Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016)
Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport (IATA: TNA, ICAO: ZSJN) is the airport serving Jinan, the capital of Shandong Province, China. The airport is located approximately 33 kilometres (21 mi) northeast of the city center and immediately to the north of the Yaoqiang Subdistrict (遥墙街道) after which the airport is named. By road, the airport is connected to the Jinan Ring (济南绕城高速公路), Beijing–Shanghai, and Qingdao–Yinchuan Expressways.
|Location||Yaoqiang Subdistrict, Licheng District, Jinan|
|Hub for||Shandong Airlines|
|Elevation AMSL||23 m / 76 ft|
CAAC airport chart
|Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport|
In 2018, Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport is the 25th busiest airport in China with 16,611,795 passengers.
Airlines and destinationsEdit
- "Sichuan adds Jinan – Los Angeles service from Dec 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport master plan review receives CAAC approval". CAPA. Retrieved 11 September 2019.
- 东航山东分公司夏秋换季新增多条航线 (in Chinese). Carnoc.
- 服务公告_国航服务公告-国航官网 (in Chinese). Air China.
- Liu, Jim (25 September 2019). "Spring Airlines expands Macau network in W19". Retrieved 25 September 2019.
- 济南至首尔航班每周达29班,放心去韩国买买买!-新闻频道-手机搜狐 (in Chinese). Sohu.