Tanishk Bagchi (born 23 November 1980) is an Indian music producer, composer, singer and lyricist in Hindi films. He is known for tracks like "Bolna", "Ve Maahi", "Aankh Maarey"(recreated), "Dilbar" (recreated), "Jehda Nasha" (recreated) and "Lut Gaye" (recreated).
|Born||23 November 1980|
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Early life and backgroundEdit
Bagchi released the Bengali-language album City Life in 2007. Bagchi later worked as a music producer alongside Aditya Dev in the song Meherbani, composed and written by Arko Pravo Mukherjee for the film 2014 film The Shaukeens. Bagchi collaborated with lyricist Vayu Srivastava for a single Oopar Oopar Renn De. Anurag Kashyap liked it and led the duo to a person named Ravi Adhikari, a close relative to the director of the 2015 film Tanu Weds Manu Returns, Aanand L. Rai. The duo then made their debut in Bollywood with the song Banno. Before composing for films, he produced and arranged music for TV shows like Thapki...Pyar Ki etc. Bagchi debuted as a solo composer in the song Samandar in Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon.
In 2017, Bagchi's first single outing for Machine arrived. The album had Dr. Zeus as a guest composer of a dance number. Though the film was a flop in the box office, the songs like Cheez Badi crossed million views on YouTube. In the same year, he, along with Vayu, composed the soundtrack album of the film Shubh Mangal Saavdhan.
Bagchi's first remake song Humma Humma, from the 2017 film Ok Jaanu. was initially disliked, but later went on to receive over 200 million views on YouTube. That same year, he recreated more classic songs like Tamma Tamma, Mere Rashke Qamar, Cheez Badi, etc. He then won the Zee Cine Award for Song of the Year for his song Baarish from Half Girlfriend and the 2018 IIFA Award for Best Music Director for the film Badrinath Ki Dulhania. Tanishk-Vayu's song Kanha got many nominations and the singer Shashaa Tirupati also won one of them.
In 2018,Bagchi composed the soundtrack album of the film Loveyatri, with DJ Chetas-Lijo George and JAM8. Bagchi made his Telugu debut in the song "Adbhutam" from the film Lover. He, along with Vayu, composed the new Red FM Jingle, which includes the voice of Rajnigandha Shekhawat and the lyrics were written by Vayu. He also recreated two songs that year - Dilbar in the film Satyamev Jayate which received 20 million views in its first 24 hours of release on YouTube, and Aankh Maarey for Simmba which became the party anthem of 2018-19 New Year's parties. Aankh Maarey crossed 1 billion views in 2021. The others include Sanu Ek Pal Chain, Gali Gali, Naam Hai Mera, etc. He also collaborated with Himesh Reshammiya in the recreation of Reshammiya's hit track Aashiq Banaya Apne in Hate Story 4 with additional vocals of Neha Kakkar. He also composed the soundtrack album of Simmba along with one of its two themes. The other theme was composed by S. Thaman and one song in the album, Mera Wala Dance was composed by DJ Chetas-Lijo George.
In 2019, Bagchi was nominated as the best lyricist for his song Ve Maahi from the 2019 film Kesari at the 65th Filmfare Awards. He later released his single "Khud Se Zyada" with the independent record label VYRL originals as a singer-songwriter. His single Vaaste, sung by Dhvani Bhanushali and Nikhil D'Souza became the most viewed Hindi track on YouTube in 2019. The song crossed 1 billion views in 2020. He also composed Makhna song for the Netflix drama Drive. In the same year, he made his debut in Tamil through his song Kadhal Psycho in Saaho (Tamil). The song was composed by him in Telugu, Malayalam, and Hindi as well. He collaborated with Kshmr for the theme song of Good Newwz. In the same album, he composed 4 out of the 7 other songs.
In 2020, Tanishk-Vayu created the Pepsi anthem Swag Se Solo and Holi song Mere Angne Mein. The duo also composed the soundtrack album of the film Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan. Vayu was nominated as the best lyricist for Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Ho a song from that film at the 66th Filmfare Awards. Bagchi recreated 3 songs in Street Dancer 3D. He composed 3 out of 6 songs in the album of Coolie No. 1.
In 2021, he composed and produced the official anthem for Fearless And United- Guards, a game developed by nCore games. The anthem was released by actor-producer Akshay Kumar on 3 January 2021.
Bagchi also composed a song Lut Gaye in the voice of Jubin Nautiyal, the video of which starred Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi. The song turned out to be a chartbuster. It become the song to have fastest 100 million+ streams across all streaming platforms, first Indian song to have both 1 Million+ as well as 2 Million+ reel videos on Instagram, entered the Billboard Global Excl. U.S. charts, acquired the 1st position on Ormax Heartbeats Top 5 and the audio trended on all short video platforms. As of 6 April 2021, it has more than 380 million views and more than 5 million likes on YouTube. It became the song to be fastest in garnering 500 million views on MX Takatak, a short video platform.
Bagchi composed the song "Har Funn Maula" for the film Koi Jaane Na. The song featured actors Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam. The song marked the first collaboration between Bagchi and singer Vishal Dadlani, who had earlier criticized the former for remaking the song "O Saki Saki", which was originally created by Vishal–Shekhar. Bagchi's second music video Patli Kamariya had him as the composer and lyricist. He sang the song along with Sukh-E and Parampara Thakur Tandon.
In May 2021, Tanishk Bagchi released his second single outing through the album of the Netflix film Sardar Ka Grandson. He also made his playback debut through the song "Dil Nahi Todna" from the same, written by himself.
Collaborations with other artistesEdit
- Tanishk Bagchi's first song as a solo composer Samandar from the film Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon was sung by Jubin Nautiyal and Shreya Ghoshal. Since then, Bagchi and Nautiyal have collaborated for more tracks- The Humma Song from Ok Jaanu, Tera Junoon from Machine, Socha Hai from Baadshaho, Raat Baaki from Ittefaq, Adbhutam from Lover, Sawarne Lage from Mitron, Akh Lad Jaave from Loveyatri, Bimar Dil from Pagalpanti, Haiya Ho from Marjaavaan. Their most successful collaboration'till date are Lut Gaye Single and Raataan Lambiyan from Shershaah.
- Actress Zahrah S Khan debuted as a singer with Tanishk Bagchi. The 2019 single Khud Se Zyada, which featured both of them, was Khan's first song as a singer. Later, Khan debuted in Bollywood as a singer by singing the rehashed version of Anuradha Paudwal's song Kya Karte The Sajna  for the 2020 film Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, recreated by Bagchi. The two collaborated for a Gaana Original song called Jogan, which was sung by Khan and Yasser Desai and written and composed by Tanishk Bagchi. Zara Khan also sang the song Nayi Dhoop, a composition by Bagchi for Nikhil Advani's short film "Apartment" in 2020 anthology film Unpaused. In 2021, the two collaborated for Aamir Khan-Elli AvrRam song Har Fun Maula in the film Koi Jaane Na, recreated versions of popular Punjabi songs Sakhiyaan and Lehanga for the films Bell Bottom and Satyameva Jayate 2, respectively. Zara Khan also gave her voice to the background score of Akshay Kumar starrer film Bell Bottom's teaser, created by Tanishk Bagchi. The two had collaborated for Arjun Kapoor and Rakul Preet Singh starrer Dil Hai Deewana song, which also featured the voice of Darshan Raval and was a remake of Hassan Jahangir's song of the same name. For the same actor duo, Bagchi and Khan sang a song "Dil Nahi Todna" from Sardar Ka Grandson.
- Bagchi has collaborated many a times with singer Asees Kaur. The composer-singer duo has delivered hits like Akh Lad Jaave, Bolna, Ve Maahi, Chandigarh Mein, Raja Ganapati, Tu Lagdi Ferrari, Raataan Lambiyan etc.
- Bagchi has collaborated with singer Romy for several songs- Badhaiyan Tenu from Badhaai Ho, Heer Badnaam from Zero, Chamma Chamma from Fraud Saiyyan, Sanu Kehndi from Kesari, Tota Udd from Mission Mangal, Tu Lagdi Ferrari etc.
- Bagchi is credited for the rise of Dhvani Bhanushali in the music industry. One of her first songs, Humsafar, which was originally composed by Akhil Sachdeva for Badrinath Ki Dulhania, was reprised by Bagchi for T-Series Acoustics. Her songs like Leja Re, Koka, Vaaste etc. were compositions of Bagchi. On working with Bagchi, she commented that he is her mentor. She said, "He has guided me really well. My career is mostly made because of him."
- Bagchi has collaborated with Neha Kakkar many a times since 2017, creating songs with over 100 million views on YouTube. These collaborations are mostly recreations of old iconic songs like Aankh Maarey, Dilbar, O Saki Saki, Ek Toh Kum Zindagani etc. for which the two were criticized by the audience too.
Hindi film songsEdit
|2014||The Shaukeens||"Meherbani"||Jubin Nautiyal||Arko Pravo Mukherjee||No||As a music producer alongside Aditya Dev, composed by Arko Pravo Mukherjee|
|2015||Tanu Weds Manu Returns||"Banno"||Brijesh Shandilya, Swati Sharma||Vayu||No||Along with Vayu and Shabbir Ahmed|
|Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon||"Samandar"||Jubin Nautiyal, Shreya Ghoshal||Arafat Mehmood||No|
|2016||Kapoor & Sons||"Bolna"||Arijit Singh, Asees Kaur||Dr. Devendra Kafir||No|
|Sarbjit||"Rabba"||Shafqat Amanat Ali||Arafat Mehmood||No|
|"Allah Hu Allah"||Shashaa Tirupati, Altamash Faridi, Rabbani Mustafa Khan||Haider Najmi||No|
|Housefull 3||"Fake Ishq"||Kailash Kher||Arafat Mehmood, Sajid-Farhad||No|
|Fever||"Besambhle"||Arijit Singh||A. M. Turaz||No|
|2017||Ok Jaanu||"The Humma Song"||Jubin Nautiyal, Shashaa Tirupati, Badshah, Tanishk Bagchi||Mehboob, Badshah||Yes||Along with Badshah|
|Noor||"Gulabi Retro Mix"||Sonu Nigam||Anand Bakshi||Yes|
|Badrinath Ki Dulhania||"Badri Ki Dulhania (Title Track)"||Dev Negi, Neha Kakkar, Monali Thakur, Ikka Singh||Shabbir Ahmed||No|
|"Tamma Tamma Again"||Bappi Lahiri, Anuradha Paudwal, Badshah||Indeevar, Badshah||Yes|
|"Humsafar" (T-Series Acoustics)||Dhvani Bhanushali||Akhil Sachdeva||No||Composed by Akhil Sachdeva, as a music producer|
|Machine||"Itna Tumhe"||Yasser Desai, Shashaa Tirupati||Arafat Mehmood||No|
|"Toh Hi Hai Mera"||Yasser Desai||No|
|"Tera Junoon"||Jubin Nautiyal||No|
|"Chatur Naar (Remake)"||Nakash Aziz, Shashaa Tirupati, Ikka||Niket Pandey, Ikka||Yes|
|"Tu Cheez Badi"||Neha Kakkar, Udit Narayan||Anand Bakshi, Shabbir Ahmed||Yes|
|Half Girlfriend||"Baarish"||Ash King||Arafat Mehmood, Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|Jubin Nautiyal||No||Dropped from the album|
|Munna Michael||"Main Hoon"||Siddharth Mahadevan||Kumaar||No|
|"Beat It Bijuriya"||Asees Kaur, Renesa Bagchi||Tanishk-Vayu||No||Along with Vayu|
|Baadshaho||"Mere Rashke Qamar"||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan||Manoj Muntashir||Yes|
|"Mere Rashke Qamar (Female Version)"||Tulsi Kumar||Yes|
|"Socha Hai"||Jubin Nautiyal, Neeti Mohan||Yes|
|"Socha Hai (2nd version)"||Yes|
|Bareilly Ki Barfi||"Sweety Tera Drama"||Dev Negi, Shraddha Pandit, Pawni Pandey||Shabbir Ahmed||No|
|"Twist Kamariya"||Harshdeep Kaur,|Yasser Desai, Altamash Faridi, Tanishk Bagchi||Tanishk-Vayu||No||Along with Vayu|
|Shubh Mangal Saavdhan||"Rocket Saiyan"||Ritu Pathak, Brijesh Shandilya, Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|"Kanha (Male)"||Ayushmann Khurrana||No|
|"Kankad"||Shashaa Tirupati, Raja Hasan, Rajnigandha Shekhawat, Armaan Hasan||No|
|Poster Boys||"Kudiya Shehar Di"||Neha Kakkar, Daler Mehndi||Shabbir Ahmed, Javed Akhtar||Yes|
|Lucknow Central||"Baaki Rab Pe Chod De"||Brijesh Shandilya, Armaan Hasan, Tanishk Bagchi, Vayu||Kumaar||No|
|Ittefaq||"Raat Baki"||Jubin Nautiyal, Nikhita Gandhi||Tanishk Bagchi, Groot||Yes|
|Tumhari Sulu||"Hawa Hawai 2.0"||Shashaa Tirupathi, Kavita Krishnamurthy||Javed Akhtar||Yes|
|"Manva Likes to Fly"||Shalmali Kholgade||Vayu||No|
|2018||Hate Story 4||"Aashiq Banaya Aapne"||Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya||Manoj Muntashir||Yes|
|"Naam Hai Mera"||Neeti Mohan||Shabbir Ahmed||Yes|
|Dil Juunglee||"Gazab Ka Hai Din"||Jubin Nautiyal, Prakriti Kakar||Tanishk Bagchi, Arafat Mehmood||Yes|
|"Beat Juunglee"||Armaan Malik, Prakriti Kakar||Tanishk Bagchi, Vayu||No|
|Raid||"Sanu Ek Pal Chain"||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan||Manoj Muntashir||Yes|
|"Nit Khair Manga"||Yes|
|Fanney Khan||"Jawan Hai Mohabbat"||Sunidhi Chauhan||Irshad Kamil||Yes|
|Satyameva Jayate||"Dilbar"||Neha Kakkar, Dhvani Bhanushali, Ikka||Shabbir Ahmed, Sameer, Ikka||Yes|
|Gold||"Monobina"||Yasser Desai, Monali Thakur, Shashaa Tirupati, Farhad Bhiwandiwala||Vayu||No|
|Mitron||"Sawarne Lage"||Jubin Nautiyal||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|"Sawarne Lage (Female Version)"||Nikhita Gandhi||No|
|"Chalte Chalte"||Atif Aslam||Yes|
|"Sanedo"||Darshan Raval, Raja Hasan||Tanishk Bagchi, Vayu||No||along with Vayu|
|Brij Mohan Amar Rahe||"Balma Yeh Karma"||Brijesh Shandilya, Jyotica Tangri||Vayu||No|
|Loveyatri||"Akh Lad Jaave"||Jubin Nautiyal, Asees Kaur, Badshah||Badshah, Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|"Rangtaari"||Dev Negi, Raja Hasan, Yo Yo Honey Singh||Shabbir Ahmed, Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala||No|
|"Tera Hua"||Atif Aslam||Manoj Muntashir, Arafat Mehmood, Shabbir Ahmed||No|
|"Tera Hua (Unplugged)"||Atif Aslam, Asees Kaur||No|
|"Dholida"||Udit Narayan, Palak Muchhal, Neha Kakkar, Raja Hasan||Shabbir Ahmed||No|
|Jalebi||"Tera Mera Rishta (Duet)"||KK, Shreya Ghoshal||Arafat Mehmood||No|
|"Tera Mera Rishta (Male)"||KK||No|
|Badhaai Ho||"Badhaiyan Tenu"||Brijesh Shandilya, Romi, Jordan||Vayu||No|
|"Morni Banke"||Guru Randhawa, Neha Kakkar||MellowD||Yes|
|Baazaar||"Kem Cho"||Jyotica Tangri, Ikka||Shabbir Ahmed, Ikka||No|
|K.G.F: Chapter 1||"Gali Gali Mein Phirta Hai"||Neha Kakkar||Anand Bakshi, Rashmi Virag||Yes||Kannada film (Hindi Dubbed)|
|Zero||"Heer Badnaam "||Romy||Kumaar||No|
|"Tanha Hua"||Jyoti Nooran, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan||Irshad Kamil||Yes|
|"Dama Dum Mast"||Altamash Faridi||Traditional||Yes|
|Simmba||"Tere Bin"||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Asees Kaur||Rashmi Virag||Yes|
|"Bandeya Re Bandeya"||Arijit Singh, Asees Kaur, Altamash Faridi||No|
|"Aankh Maarey"||Mika Singh, Neha Kakkar, Kumar Sanu||Shabbir Ahmed||Yes|
|"Aala Re Aala"||Dev Negi, Goldie||No|
|"Simmba Theme 1"||Instrumental||No|
|2019||Fraud Saiyyan||"Chamma Chamma"||Neha Kakkar, Arun, Romi, Ikka||Shabbir Ahmed, Ikka||Yes|
|Luka Chuppi||"Coca Cola Tu"||Tony Kakkar, Neha Kakkar||Tony Kakkar, MellowD||Yes|
|"Tu Laung Main Elaachi"||Tulsi Kumar||Kunaal Verma||Yes|
|Kesari||"Ve Maahi"||Arijit Singh, Asees Kaur||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|"Sanu Kehndi"||Romy, Brijesh Shandilya||Kumaar||No|
|De De Pyaar De||"Hauli Hauli"||Garry Sandhu, Neha Kakkar||Tanishk Bagchi, Garry Sandhu, Mellow D||Yes|
|Judgementall Hai Kya||"Wakhra Swag"||Navv Inder, Lisa Mishra, Raja Kumari||Tanishk Bagchi, Raja Kumari||Yes|
|Khandaani Shafakhana||"Koka"||Jasbir Jassi, Badshah, Dhvani Bhanushali||Tanishk Bagchi, Mellow D, Badshah||Yes|
|"Shehar Ki Ladki"||Badshah, Tulsi Kumar||Tanishk Bagchi||Yes|
|Jabariya Jodi||"Khadke Glassy"||Yo Yo Honey Singh, Ashok Mastie, Jyotica Tangri||Tanishk Bagchi, Channi Rakhala||Yes|
|"Glassy 2.0"||Kumaar||Yes||Along with Ramji Gulati, Ashok Mastie|
|"Zilla Hilela" (Remake)||Dev Negi, Monali Thakur, Raja Hassan||Tanishk Bagchi, Shabbir Ahmed||Yes|
|'Dhoonde Akhiyaan'||Yasser Desai, Altamash Faridi||Rashmi Virag||No|
|Batla House||"O Saki Saki"||Neha Kakkar, Tulsi Kumar, B Praak||Tanishk Bagchi||Yes|
|Mission Mangal||Tota Udd||Raja Hassan, Romi||No|
|Saaho||"Psycho Saiyaan"||Dhvani Bhanushali, Sachet Tandon||Tanishk Bagchi, MellowD||No|
|Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas||Ho Jaa Awawra||Ash King, Monali Thakur||Siddharth-Garima||No|
|Drive||"Makhna"||Tanishk Bagchi, Yasser Desai, Asees Kaur||Ozil Dalal, Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|Satellite Shankar||"Aari Aari"||Romy, Bombay Rockers||Kumaar||Yes|
|Marjaavaan||"Ek Toh Kum Zindagani"||Neha Kakkar||Tanishk Bagchi, A. M. Turaz||Yes|
|"Thodi Jagah"||Arijit Singh||Rashmi Virag||No|
|"Haiya Ho"||Tulsi Kumar, Jubin Nautiyal||Tanishk Bagchi||Yes|
|"Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram"||Palak Mucchal||Manoj Muntashir||Yes|
|Pagalpanti||"Tum Par Hum Hai Atke"||Neha Kakkar, Mika Singh||Shabbir Ahmed||Yes|
|"Bimar Dil"||Jubin Nautiyal, Asees Kaur||Yes|
|Pati, Patni Aur Woh||"Dheeme Dheeme"||Neha Kakkar, Tony Kakkar||Mellow D, Tony Kakkar||Yes||Along With Tony Kakkar|
|"Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare"||Mika Singh, Tulsi Kumar||Shabbir Ahmed||Yes|
|The Body||"Jhalak Dikhlaja Reloaded"||Himesh Reshammiya||Sameer||Yes|
|Good Newwz||"Chandigarh Mein"||Badshah, Harrdy Sandhu, Lisa Mishra, Asees Kaur||Tanishk Bagchi||No||Along with Badshah|
|"Mana Dil"||B Praak||Rashmi Virag||No|
|"Laal Ghaghra"||Manj Musik, Herbie Sahara, Neha Kakkar||Tanishk Bagchi, Herbie Sahara, Manj Musik||Yes||Along with Herbie Sahara|
|Good Newwz Theme||Instrumental||No||Along with Kshmr|
|2020||Jai Mummy Di||"Mummy Nu Pasand"||Sunanda Sharma||Jaani||Yes|
|Street Dancer 3D||"Muqabla"||Yash Narvekar, Parampara Thakur||Shabbir Ahmed, Tanishk Bagchi||Yes|
|"Illegal Weapon 2.0"||Jasmine Sandlas, Garry Sandhu||Priya Saraiya Tanishk Bagchi||Yes|
|"Sip Sip 2.0"||Garry Sandhu, Kumaar||Yes|
|Jawaani Jaaneman||"Ole Ole 2.0"||Amit Mishra||Shabbir Ahmed||Yes|
|Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan||"Pyar Tenu Karda Gabru"||Romy||Vayu||Yes|
|"Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Hai"||Ayushmann Khurrana||No||Along with Vayu|
|"Arrey Pyaar Kar Le"||Ayushmann Khurrana, Bappi Lahiri, Ikka||Vayu, Ikka, Sameer||Yes|
|"Ooh La La"||Sonu Kakkar, Neha Kakkar, Tony Kakkar||Tony Kakkar||No||Along with Tony Kakkar|
|"Aisi Taisi"||Mika Singh||Vayu||No||Along with Vayu|
|"Kya Karte The Saajna"||Zahrah S Khan, Anuradha Padwal||Yes|
|Baaghi 3||"Bhankas"||Bappi Lahiri, Dev Negi, Jonita Gandhi||Shabbir Ahmed||Yes|
|"Do You Love Me"||Nikhita Gandhi||Tanishk Bagchi||Yes|
|Angrezi Medium||"Nachan Nu Jee Karda"||Romy, Nikhita Gandhi||Yes|
|Laxmii||"Start Stop"||Raja Hasan||Vayu||No|
|"Mata Ka Jagrata"||Farhad Samji||No|
|Durgamati||"Baras Baras"||B Praak, Altamash Faridi||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|Unpaused||"Nayi Dhoop"||Zahrah S Khan||Rashmi Virag||No||Anthology film|
|"Nayi Dhoop (Reprise)"||No|
|Coolie No. 1||"Husnn Hai Suhana New"||Abhijeet Bhattacharya, Chandana Dixit||Sameer Anjaan||Yes|
|"Mummy Kassam"||Udit Narayan, Monali Thakur, Ikka Singh||Shabbir Ahmed, Ikka Singh||No||Along with Ikka Singh|
|"Tere Siva"||Ash King, Renessa Das||Rashmi Virag||No|
|2021||Koi Jaane Na||"Har Funn Maula"||Vishal Dadlani, Zahrah S Khan||Amitabh Bhattacharya||No|
|Hello Charlie||"One Two One Two Dance"||Nakash Aziz||Vayu Shrivastav||No|
|Ajeeb Daastaans||"Zindagi (Ittefaq)"||Zahrah S Khan||Tanishk Bagchi||No||Anthology film|
|Sardar Ka Grandson||"Jee Ni Karda"||Jass Manak, Nikhita Gandhi, Manak-E||Tanishk Bagchi, Manak-E||Yes||Along with Manak-E|
|"Main Teri Ho Gayi"||Millind Gaba, Pallavi Gaba||Tanishk Bagchi, Millind Gaba||Yes|
|"Dil Nahin Todna"||Tanishk Bagchi, Zahrah S Khan||Tanishk Bagchi||No||Debut as a playback singer|
|"Bandeya"||Divya Kumar||Manoj Muntashir||No|
|"Bandeya" (Film Version)||No|
|Shershaah||"Raataan Lambiyan"||Jubin Nautiyal, Asees Kaur||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|Bhuj: The Pride of India||"Zaalima Coca Cola"||Shreya Ghoshal||Vayu Shrivastav||Yes|
|"Rammo Rammo"||Udit Narayan, Palak Muchhal, Neeti Mohan||Manoj Muntashir||No|
|Bell Bottom||"Dhoom Tara"||Zahrah S Khan||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|"Sakhiyan 2.0"||Maninder Buttar, Zahrah S Khan||Tanishk Bagchi, Babbu, Maninder Buttar||Yes|
|Helmet||"Doli"||Brijesh Shandilya||Vayu||No||Along with Vayu|
|Sooryavanshi||"Tip Tip"||Alka Yagnik, Udit Narayan||Anand Bakshi||Yes|
|"Aila Re Aila"||Daler Mehndi||Shabbir Ahmed||Yes|
|"Najaa"||Pav Dharia, Nikhita Gandhi||Tanishk Bagchi||Yes|
|Satyameva Jayate 2||"Kussu Kussu"||Zahrah S Khan, Dev Negi||Rashmi Virag, Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|"Tenu Lehanga"||Jass Manak, Zahrah S Khan||Tanishk Bagchi, Jass Manak||Yes||Along with Jass Manak|
|Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui||"Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui 2.0"||Guru Randhawa, Jassi Sidhu, Zahrah S Khan||Vayu||Yes|
|2022||Badhaai Do||"Badhaai Do"||Nakash Aziz, Rajnigandha Shekhawat, Raja Sagoo||No|
|Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2||"Bhool Bhulaiyaa"||Neeraj Shridhar, MellowD, Bob||Sameer, Mandy Gill||Yes||Along with Pritam|
|Jugjugg Jeeyo||"The Punjaabban Song"||Gippy Grewal, Zahrah S Khan, Tanishk Bagchi, Romy||Tanishk Bagchi, Abrar-ul-Haq||Yes||Along with Abrar-ul-Haq|
|"Jaise Savan"||Tanishk Bagchi, Zahrah S Khan||Tanishk Bagchi||No||Also as a playback singer|
|"Jugjugg Jeeyo - Title Track"||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|"Rok Leyy"||Simiran Kaur Dhadli||Dhruv Yogi||No|
|Ek Villain Returns||"Naa Tere Bin"||Altamash Faridi||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|Liger||"Mera Banega Tu"||Lakshay Kapoor||Kunaal Vermaa||No|
|"Aafat"||Tanishk Bagchi, Zahrah S Khan||Rashmi Virag||No||Also as a playback singer|
|"Manchali"||Zahrah S Khan, Farhad Bhiwandiwala||Farhad Bhiwandiwala||No|
|Cuttputlli||"Saathiya"||Nikhil D'Souza, Zahrah S Khan||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|Dhokha: Round D Corner||"Mere Dil Gaaye Ja"||Zahrah S Khan, Yash Narvekar||Kumaar, Anjaan||Yes||Along with Bappi Lahiri|
|"Mahi Mera Dil"||Arijit Singh, Tulsi Kumar||Kumaar||No|
|Babli Bouncer||"Mad Banke"||Asees Kaur, Romy||Shabbir Ahmed||No|
|"Le Sajna"||Altamash Faridi||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|Thank God||"Manike"||Yohani, Jubin Nautiyal||Rashmi Virag||Yes|
|"Haaniya Ve"||Jubin Nautiyal||No|
|Phone Bhoot||"Kinna Sona"||Zahrah S Khan, Tanishk Bagchi||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|An Action Hero||"Jehda Nasha"||Amar Jalal, IP Singh, Yohani, Harjot Kaur||Tanishk Bagchi, Amar Jalal, Balla Jalal||Yes||Along with Faridkot & Amar Jalal|
|"Aap Jaisa Koi"||Zahrah S Khan, Altamash Faridi||Indeevar, Tanishk Bagchi||Yes||Along with Biddu|
|"Aap Jaisa Koi" (Film Version)||Zahrah S Khan, Yash Narvekar||Yes|
|Govinda Naam Mera||"Bana Sharabi"||Jubin Nautiyal, Altamash Faridi||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|"Bana Sharabi - Female"||Neeti Mohan, Altamash Faridi||No|
|"Bana Sharabi - Reprise"||Lakshay Kapoor||No|
|"Bana Sharabi - Instrumental"||Instrumental||No|
|"Kyaa Baat Haii 2.O"||Harrdy Sandhu, Nikhita Gandhi||Jaani||Yes||Along with B Praak|
|2023||Mission Majnu||"Rabba Janda"||Jubin Nautiyal||Shabbir Ahmed||No|
|"Rabba Janda - Acoustic"||No|
|"Rabba Janda - Female"||Zyra Nargorwala||No|
|"Rabba Janda - Reprise"||Altamash Faridi||Shabbir Ahmed, Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|Ghudchadi||Chaha Hai Tujhe Chahenge||Mika Singh, Shreya Ghoshal||Rashmi Virag||Yes|
|Bedhadak||Jinke Liye 2.O||B Praak, Neha Kakkar||Jaani||Yes|
|Selfiee||Main Khiladi Tu Anari 2.O||Udit Narayan, Abhijeet Bhattacharya||Maya Govind, Tanishk Bagchi||Yes||Along with Anu Malik|
|Satyaprem Ki Katha||Layi Vi Na Gayi||Sukhwinder Singh||Babbu Maan, Dhruv Yogi||Yes|
|Indian Police Force||Aaya Police (Anthem)||Various||N/A||No||Web Series|
Telugu film songsEdit
|2018||Lover||"Adbhutam"||Jubin Nautiyal, Ranjini Jose||Shree Mani||Telugu debut|
|2019||Saaho||"Psycho Saiyaan"||Anirudh Ravichander, Dhvani Bhanushali||Sreejo|
|2020||Street Dancer 3D (dubbed)||"Muqabla"||Yash Narvekar, Parampara Thakur||Ramajogayya Shastry|
|"Illegal Weapon 2.0"||Jasmine Sandlas, Garry Sandhu|
|"Cocktail"||Hanuman, Sri Krishna, Bhargavi Pillai|
|2022||Liger||"Aafat"||Simha, Sravana Bhargavi||Bhaskarabhatla|
Tamil film songsEdit
|2019||Saaho||"Kadhal Psycho"||Anirudh Ravichander, Dhvani Bhanushali, Tanishk Bagchi||Madhan Karky||Tamil debut|
|2020||Street Dancer 3D (dubbed)||"Muqabla Tamil"||Yash Narvekar, Parampara Thakur||Veeramani Kannan|
|"Illegal Weapon 2.0"||Bhargavi Pillai, Saicharan Bhaskaruni|
|"Unnoda Kangal"||Hanuman, Bharga|
|2022||Liger (dubbed)||"Aafat"||Deepak Blue, Haripriya||Sagar|
Other film songsEdit
|2019||Saaho (dubbed)||"Psycho Saiyaan"||Yazin Nizar, Dhvani Bhanushali, Tanishk Bagchi||Vinayak Sasikumar||Malayalam|
|2022||Liger (dubbed)||"Aafat"||Manzoor Ibrahim, Jyotsna Radhakrishnan||Siju Thuravoor|
|Santhosh Venky, Divya Ramachandra||Varadaraj Chikkaballapura||Kannada|
|2007||City Life||Reeg Dev (Tanishk Bagchi)||All Songs Composed and Sang By Reeg Dev aka Tanishk Bagchi|
|2011||Elomelo||"Elomelo"||Tanishk Bagchi||Rana Mazumder||Composed along with Sasha|
Hindi/Punjabi albums and singlesEdit
|2013||Ungli Pungli||"Paisa Tu Hai Kameeni Cheez"||Tanishk Bagchi||Alaukik Rahi||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|Ungli Pungli-2||"Dil Karela"||Tanishk Bagchi||Tanishk Bagchi||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|Baap Karey Nautanki||No|
|2018||Leja Re||"Leja Re"||Dhvani Bhanushali||Rashmi Virag||Dhvani Bhanushali, Siddharth, Deepali Negi, Palak Singhal||Yes|
|2019||Vaaste||"Vaaste"||Dhvani Bhanushali, Nikhil D'Souza||Arafat Mehmood||Dhvani Bhanushali, Siddharth Nigam, Anuj Saini||No|
|Karo Matdaan||"Karo Matdaan"||Shah Rukh Khan, MellowD||Abby Viral, MellowD||Shah Rukh Khan||No|
|Khud Se Zyada||"Khud Se Zyada"||Tanishk Bagchi, Zahrah S Khan||Tanishk Bagchi||Tanishk Bagchi, Zara Khan||No|
|Choodiyan||"Choodiyan"||Asees Kaur, Dev Negi||Shabbir Ahmed||Jackky Bhagnani, Dytto||No|
|Nai Jaana||"Nai Jaana"||Tulsi Kumar, Sachet Tandon||Nirmaan||Awez Darbar, Musskan Sethi, Anmol Bhatia||Yes|
|Maaserati||"Maaserati"||Tanishk Bagchi, Vayu, Akasa||Vayu||Akasa, Vayu, Shyamsunder Shahane||No|
|Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi||"Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi"||Neha Kakkar||Jaani||Divya Khosla Kumar, Siddharth Nigam, Shivin Narang, Abhimanyu Tomar, Faisu||Yes|
|Yaari Ka Circle||"Yaari Ka Circle"||Darshan Raval, Jonita Gandhi||Tanishk Bagchi||Tanishk Bagchi, Darshan Raval, Jonita Gandhi||No|
|2020||Na Ja Tu||"Na Ja Tu"||Dhvani Bhanushali, Shashwant Singh||Tanishk Bagchi||Dhvani Bhanushali, Gurjiwan Sekhon||No|
|Mere Angne Mein||" Mere Angne Mein"||Neha Kakkar, Raja Hasan||Vayu||Jacqueline Fernandez, Asim Riaz||Yes|
|Swag Se Solo||"Swag Se Solo"||Sachet Tandon, Tanishk Bagchi||Vayu||Salman Khan||No||Along with Vayu, Pepsi Advertisement (Original)|
|Masakali 2.0||"Masakali 2.0"||Sachet Tandon, Tulsi Kumar||Tanishk Bagchi||Siddharth Malhotra, Tara Sutaria||Yes|
|Jogan||"Jogan"||Zahrah S Khan, Yaseer Desai||Tanishk Bagchi||No|
|Raja Ganpati||"Raja Ganpati"||Asees Kaur, Deedar Kaur, Dev Negi||Rashmi Virag||Asees Kaur, Deedar Kaur, Dev Negi||No|
|Naach Meri Rani||"Naach Meri Rani"||Guru Randhawa, Nikhita Gandhi||Tanishk Bagchi||Guru Randhawa, Nora Fatehi||No|
|Tu Lagdi Ferrari||"Tu Lagdi Ferrari"||Romy, Asees Kaur||Tanishk Bagchi||Arradhya Maan, Amy Aela||No|
|2021||FAU-G Anthem||"FAU-G Anthem"||Romy||Rashmi-Virag||No|
|Tera Hoon Na||"Tera Hoon Na"||Nikhil D'Souza||Avneet Kaur, Arradhya Maan||No|
|Lut Gaye||"Lut Gaye"||Jubin Nautiyal||Manoj Muntashir||Emraan Hashmi, Yukti Thareja||Yes|
|Solo Laila||"Solo Laila"||Ipsitaa||Vayu Shrivastav||Ipsitaa||No|
|Patli Kamariya||"Patli Kamariya"||Tanishk Bagchi, Sukh-E, Parampara Thakur||Tanishk Bagchi||Tanishk Bagchi, Mouni Roy, Sukh-E||No|
|Dil Hai Dewaana||"Dil Hai Deewana"||Darshan Raval, Zahrah S Khan||Shabbir Ahmed||Arjun Kapoor, Rakul Preet Singh||Yes|
|Dance Meri Rani||"Dance Meri Rani"||Guru Randhawa, Zahrah S Khan||Rashmi Virag||Guru Randhawa, Nora Fatehi||No|
|2022||Tera Saath Ho||"Tera Saath Ho"||Guru Randhawa, Zahrah S Khan||Shabbir Ahmed||Zahrah S Khan, Karan Wahi||No|
|Mashooka||"Mashooka"||Dev Negi, Asees Kaur||Ullumanati, Yash Narvekar||Rakul Preet Singh||No|
|O Sajna||"O Sajna"||Neha Kakkar||Jaani||Priyank Sharma, Dhanashree, Neha Kakkar||Yes|
|Main Tenu Chadh Jaungi||"Main Tenu Chadh Jaungi"||Zahrah S Khan||Tanishk Bagchi||Zahrah S Khan, Shaheer Sheikh||No|
|Shut Up||"Shut Up"||KiDi, Tulsi Kumar||KiDi, Bhrigu Parashar||KiDi, Tulsi Kumar||Yes||Along with Jack Knight & Soundmalons|
Discography as background score composerEdit
Discography as ad jingle composerEdit
Discography as a lyricistEdit
|2017||Bareilly Ki Barfi||"Twist Kamariya"||Harshdeep Kaur,Yasser Desai, Altamash Faridi, Tanishk Bagchi||Written and composed along with Vayu|
|Shubh Mangal Saavdhan||"Rocket Saiyan"||Ritu Pathak, Brijesh Shandilya, Tanishk Bagchi|
|"Kanha (Male)"||Ayushmann Khurrana|
|"Kankad"||Shashaa Tirupati, Raja Hasan, Rajnigandha Shekhawat, Armaan Hasan|
|Munna Michael||"Beat It Bijuriya"||Asees Kaur, Renesa Bagchi|
|Half Girlfriend||"Baarish"||Ash King||co-written by Arafat Mehmood|
|Jubin Nautiyal (Dropped from the album)|
|Ittefaq||"Raat Baki"||Jubin Nautiyal, Nikhita Gandhi||co-written by Groot|
|2018||Dil Juunglee||"Gazab Ka Hai Din"||Jubin Nautiyal, Prakriti Kakar||co-written by Arafat Mehmood|
|"Beat Juunglee"||Armaan Malik, Prakriti Kakar||co-written by Vayu|
|Mitron||"Sawarne Lage"||Jubin Nautiyal|
|"Sawarne Lage (Female Version)"||Nikhita Gandhi|
|"Chalte Chalte"||Atif Aslam|
|"Sanedo"||Darshan Raval, Raja Hasan||Written and composed along with Vayu|
|Loveyatri||"Akh Lad Jaave"||Jubin Nautiyal, Asees Kaur, Badshah||Written and composed along with Badshah|
|2019||Kesari||"Ve Maahi"||Arijit Singh, Asees Kaur|
|De De Pyaar De||"Hauli Hauli"||Garry Sandhu, Neha Kakkar||co-written by Garry Sandhu, Mellow D|
|Judgementall Hai Kya||Wakhra Swag||Navv Inder, Lisa Mishra, Raja Kumari||co-written by Raja Kumari|
|Khandaani Shafakhana||"Koka"||Jasbir Jassi, Badshah, Dhvani Bhanushali||co-written by Mellow D, Badshah|
|"Shehar Ki Ladki"||Badshah, Tulsi Kumar|
|Jabariya Jodi||Khadke Glassy||Yo Yo Honey Singh, Ashok Mastie, Jyotica Tangri||co-written by Channi Rakhala|
|"Zilla Hilela"||Dev Negi, Monali Thakur, Raja Hassan||co-written by Shabbir Ahmed|
|Batla House||"O Saki Saki"||Neha Kakkar, Tulsi Kumar, B Praak|
|Mission Mangal||Tota Udd||Raja Hassan, Romi|
|Saaho||"Psycho Saiyaan"||Dhvani Bhanushali, Sachet Tandon||co-written by MellowD|
|Khud Se Zyada||"Khud Se Zyada"||Tanishk Bagchi, Zara Khan||Debut single as singer-songwriter|
|Marjaavaan||"Ek Toh Kum Zindagani"||Neha Kakkar, Yash Narvekar||co-written by A. M. Turaz|
|"Haiya Ho"||Tulsi Kumar, Jubin Nautiyal|
|Drive||"Makhna"||Tanishk Bagchi, Yasser Desai, Asees Kaur||co-written by Ozil Dalal|
|Yaari Ka Circle||"Yaari Ka Circle"||Darshan Raval, Jonita Gandhi|
|Good Newwz||"Chandigarh Mein"||Badshah, Harrdy Sandhu, Lisa Mishra, Asees Kaur||Written along with Badshah|
|"Laal Ghaghra"||Manj Musik, Herbie Sahara, Neha Kakkar||Written and composed along with Herbie Sahara, Manj Musik|
|2020||Street Dancer 3D||"Muqabla"||Yash Narvekar, Parampara Thakur||co-written by Shabbir Ahmed|
|"Illegal Weapon 2.0"||Garry Sandhu, Jasmine Sandlas||co-written by Priya Saraiya|
|Na Ja Tu||"Na Ja Tu"||Dhvani Bhanushali, Shashwant Singh|
|Baaghi 3||"Do You Love Me"||Nikhita Gandhi|
|Angrezi Medium||"Nachan Nu Jee Karda"||Romy, Nikhita Gandhi|
|Masakali 2.0||"Masakali 2.0"||Sachet Tandon, Tulsi Kumar|
|Jogan||"Jogan"||Zara Khan, Yaseer Desai|
|Durgamati||"Baras Baras"||B Praak, Altamash Faridi|
|Tu Lagdi Ferrari||"Tu Lagdi Ferrari"||Romy, Asees Kaur|
|2021||Patli Kamariya||"Patli Kamariya"||Tanishk Bagchi, Sukh-E, Parampara Thakur||Also features Bagchi|
|Shershaah||"Raataan Lambiyan"||Jubin Nautiyal, Asees Kaur|
|Ajeeb Dastaans||"Zindagi (Ittefaq)"||Zahrah S Khan|
|Sardar Ka Grandson||"Jee Ni Karda"||Jass Manak, Nikhita Gandhi, Manak-E||Written and composed along with Manak-E|
|"Dil Nahin Todna"||Tanishk Bagchi, Zahrah S Khan||Debut as a playback singer|
|"Main Teri Ho Gayi"||Millind Gaba, Pallavi Gaba||co-written by Millind Gaba|
|Bell Bottom||"Dhoom Tana"||Zahrah S Khan|
|"Sakhiyan 2.0"||Maninder Buttar, Zahrah S Khan||co-written by Babbu, Maninder Buttar|
|Sooryavanshi||"Najaa"||Pav Dharia, Nikhita Gandhi|
|Satyameva Jayate 2||"Kussu Kussu"||Zahrah S , Dev Negi||co-written by Rashmi Virag|
|"Tenu Lehanga"||Jass Manak, Zahrah S Khan||written and composed along with Jass Manak|
|2022||Jugjugg Jeeyo||"Jaise Savan"||Tanishk Bagchi, Zahrah S Khan||Also as a playback singer|
|"Jugjugg Jeeyo- Title Track"||Tanishk Bagchi|
|"The Punjaabban Song"||Gippy Grewal, Zahrah S Khan, Tanishk Bagchi, Romy||Along with Abrar-ul-Haq|
|Ek Villain Returns||"Naa Tere Bin"||Altamash Faridi|
|Cuttputlli||"Saathiya"||Nikhil D'Souza, Zahrah S Khan|
|Babli Bouncer||"Le Sajna"||Altamash Faridi|
|Phone Bhoot||"Kinna Sona"||Zahrah S Khan, Tanishk Bagchi|
|An Action Hero||"Jehda Nasha"||Amar Jalal, IP Singh, Yohani, Harjot Kaur||Along with Amar Jalal, Balla Jalal|
|"Aap Jaisa Koi"||Zahrah S Khan, Altamash Faridi||Along with Indeevar|
|Govinda Naam Mera||"Bana Sharabi"||Jubin Nautiyal, Altamash Faridi|
|"Bana Sharabi - Female"||Neeti Mohan, Altamash Faridi|
|"Bana Sharabi - Reprise"||Lakshay Kapoor|
Discography as Tanishk-VayuEdit
|2019||Khud Se Zyada||Pooja Gujral, Aimee-Lee X. Curran||Zahrah S Khan|
|2021||Patli Kamariya||Arvind Khaira||Sukh-E, Parampara Tandon|
- Mirchi Music Award for Critics' Choice Upcoming Music Composer of the Year for "Bolna" from Kapoor & Sons
- Myx Music Awards Best Song for "Baarish" from Half Girlfriend
- Zee Cine Awards Song of the Year for "Baarish" from Half Girlfriend
- International Indian Film Academy Awards for Best Music Director for Badrinath Ki Dulhania along with Amaal Mallik and Akhil Sachdeva
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards India for Favourite Bollywood Movie Song for "Ve Maahi" from Kesari along with Arijit Singh, Asees Kaur
- Most Entertaining Song - BIG Star Entertainment Awards for the song "Banno" from Tanu Weds Manu Returns (Tanishk Vayu)
- GiMA Award for Best Music Debut for the song "Banno" from Tanu Weds Manu: Returns (Tanishk-Vayu)
- Mirchi Music Award for Upcoming Music Composer of The Year for the song "Banno" from Tanu Weds Manu: Returns (Tanishk-Vayu)
- Mirchi Music Award for Upcoming Music Composer of The Year for the song "Allah Hu Allah" from Sarbjit
- Filmfare Award for Best Music Director for Kapoor & Sons along with Amaal Mallik, Badshah, Arko Pravo Mukherjee, Benny Dayal, Nucleya
- Filmfare Award for Best Music Director for Badrinath Ki Dulhania along with Amaal Mallik and Akhil Sachdeva
- Zee Cine Awards for Best Music for Badrinath Ki Dulhania along with Akhil Sachdeva, Amaal Malik, Bappi Lahiri
- Filmfare Award for Best Music Director for Half Girlfriend along with Mithoon, Farhan Saeed, Rishi Rich, Ami Mishra, Rahul Mishra
- Mirchi Music Award for Song of The Year for "Baarish" from Half Girlfriend and Mirchi Music Award for Lyricist of The Year along with Arafat Mehmood
- Filmfare Award for Best Music Director for Bareilly Ki Barfi along with Arko Pravo Mukherjee, Samira Koppikar, Sameer Uddin and Vayu
- International Indian Film Academy Awards for Best Music Direction along with Guru Randhawa, Rajat Nagpal, Amartya Rahut, Santanu Ghatak for Tumhari Sulu
- Mirchi Music Awards for Best Song Producer (Programming and Arranging) along with Azeem Dayani for "Akh Ladd Jaave" from Loveyatri and "Aankh Maarey" from Simmba and for Recreated Song of the Year for "Tere Bin" and "Aankh Maarey" from Simmba and "Dilbar" from Satyameva Jayate
In 2019, his remake version of the song O Saki Saki achieved a lot of views but was criticised by the original music director, Vishal Dadlani. In 2020, his remake version of the Delhi-6 song Masakali, titled Masakali 2.0, which was initially supposed to be released as part of the soundtrack of Marjaavaan, was severely criticised by the makers of the original, including composer A. R. Rahman, lyricist Prasoon Joshi and singer Mohit Chauhan. He was also trolled on entertainment websites and social media platforms.
After the controversy "Masakali 2.0" Tanishk Bagchi also received criticism through memes that spread on twitter. It also refers to the artist Neha Kakkar, where all the memes are mostly aimed at the two for often making remake songs together. Bagchi had earlier said that he didn't want to make remakes in the beginning, but got an opportunity to make the music for "The Humma Song" for Ok Jaanu. Bagchi also received harsh criticism because of the song Zaalima Coca Cola which was sung by Shreya Ghoshal and starred Nora Fatehi. The song was originally released for the action film, Bhuj: The Pride of India. The song was criticized by Pakistani netizens because the film is considered anti-Pakistan, while the original version of this song is a song from Pakistan sung by Noor Jehan. The song also drew criticism for the lyrics used, but others praised the performance of Ghoshal and Fatehi for this song.
- Tanishk Bagchi [@tanishkbagchi] (23 November 2018). "We share music & birthday! Happy Birthday @EricnPillai 🎂🍾" (Tweet). Retrieved 3 May 2019 – via Twitter.
- "I don't remix, I recreate: Tanishk Bagchi on composing for 'Simmba'". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 26 February 2019.
- Singh, Simran (7 March 2019). "Tanishk Bagchi on how he became a music composer, what makes Kesari different and recreating classic songs". Firstpost. Retrieved 19 April 2021.
- Raheja, Dinesh (13 March 2021). ""I love watching thrillers before bedtime," Tanishk Bagchi confesses". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 20 April 2022.
- IANS (5 January 2022). "Music applications have made things transparent for all: Tanishk Bagchi". Ahmedabad Mirror. Retrieved 20 April 2022.
- "Humma Humma to Tamma Tamma – he's Bolly's music man of the moment. Meet Calcutta boy Tanishk Bagchi". The Telegraph. Kolkota. Retrieved 9 July 2019.
- "MEHERBANI | The Shaukeens | Akshay Kumar | Arko | Jubin - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 31 August 2020.
- "I want older melodies to come back, says Tanishk Bagchi". dna. 19 March 2018. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
- Samarth Goyal (6 February 2017). "Remo is right in criticising Humma Humma:composer Tanishk". Hindustan Times.[dead link]
- Vinayak Chakravorty (23 May 2015). "Tanishk Narula is set for big (screen) league". India Today. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- V Lakshmi (17 January 2017). "Music is beyond politics, says Tanishk Bagchi". The Times of India. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "I was waiting for a song like Kapoor & Sons' 'Bolna': Tanishk Narula". RadioandMusic.com. 27 February 2016.
- "Red FM Ka Naya Dhun Lyrical Video | Red FM New Jingle | - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2 February 2021.
- "Tanishk Bagchi Talks About Making Of Red FM's New Jingle - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2 February 2021.
- "Aankh marey hits a billion views on YouTube". soundboxindia.com. 4 May 2019. Archived from the original on 11 May 2021. Retrieved 2 February 2021.
- Sen, Debarati S. (21 August 2019). "Tanishk Bagchi and Zara Khan's debut single, Khudse Zyada, releases today - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 21 January 2020.
- Bhasin, Shriya (3 January 2021). "Akshay Kumar unveils FAU-G official anthem on Instagram, shares registration link & launch date". www.indiatvnews.com. Retrieved 4 January 2021.
- "FAU-G OFFICIAL GAMEPLAY TRAILER - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 4 January 2021.
- T-Series (24 March 2021). "Lut Gaye, Featuring Emraan Hashmi, To Cross 300 Million Views". NDTV. Retrieved 5 April 2021.
- "Vishal Dadlani on Dus Bahane 2.0 from Baaghi 3 & Why he doesn't want his songs to be remixed". YouTube. Bollywood Hungama. 13 February 2020. Retrieved 8 March 2021.
- "Jubin Nautiyal's fav re-created hit with Tanishk Bagchi isn't Humma..." Bandook | Music-First News. 5 March 2018. Retrieved 22 February 2021.
- Kya Karte The Saajna |Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan |Ayushmann K,Jeetu | Tanishk B, Zara K, Anuradha P, YouTube, retrieved 12 April 2021
- Zara Khan - Jogan | Official Audio | Tanishk Bagchi | Gaana Originals | Yasser Desai, YouTube, retrieved 12 April 2021
- Nayi Dhoop - Reprise | Tanishk Bagchi | Zara Khan | Rashmi Virag | Unpaused | Amazon Original Movie, YouTube, retrieved 12 April 2021
- "Exclusive! Tanishk Bagchi and Zara Khan talk about working with Aamir Khan, their struggles and more". The Times of India. 22 March 2021. Retrieved 12 April 2021.
- BellBottom | Official Teaser | Akshay Kumar | Vaani | Vashu Bhagnani | Huma | Lara | 2 April 2021, YouTube, retrieved 12 April 2021
- Meet the creators of Bolna - Interview with Tanishk Bagchi & Asees Kaur, YouTube, retrieved 22 February 2021
- "Dhvani Bhanushali: There are a lot of songs that come to you, but you can't do them all". Box Office India. 30 July 2019. Retrieved 6 August 2019.
- "Aamir Khan dances with Elli AvrRam on Koi Jaane Na set, video is a hit online". Hindustan Times. 5 February 2021. Retrieved 6 February 2021.
- "Lover (2018) | Lover Telugu Movie | Lover Review, Cast & Crew, Release Date, Photos, Videos – Filmibeat". FilmiBeat. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- Aditya Music (10 July 2018), Adbhutam Song Promo | Lover Songs | Raj Tarun, Riddhi Kumar | Annish Krishna, retrieved 29 July 2018
- "City Life | Reeg Dev | Also Known as | Reeky | Tanishk | Spotify". spotify.com. December 2007. Retrieved 14 August 2021.
- "Elomelo | Tanishk | Bengali Modern Song - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 22 December 2020.
- "Paisa tu hai kameeni cheez | Ungli-Pungli | Tanishk Bagchi - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 16 December 2020.
- Ungli Pungli-2 Full Album. "Ungli-Pungli 2 - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 16 December 2020.
- Krishnan, Aishwarya. "Mirchi Music Awards 2017 Nominations: Complete list of Nominees for the 9th edition of Radio Mirchi's Award show". India News. India News. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- "Zee Cine Awards 2018: Check out complete list of winners". Zee News. 20 December 2017. Retrieved 9 July 2019.
- Shrivastava, Anuradha (25 June 2018). "International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA 2018): Here's the complete list of winners". indiatvnews.com. Retrieved 9 July 2019.
- Verma, Anurag (9 April 2020). "Masakali 2.0 Isn't Alone. A List of Tanishq Bagchi Remixes That Will Make You Watch the Original". News18. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- Nijhara, Apoorva (8 April 2020). "5 Songs Destroyed By Tanishk Bagchi Which Ruined Our Pleasant Memories Attached To Them". MensXP. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- Vishal Dadlani on O Saki Saki. "Twitter". mobile.twitter.com. Retrieved 16 June 2020.
- Radhakrishnan, Manjusha. "Masakali remix slammed by AR Rahman, Prasoon Joshi and team'". Gulf News. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- WebDesk, IndiaToday. "Masakali 2.0 best memes and jokes online: Internet tears apart remix". India Today. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- Deb, Nikita (28 April 2017). "I actually never wanted to remake a song: Tanishk Bagchi". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 11 April 2020.
- "Twitter users incredulous as 'anti-Pakistan' film Bhuj recreates Noor Jehan's 'Zaalima Coca Cola'". Dawn. 30 July 2021. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- "A War is Brewing Over The New Song Zaalima Coca Cola". Runway Pakistan. 30 July 2021. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- "Zaalima Coca Cola Twitter Review Nora Fatehis Song Receives Mixed Reactions Netizens Begin Hilarious Meme Fest". India.com. 28 July 2021. Retrieved 25 April 2022.