Thameside (bus company)
|Service area||East London|
|Routes||8 (May 2015)|
Thameside operates one bus garage.
In May 2008, all buses along with the trainers were moved into the new West Ham garage, meaning Rainham no longer operated any Transport for London routes. Rainham carried out all the engineering work until the new West Ham garage was completed in 2009.
Spirit of London (19000(LX55HGC))is now held at Rainham normally operating bus route 252.
As at May 2015, Thameside had a peak vehicle requirement of 97 buses.
- Companies House extract company no 6667411 East London Bus Limited
- Carr, Ken (May 2015). The London Bus Guide (5 ed.). Boreham: Visions International Entertainment. p. 118. ISBN 978-0-9931735-3-0.
- Rainham Garage Stagecoach
- West Ham Garage Stagecoach
- Bus tender results Route 248 Transport for London 28 March 2008