Beijing Capital Airlines
|Founded||1995 (as Deer Jet Airlines)|
|Parent company||Hainan Airlines (70%)|
|Key people||Zhang Kui (CEO)|
The company was established in 1995 as Deer Jet Airlines (Chinese: 金鹿航空; pinyin: Jīnlù Hángkōng). In 1998, it began offering international services under the Deer Air branding. In October 2007, it received its first Airbus A319 and began returning the formerly operated Boeing 737s. Deer Jet began providing charter services in December 2008 using a fleet of A319s and corporate jets. The airline was authorized by the Civil Aviation Administration of China to operate scheduled air services in 2009.
On 2 April 2010, Beijing Capital Airlines CO., LTD. launched its first service, based in Beijing Capital International Airport. Deer Jet Airlines was divided into two companies on May 4, 2010. While the charter operation has kept the Deer Jet branding, scheduled operations using Airbus aircraft were renamed Capital Airlines. Capital Airlines operates mainly in China (including the Hong Kong and Macao special autonomous regions) and Taiwan, focusing on international air passenger service and cargo transport operations.
Since 2015, long-haul flights between China and other cities have been operated by Beijing Capital Airlines with Airbus A330 aircraft.
In November 2016, Beijing Capital Airlines announced the launch of a Hangzhou-Qingdao-Vancouver service on December 30, 2016, which is served by Airbus A330 aircraft.
Beijing Capital Airlines launches thrice-a-week Beijing-Xian-Lisbon service starting from August 30, 2019.
|Airbus A320neo||5||—||—||180||180||Entered service in 2018|
Six additional airplanes are in the fleet, making the true fleet size 95. Please click the link https://www.flightradar24.com/data/airlines/jd-cbj/fleet to get the true fleet of Beijing Capital Airlines.
Beijing Capital Airlines has previously operated the following aircraft:
Focus Cities and HubsEdit
- Beijing Capital Airport Hub
- Qingdao Liuting International Airport Hub
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport Hub
- Haikou Meilan International Airport
- Sanya Phoenix International Airport
- Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
- Nanjing Lukou International Airport
- Hefei Xinqiao International Airport
- Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport
- Shenyang Taoxian International Airport
- Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Lijiang Sanyi Airport
- "联系方式." Beijing Capital Airlines. Retrieved on August 26, 2012. "北京首都国际机场货运北路3号首都航空大厦"
- "youjidizhi.doc[permanent dead link]." (Archive[dead link]) Beijing Capital Airlines. Retrieved on August 26, 2012. "Address：Capital Airlines Building，No 3，North Cargo Road, Beijing Capital International Airport"
- "Deer Air to be renamed Capital Airlines". www.chinadaily.com.cn.
- "Capital Airlines to jet off next week". www.chinadaily.com.cn.
- F_127. "Beijing Capital Airlines formally launched". Archived from the original on 17 October 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2015.
- "Beijing Capital Airlines rolls out new Vancouver-Qingdao-Hangzhou Service". Canada NewsWire. November 24, 2016. Retrieved December 7, 2016.
- "Beijing Capital Airlines to launch Beijing-Xian-Lisbon route". Business Traveller. Retrieved 2019-07-11.
- "Beijing Capital Airlines Fleet Details and History". planespotters.net. 23 August 2018. Retrieved 23 August 2018.