Templates are pages that are embedded (transcluded) into other pages to allow for the repetition of information.
- Help:A quick guide to templates, a brief introduction on templates for beginners
- Help:Template, the main technical help page on templates, provides information on creating and using templates
- Wikipedia:Template namespace, guidelines and tips for use of templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Templates, the WikiProject that looks after template-related issues
- Wikipedia:Template messages, an index of all standard templates used on Wikipedia, grouped into topic-specific headings
- Wikipedia:Navigation templates, templates that link between multiple articles belonging to the same topic
- Wikipedia:List of infoboxes for infoboxes, which are small panels that summarize key features of the page's subject.
- Wikipedia:Categorization for templates used for categories
- Wikipedia:Citation templates for templates used to format article references and citations
- Wikipedia:Requested templates, to request creation of a template.
- Category:Wikipedia templates
Use this form to search in the Template: or Template_talk: namespaces. See Help:Searching for more information.