London Buses route 83
|Start||Golders Green station|
The Sunday daytime service was increased to every 10 minutes, with the daily evening service increased to every 12 minutes in May 2009.
In 2015/16 route 83 was the sixth-busiest TfL bus route with 12.6 million passengers.
From 10 September 2016, the daytime service was withdrawn between Alperton Station and Ealing Hospital and replaced by route 483. The night service was renumbered N83 and continues to run from Golders Green to Ealing Hospital. 
Route 83 operates via these primary locations:
- Aldridge, John (June 2009). "London's last 'old' double-deckers?". Buses. Ian Allan Publishing (531): 12.
- Better service for the 83 bus through Wembley and Kingsbury This Is Local London 28 May 2009
- Bus tender results Route 83 Transport for London 16 February 2009
- First quits London bus business Archived 7 June 2014 at the Wayback Machine Bus & Coach Professional 9 April 2013
- Date set for Aussie takeover of London bus routes Australasian Bus & Coach 14 June 2013
- Bus tender results Route 83 Transport for London 4 December 2015
- Changes to route 83 and the introduction of new route 483 Transport for London 7 June 2016
- Bus Service Changes 5 August to 24 September inclusive Transport for London 27 August 2016
- Route 83 Map Transport for London