Zhangjiajie Hehua International Airport
Zhangjiajie Hehua International Airport (simplified Chinese: 张家界荷花国际机场; traditional Chinese: 張家界荷花國際機場; pinyin: Zhāngjiājiè Héhuā Jīchǎng) is an airport in Zhangjiajie, Hunan, People's Republic of China (IATA: DYG, ICAO: ZGDY).
Zhāngjiājiè Héhuā Jīchǎng
|Location||Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China|
Airlines and destinationsEdit
- "에어서울, 장자제 직항편 개설..."장자제 직항편 LCC 중 처음"" (in Korean). Financial News. 4 October 2019.
- "China Southern adds Zhangjiangjie – Bangkok route in W18". routesonline. Retrieved 17 September 2018.
- Liu, Jim. "Korean Air schedules additional routes to China in W19". Routesonline. Retrieved 4 October 2019.
- "Sichuan Airlines adds Dayong – Korea routes in W19". routesonline. Retrieved 17 October 2019.
- "Sichuan Airlines plans Dayong – Osaka launch in August 2019". routesonline. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- "티웨이항공, 장자제·옌지 신규 취항" (in Korean). Financial News. 1 August 2019.
|This article about an airport in the People's Republic of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|