Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport (IATA: SJW, ICAO: ZBSJ) is the primary airport serving Shijiazhuang, the capital of Hebei province, China. The airport is the hub for Hebei Airlines and a focus city for both China United Airlines and Spring Airlines. It is also one of the few airports in China that Antonov An-225 can operate.
Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport
|Operator||Hebei Airport Management Group|
|Location||Xinchengpu Town, Zhengding County, Hebei|
|Hub for||Hebei Airlines|
|Focus city for|
|Elevation AMSL||71 m / 233 ft|
CAAC airport chart
|Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport|
Shijiazhuang Zhengding Airport was opened in 1995. It was renamed to Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport in July 2008.
Airlines and destinationsEdit
|China Postal Airlines||Nanjing, Seoul–Incheon, Zhengzhou|
|Hong Kong Airlines Cargo||Hong Kong|
|SF Airlines||Changsha, Hangzhou, Ningbo|
|Uzbekistan Airways||Ostrava (operated for EGT Express)|
|YTO Cargo Airlines||Bishkek|
The airport provides a free inter-terminal shuttle bus between Terminals 1/2 and Zhengding Airport railway station. They operate every 30 minutes from 6:30 am to 8:30 pm.
The Beijing–Guangzhou–Shenzhen–Hong Kong High-Speed Railway passes within about 3 km south of the airport's terminal. A few trains a day stop at Zhengding Airport railway station, providing convenient service to Shijiazhuang railway station and a few other key stations in the Beijing/Hebei/Henan/Shanxi region.
Shijiazhuang Airport Authority views the railway as an important tool to attract passengers to the airport not just from Shijiazhuang, but from the wider region as well. They have announced a program providing air passengers flying to Shijiazhuang with free train tickets to station such as Beijing West and Zhengzhou; passengers arriving to the airport by train and leaving by plane can have the cost of their train tickets reimbursed as well.
There are 5 bus routes to and from points throughout the city including Hebei Stadium, Jinyuan Hotel, Shijiazhuang Railway Station, Dongkaifaqu, Hoton Hotel. The airport buses run to each of the two terminals and cost up to ¥20 per ride depending on the route. The airport buses accept only paper tickets that are sold at each terminal and certain bus stops in the city. The airport also offers inter-city bus services to and from neighboring cities including Baoding, Dingzhou, Anguo, Gaoyang, Xiong'an, Baigou, Xingtai, Hengshui, Anping, Shenzhou, Handan, Cangzhou, Yangquan, Dezhou, Xinji, Zhengding and Luquan.
Taxi stations are set on the arrival floor of both terminal 1 and 2. The expense is determined by meter. It usually costs around ¥100 from Zhongshandonglu Air Ticket Office to airport.
- "石家庄机场2018年旅客吞吐量达到1133万人次_民航新闻_民航资源网". news.carnoc.com.
- "2018年中国235个机场吞吐量排名_民航新闻_民航资源网". news.carnoc.com.
- 坐飛機報銷火車票 航空業死磕高鐵 Archived 2012-12-31 at the Wayback Machine (Air passengers can have their train tickets reimbursed: Air transportation industry's fight for survival), 2012-12-28
- "China redirects Beijing-bound flights as imported Covid-19 cases rising". The Star. 2020-03-22. Retrieved 2020-03-22.
- "图片 乌鲁木齐国际机场4月新开复航8条航线_民航资源网".
- 东方航空夏秋换季时 更多航线伴您行
- "New regular air service China–Ostrava". EGT Express.
- "YTO Express adds Kyrgyzstan freighter flights". 20 January 2020.
- "高铁摆渡--河北机场管理集团有限公司". www.hebeiairport.cn.
- Zhengding Airport Station schedule. (in Chinese)
- 石家莊機場新候機樓明年下半年投用 乘機免費乘高鐵, 2012-12-30
- "市区班车--河北机场管理集团有限公司". www.hebeiairport.cn.
- "出租车--河北机场管理集团有限公司". www.hebeiairport.cn.