Trinity Catholic High School, Woodford Green
Trinity Catholic High School is an 11–18 mixed, Roman Catholic, voluntary aided school and sixth form in Woodford Green, Greater London, England. It is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brentwood.
|Trinity Catholic High School|
|Type||Voluntary aided school|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Local authority||Redbridge London Borough Council|
|Oversight||Roman Catholic Diocese of Brentwood|
|Department for Education URN||102860 Tables|
|Headmaster||Paul C. Doherty|
|Colour(s)||Navy blue, red, white|
It was established in 1976 following the amalgamation of Holy Family Convent School (now Upper Site) and St Paul's Catholic Secondary School (now Lower Site). It is split between two sites, with Upper Site (Main Site) on Mornington Road and the Lower Site on Sydney Road.
- Meryl Fernandes, actress
- James Argent, television personality
- Nicholas Browne, cricketer
- Catherine Dalton, cricketer
- Matt Harrold, footballer
- Daniel Lawrence, cricketer
- Louise Lombard, actress
- Gary Lucy, actor
- Christine Ohuruogu, athlete
- Kele Okereke, musician
- Tamzin Outhwaite, actress
- Darel Russell, footballer
- Peta Todd, glamour model
- Matt Ward, record producer and songwriter
- Conor Coventry, footballer
- "Headmaster". Trinity Catholic High School. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- "Trinity Catholic High School". Get information about schools. GOV.UK. Retrieved 13 July 2019.
- "School Details" (PDF). Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- Doherty, P.C. "Letter to Parents dated 18 October 2013". Retrieved 16 January 2016.