London Buses route 118
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Night-time||Night bus N133|
Upon being re-tendered the route passed to London General's Merton garage in February 2001. London General commenced further contracts on 4 February 2006 and 5 February 2011 with new Alexander Dennis Enviro 400s as part of the current contract.
Route 118 operates via these primary locations:
- Bus tender results Route 118 Transport for London 22 June 2005
- Bus tender results Route 118 Transport for London 14 May 2010
- Excellent! BusTalk (Go-Ahead London) issue 4 June 2010
- "Double-decker London bus crashes into front garden". BBC News. 27 December 2018. Retrieved 27 December 2018.
- Route 118 Map Transport for London
- Media related to London Buses route 118 at Wikimedia Commons