 06:00 on 29 August 2017. In the meantime, T1 was temporarily closed, T2 serve only domestic flights operated by Sichuan Airlines, West Airlines, Huaxia Airlines and Spring Airlines, and the remaining flights were transferred to T3A. In addition, the airport operates a free trans-shipment shuttle between T2 and T3A in a 24-hour operation.
|Year||Passengers||Ranking by PAX||Cargo||Aircraft operations|
Source: CAAC (Civil Aviation Administration of China)
Number of domestic and international/regional passengers (bar chart, 2009–2018)
Source : CQA (Chongqing Airport Group Co., Ltd.)
Airlines and destinationsEdit
This section needs additional citations for verification. (February 2022)
The following airlines operate regular scheduled flights to and from Chongqing
The airport's ground transportation is developing very fast. Four highways around the airport are either under construction or have been built, as part of plans to turn Chongqing into an integrated regional transport hub in western China. There is a 300,000-square-meter (3,200,000 sq ft) GTC (Ground Transportation Centre) in front of T3A’s main terminal building, providing transfer to inter-city rail, metro, buses, long-distance coach and taxis.
General plan of integrated transportation Hub at Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport:
- One inter-city rail: Branch of Chongqing-Wanzhou Inter-City Rail
- Two lines of Chongqing Rail Transit: CRT Line 3 and Line 10
- Three latitudinal roadways: (1) outer ring expressway, (2) relocated National Highway G319, and (3) southern connecting freeway
- Four longitudinal roadways: (1) first freeway of CKG Airport (National Highway G210), (2) second freeway of CKG Airport (under construction), (3) Chongqing-Linshui expressway, and (4) northern connecting roadway
Airport Express lines are easily accessible at Terminals 2 and 3.
- Route K01: Jiangbei Airport → Jiazhou (加州) → Damiao (大庙) → Shangqingsi (上清寺) → Chongqing Great Hall → Jiefangbei. It takes about 50 minutes from the airport to the city centre (Jiefangbei).
- Route K02: Jiangbei Airport → Qixia Road (栖霞路) → North Square of Chongqingbei Railway Station. 40 minutes may be taken from the airport to the High-Speed railway station.
- Route K03: Jiangbei Airport → Yanggongqiao (Shapingba)
- Route K05: Jiangbei Airport → Sigongli Bus Terminal
- Route K06: Jiangbei Airport → Chongqing West Railway Station
- Route K07: Jiangbei Airport → Shapingba Railway Station
There is a transfer center for long-distance coaches between Terminal 2A and Terminal 2B, and it offers bus services to nearby cities in Sichuan and Guizhou Province, as well as suburban areas of Chongqing Municipality.
There is currently one airport freeway connecting the city center with the airport, and the second one is under construction and will be put into operation in the late 2016. The airport freeway is 23 kilometers long, but it usually takes as many as 30 minutes to get from the city center to the airport because of the heavy traffic.
The airport has four parking lots:
- International (Outdoor) Parking Lot, located in front of Terminal 1 (With certain sections transformed into a drive-in cinema since March 2022)
- Domestic (Outdoor) Parking Lot, located in front of Terminal 2
- Underground (Indoor) Parking Lot, located under Terminal 2
- Central Parking Garage, located in the GTC (Ground Transportation Center) in front of Terminal 3
All together, the airport can accommodate about 7,300 cars at one time.
Chongqing Rail TransitEdit
Chongqing Rail Transit Line 3 runs from Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport's Terminal 2 station, going through the city center via Lianglukou station and onto its final stop, Yudong, covering a distance of 60 kilometres (37 mi). It takes around 50 minutes to get to the city center (Lianglukou).
Line 10, serves as the second metro line connecting the urban areas of Chongqing and the airport. One station of Line 10 is at Terminal 3 and the other is at Terminal 2. This line runs under Runways #1 (02L/20R) and #2 (02R/20L), connecting Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 in landside. Line 10 is the only metro line access to the new Terminal 3, while Line 3 will not be elongated to Terminal 3. Line 10 also reduces the travel distance between Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport and Chongqingbei Railway Station, which can facilitate the transfers of passengers between air and rail.
China Railway (Inter City trains)Edit
Terminal 3A has a huge underground railway station located within its GTC (Ground Transportation Center). It is built 90 degrees adjacent to the CRT Line 10 metro station. The rail station opened on 30 December 2022, initially with limited service to stations along the Chongqing Railway Eastern Loop, forming the Airport Branch of said rail line. It is one stop away from the closest railway hub, Chongqing North Railway Station.
The station, is however, designed to connect cities as far as 300 kilometers away, thus allowing Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport to serve a significantly larger population. The speed of the trains is designed to be 250 to 300 kilometers per hour, allowing journeys to take less than one hour from a relatively faraway locations within the Greater Chongqing Municipality.
The headquarters of China Express Airlines are on the airport property.
- On July 8, 2020, a Ruili Airlines Boeing 737 flying from Xi'an to Kunming had to make an emergency landing at Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport after suffering a broken cockpit window and plunging 10,000 feet before pilots recuperated control of the aircraft. None of the plane's occupants were injured during the incident.
- On May 12, 2022, a Tibet Airlines Airbus A319-100, operating as Tibet Airlines Flight 9833 from Chongqing to Nyingchi Mainling Airport in Nyingchi, Tibet, left the runway after an aborted takeoff because of an "abnormality". The planes engines then scraped on the lawn, causing them to break and burst into flames. All 113 passengers and 9 crew members evacuated safely, but 36 of them suffered from minor injuries.
- ^ "China Southern Airlines to make Chongqing into aviation hub". Xinhua News Agency. 6 May 2011. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- ^ 厦门航空重庆分公司正式揭牌成立 (in Chinese (China)). CARNOC. 26 October 2018. Archived from the original on 26 October 2018.
- ^ 重庆机场服务质量保持全球同层级机场领先地位 (in Chinese (China)). CARNOC. 16 August 2018.
- ^ 江北机场T3今起投用 重庆进入三跑道时代 (in Chinese (China)). Sina Chongqing. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- ^ 重庆珍档:44年前周总理拍板 扩建白市驿机场 (in Chinese (China)). QQ Chongqing. 21 February 2010. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- ^ 江北国际机场四期扩建工程今年底奠基 (in Simplified Chinese). Chongqing Morning Paper. 4 September 2011. Archived from the original on 6 April 2012. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- ^ "China Civil Aviation Report – Chinese Aviation, Airports, and Airplanes". Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- ^ "Chongqing aims to become China's fourth largest airport". Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- ^ "QATAR AIRWAYS TO FLY TO CHONGQING IN CHINA". Qatar Airways. 11 August 2011. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- ^ 记者探秘T3航站楼 重庆机场"飞"上新台阶. news.ifeng.com. Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- ^ 重庆再开8条国际航线 直飞莫斯科、伊斯坦布尔等-搜狐. mt.sohu.com. 13 July 2016. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- ^ 重庆机场T3航站楼8月29日6时启用.
- ^ 重庆江北国际机场旅客吞吐量排名全球第54位 (in Chinese (China)). Sina News. 28 September 2017. Retrieved 28 September 2017.
- ^ CADAS：2017年全球机场吞吐量TOP50出炉 (in Chinese (China)). Carnoc. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
- ^ a b "九元航空冬春航线换季开始，快来看看有没有您心仪的航线！". Retrieved 16 November 2022.
- ^ Liu, Jim. "Air China outlines Beijing Daxing operations from late-Oct 2019". Routesonline. Retrieved 4 October 2019.
- ^ a b "Air China NW22 International Operations – 30OCT22". Aeroroutes. Retrieved 31 October 2022.
- ^ a b 国航新增海拉尔—呼和浩特—重庆航线-新闻中心-内蒙古新闻网. inews.nmgnews.com.cn (in Chinese (China)). Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- ^ "潮汕机场2022年冬航季10月30日全新起航". Retrieved 26 January 2023.
- ^ Liu, Jim. "Air China adds Chongqing – Okinawa service from late-Dec 2019". Routesonline. Retrieved 5 December 2019.
- ^ a b c "西双版纳机场2022年冬航季航点整理". Retrieved 16 February 2023.
- ^ a b "今起，湛江吴川机场将执行冬春航季任务！票价低至⋯⋯". Retrieved 24 December 2022.
- ^ "新征程！北海机场2022年冬航季航班计划公布！". Retrieved 8 January 2023.
- ^ "BANGKOK AIRWAYS RESUMES MAINLAND CHINA SERVICE IN LATE-1Q23". Aeroroutes. 24 January 2023. Retrieved 24 January 2023.
- ^ "夏秋换季上新，首都航空计划新开加频多条航线满足旅客出行需求". Retrieved 1 March 2023.
- ^ 夏秋航班换季 北京首都航空新增近20条航线-中国民航网 (in Chinese (China)). CAAC News. 21 March 2019. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- ^ "Sichuan Airlines / Chengdu Airlines NW22 Domestic Network Additions". Aeroroutes. Retrieved 8 November 2022.
- ^ "目前唯一一个中国直飞苏梅岛航线复航，成都航空夏秋航季新增加密恢复旅游航线". Retrieved 5 March 2023.
- ^ 东航10月28日起开通上海至百色航班_民航新闻_民航资源网 (in Chinese (China)). Carnoc. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- ^ a b c "温州机场2022年冬春航季航班计划来了！". Retrieved 28 December 2022.
- ^ a b c "青海民航进入冬航季". Retrieved 5 January 2023.
- ^ a b "承德普宁机场执行冬春航季航班计划". Retrieved 1 January 2023.
- ^ "【文旅出行】即日起，东营机场开启2022年冬航季！航班时刻表请收藏！". Retrieved 3 February 2023.
- ^ a b "文山机场有多少个航班？建议收藏". Retrieved 8 February 2023.
- ^ "一天一点普洱（2522）澜沧景迈机场冬春航班换季啦！澜沧⇌长沙航线即将开通". Retrieved 16 February 2023.
- ^ 荔波新增航班 至重庆南宁每周有四趟往返 (in Chinese (China)). Sina Guangzhou. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- ^ "10月30日起，丽江机场将执行2022年冬航季航班计划". Retrieved 12 February 2023.
- ^ a b Liu, Jim. "China Express adds Laos service from late-Dec 2019". Routesonline. Retrieved 11 December 2019.
- ^ 三明——重庆直飞航班正式开通 - 民生 - 东南网三明频道. sm.fjsen.com (in Simplified Chinese). Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- ^ "【新航季】太原机场2022年冬春航季航班时刻计划". Retrieved 19 December 2022.
- ^ "全面恢复！义乌机场2022年冬航季出港航班时刻表来了！不查核酸+健康码⋯⋯". Retrieved 31 December 2022.
- ^ "航线有调整！梅州机场冬春航季航班计划出炉". Retrieved 26 December 2022.
- ^ "China Southern / Xiamen Airlines NW22 Domestic Network Additions". Aeroroutes. Retrieved 8 November 2022.
- ^ "2022年南航山西地区冬春航班时刻表". Retrieved 1 November 2022.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p "【换季抢先看】收好这份换季航线表，自在出行不用愁". Retrieved 7 November 2022.
- ^ "航班换季 ▏别错过！2022年冬航季来啦！". Retrieved 10 January 2023.
- ^ "Chongqing Airlines to resume Chongqing-Singapore service from late Feb-2023". CAPA. 8 February 2023.
- ^ 多彩贵州航空开通贵阳-梧州-重庆航线-中国民航网 (in Chinese (China)). CAAC News. 1 April 2019. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- ^ "东海·新航季 | 最新航线动态一键知晓！". Retrieved 8 December 2022.
- ^ a b "【首发头条】南宁机场2022年冬航季换季特别资讯". Retrieved 4 February 2023.
- ^ "海南航空夏秋航班换季及3月国际/地区航班计划计划出炉". Retrieved 11 March 2023.
- ^ "Hainan Airlines Schedules Chongqing – Madrid late-June 2022 Launch". Aeroroutes. Retrieved 21 June 2022.
- ^ 海航A330将运营三亚直飞重庆成都等航班. sky.news.sina.com.cn (in Chinese (China)). Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- ^ "Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Yangon from late-Jan 2019". routesonline. Retrieved 23 January 2019.
- ^ a b c d "新航季||河北航空新开及恢复10余条航线". Retrieved 5 December 2022.
- ^ "Hong Kong Airlines Resumes Beijing Service From Nov 2022". Aeroroutes. 15 November 2022.
- ^ a b "Air China Group/Affiliated Carriers NW22 Domestic Network Additions". Aeroroutes. Retrieved 8 November 2022.
- ^ "龙江航空2022冬春航季航班计划". Retrieved 8 December 2022.
- ^ a b "叮咚！巫山机场2022/2023冬春航季航班计划请查收！". Retrieved 21 January 2023.
- ^ 长龙航空举办2019年夏航季航空旅游推介会-中国民航网 (in Chinese (China)). CAAC news. 13 March 2019.
- ^ "Loong Air NW22 Domestic Network Additions". Aeroroutes. Retrieved 10 November 2022.
- ^ a b c d e "Hainan Airlines / HNA Group Carriers NW22 Network Additions". Aeroroutes. Retrieved 11 November 2022.
- ^ a b "阜阳机场明天（30日）开始执行冬航季航班时刻". Retrieved 17 January 2023.
- ^ a b "【回国航班】南航12月航班计划、青岛航空2022-2023冬春航季航线网络". Retrieved 22 December 2022.
- ^ a b "Qingdao Airlines NW22 Domestic Network Additions". Aeroroutes. Retrieved 10 November 2022.
- ^ a b "【新航季】临汾机场2022年冬春航季航班时刻计划". Retrieved 21 December 2022.
- ^ "10月30日起 上饶三清山机场执行冬春航季时刻". Retrieved 26 December 2022.
- ^ a b 抢抓"四川机遇" 未来成都还将开通这些国际航线 -四川新闻-四川新闻网. scnews.newssc.org (in Chinese (China)). Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- ^ http://yu023.net/html/news/26165.html
- ^ "最低99元！芜宣机场冬航季开启". Retrieved 1 January 2023.
- ^ "提醒！扬泰机场冬春航季航班时刻表速戳". Retrieved 27 December 2022.
- ^ 川航开通哈尔滨＝烟台＝重庆往返航线_民航新闻_民航资源网 (in Chinese (China)). Carnoc. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- ^ "航班换季 ▏别错过！2022年冬航季来啦！". Retrieved 10 January 2023.
- ^ "SilkAir continues its journey as Singapore Airlines". Singapore Airlines.
- ^ a b "天津航空换季航线超前预告来了，天津=郑州=悉尼国际航线3月24日重新启航". Retrieved 26 February 2023.
- ^ "【收藏】10月30日起，大理开通杭州，加密北京、广州、深圳等直飞航线". Retrieved 19 February 2023.
- ^ "芒市机场通航城市增至16个，包括成都杭州泉州等". Retrieved 10 February 2023.
- ^ "安庆机场2022年冬航季航班时刻表正式发布". Retrieved 16 January 2023.
- ^ a b 图片 3月底西部航空新开多条重庆始发航线_民航新闻_民航资源网 (in Chinese (China)). Carnoc. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- ^ a b "换季上新！西部航空2023年夏秋航季新开/重开/加密航线". Retrieved 28 February 2023.
- ^ 西部航空新开重庆=昌都航线 共促两地经济文化发展_民航新闻_民航资源网 (in Chinese (China)). Carnoc. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- ^ "China West Air flight PN6449". Flightradar24.
- ^ 覆盖亚太欧美 重庆航空货运物流网络已基本成型. 重庆政府公众信息网. 6 May 2012. Retrieved 7 May 2012.
- ^ "Air China Cargo introduces two new routes | Air Cargo World News". Archived from the original on 28 August 2013. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- ^ 国货航成功执行重庆第一班至北美货运包机. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- ^ 华航11月2日开通"高雄——重庆"直航航线,11月4日起将增辟台北（桃园）——重庆货运航线 (in Simplified Chinese). 民航资源网. 2 November 2011. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- ^ "China Southern Launches the First Regular International Freighter Service of Chongqing". China Southern Airlines. 23 September 2011. Archived from the original on 29 March 2012. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- ^ http://caac.people.com.cn/GB/114110/8772652.html[permanent dead link]
- ^ "Ethiopian Airlines puts Chongqing on freighter map". The Stat Trade Times. 9 July 2019. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- ^ "Etihad cargo schedule" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 April 2014. Retrieved 15 February 2015.
- ^ "Flight Timetable" (PDF). EVA Air Cargo.
- ^ 汉莎航空开通法兰克福—重庆全货机航班 – 新华网重庆频道. Archived from the original on 23 September 2015. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- ^ "MasKargo adds new China service in Nov 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 18 November 2016.
- ^ "Qantas Freight launches Chongqing route | Air Cargo World News". Archived from the original on 30 July 2012. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- ^ "Chongqing to Have Largest Airport in Western China".[permanent dead link]
- ^ 杨帆. 机场至两路城区开通公交专线 江北机场步入公交时代. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- ^ 5日起 江北机场到两路城区的公交专线启用. 重庆商报. Archived from the original on 5 November 2016. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- ^ 走！到重庆江北国际机场“汽车影院”看电影｜website=sina.com (in Simplified Chinese). 3 March 2022. Archived from the original on 30 December 2022. Retrieved 30 December 2022.
- ^ 重庆江北机场-停车场. www.cqa.cn. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- ^ 江北机场T3航站楼 有5000个地下停车位.
- ^ 重庆轻轨3号线正式通车 山城轨道交通网已现雏形 (in Simplified Chinese). 人民网. 29 September 2011. Archived from the original on 1 October 2011. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- ^ http://cq.people.com.cn/n2/2017/0828/c365402-30660695.html%7C[permanent dead link] Terminal 3 accessible by CRT Line 10(Source in Chinese). Retrieved 18 June 2018
- ^ 重庆东环铁路开通，串联三大火车站与江北机场，带你打卡沿线站点 (in Simplified Chinese). 上游新闻. 30 December 2022. Archived from the original on 30 December 2022. Retrieved 30 December 2022.
- ^ "China Daily Website - Connecting China Connecting the World" 重庆江北机场四期扩建年底奠基. China Daily (in Simplified Chinese). 30 August 2011. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- ^ 联系我们. China Express Airlines. 14 August 2015. Archived from the original on 14 August 2015. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- ^ "Airliner plunges 10,000 feet in three minutes after cockpit window cracks". 8 July 2020.
- ^ "Chinese jet aborts takeoff, catches fire, causing minor injuries from evacuation". Reuters. 12 May 2022. Retrieved 12 May 2022.
- ^ Lau, Jack (12 May 2022). "Tibet Airlines plane in flames, passengers evacuated before take-off in southwestern China". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 12 May 2022.
- Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (in Chinese)