Box Office India
This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to improve the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Box Office India is a website located in India and Texas, United States. Currently, its traffic ranking in India is 34,887 as of 30 December 2016. A new Box Office India website went live on 20 January 2014.
Type of site
|Alexa rank||34,887 (30 April 2017[update])|
|Launched||10 June 2003|
Box Office India was launched on 10 June 2003. Its server is located at Houston, United States. Its domain owner is Contact Privacy Inc., and it is registered by Tucows Inc, an internet software and services company. Other than India, it is a frequently visited website in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and some other countries where Bollywood films have been watched. It receives average 83,854 pageviews per day and earned around $7,547 monthly from ad revenues whereas its estimated net worth is around $183,641 as of December 2012. Currently it has website backlinks from around 350 websites. It has been used by some leading newspapers as reference.
Box Office reportsEdit
Box Office India provides information of box office results for domestic and overseas collections of Hindi movies. This website updates box office reports on regular basis with territorial breakdown of domestic figures and top earners by decade and all time records. It also creates an overall week chart for domestic collections and update final worldwide gross of Hindi movies. It updates opening and final figures of overseas collection of Hindi films from various countries as well as the collection of Hollywood films in India.
- "Boxofficeindia.com Alexa ranking".
- "New BOX OFFICE INDIA Goes Live". Box Office India. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- "Domain Name Analysis". Retrieved 23 February 2011.
- "Domain Information". Retrieved 23 February 2011.
- "websitereport". Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 25 November 2012.
- Box-Office Collection: Who can you trust?
- "Boxoffice". indianexpress. Retrieved 9 November 2011.
- "Boxoffice". channelnewsasia. Retrieved 17 November 2009.
- "Boxoffice". economictimes. Retrieved 6 October 2010.
- "Box-Office Collection: Who can you trust?".
- "About Box Office India". Retrieved 25 November 2012.
- "Boxofficeindia: See How much a Bollywood movie has earned on Box Office". Techshali. Archived from the original on 2012-11-25.