Deptford Bridge DLR station
Deptford Bridge is a Docklands Light Railway (DLR) station in Deptford, London in England. The station is elevated above both local roads and Deptford Creek, and is adjacent to Lewisham College and Deptford market.
|Local authority||Royal Borough of Greenwich|
|Managed by||Docklands Light Railway|
|Number of platforms||2|
|Fare zone||2 and 3|
|DLR annual boardings and alightings|
|London transport portal|
The station is located between Greenwich and Elverson Road stations, and is on the boundary of Travelcard Zone 2 and 3. It is sited in the Royal Borough of Greenwich and is very close to the boundary with the London Borough of Lewisham.
The station was largely reconstructed and considerably enhanced when it was extended to enable 3-car trains to call at it.
|Preceding station||DLR||Following station|
|Docklands Light Railway|
- "Step free Tube Guide" (PDF). Transport for London. March 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on 1 June 2019.
- Transport for London (12 February 2013). "Freedom of Information DLR usage 1213". Transport for London. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- "Up-to-date DLR entry/exit statistics for each station" (XLSX). What Do They Know. Transport for London. 18 March 2016. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- "Passenger Numbers - Docklands Light Railway Limited" (XLSX (after downloading zip)). What Do They Know. Transport for London. 8 June 2017. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- "Administrative Areas". MAGIC - Multi Agency Geographic Information for the Countryside. Natural England. Retrieved 25 January 2009.