Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism
|Administrator intervention against vandalism|
This page is intended only for reports about active, obvious, and persistent vandals and spammers. Before posting here, please read the spam and vandalism pages, as well as the AIV guide. To submit a report, edit this page and follow the instructions at the top of the "User-reported" section. For other issues that require administrator intervention, file a request for administrator attention elsewhere.
This page was last updated at 07:51 on 5 July 2022 (UTC).if it is out of date.
|This page has a backlog that requires the attention of one or more administrators.|
This notice is automatically updated by HBC AIV helperbot5 (talk) and will no longer be displayed when the backlog is cleared.
- 126.96.36.199 - Tripped filter 53 (LTA edit summary or editing pattern hit (Oshwah), details). DatBot (talk) 01:14, 5 July 2022 (UTC)
- filter 279 (Repeated attempts to save edit, details). DatBot (talk) 01:49, 5 July 2022 (UTC) - Tripped
- Lola Astanova:. Noncomunicative single purpose account pushing their point of view on this article's subject's birth date. Frequently removes reliable sources and refuses to respond to the numerous requests to explain their edits (requests made both in reverting edit summaries and on their talk page). User has not used an edit summary since Dec 2020, despite numerous edits since then. And even so, refused to work with other editors back then when others disagreed with their changes to Lola's birth date.
- IF they were to be communicative about their edits, work with others and explain their point of view instead of ignoring requests and edit warring to consistently change Lola's birth date with no explanations, we could potentially work with them, but this radio silence and refusal to work with others is not permissible. Zinnober9 (talk) 23:37, 4 July 2022 (UTC)
- 188.8.131.52 Consistent vandalism on J. B. Pritzker. Blanked talk page when warned. ser! (chat to me - see my edits) 06:43, 5 July 2022 (UTC)
- 184.108.40.206 Continues to make disruptive edits after final warning. Nabikunyoi (talk) 06:47, 5 July 2022 (UTC)