This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2018)
Jaani is an Indian composer and lyricist. He has known for his work in Punjabi music and has written numerous Punjabi songs like Qismat, Mann Bharrya, Hath Chumme, Naah, Kaun Hoyega, Mann Bharrya 2.0, Awaaz, Do you Know, Qismat 2, Soch, Jaguar, Kya Baat Ay, Pachtaoge, Taaron Ke Sheher, Filhall, Titliyaan, Baarish Ki Jaaye , Filhaal2 Mohabbat.
|Born||25 May 1989|
Giderbaha, Punjab , India
|Origin||Gidderbaha, Punjab, India|
He started his career with a religious song, "Sant Sipahi", in 2012. However, he gained fame after song "Soch", sung by Harrdy Sandhu and composed by B Praak. The music video of this song was directed by Arvindr Khaira. A Hindi version of "Soch" was released as well as an English recreation of soch with the name 'Without You (Soch)' was produced by T-Series which featured English vocals as well as music and English lyrics by Vaibhav Saxena.
Since "Soch", B Praak, Jaani, Arvindr Khaira, and Harrdy Sandhu have worked as a team, producing blockbuster Punjabi songs, such as "Joker", "Backbone", "HornBlow", "Naah", "Yaar Ni Mileya" and "Kya Baat Ayy". His album Shayar with composer B Praak released in 2015, which includes tracks like "Taara" by Ammy Virk, "Ik Saal" by Jassie Gill and "Naa Ji Naa" by Hardy Sandhu, was a huge hit. He has collaborated with singers like Gippy Grewal, Sukh-E, Jassie Gill, Ammy Virk, Diljit Dosanjh, Harrdy Sandhu, Rapper Badshah, Prabh Gill, Amrinder Gill, Kamal Khan, Gurnam Bhullar, Sunanda Sharma, Guri, Avvy Sra, Gurnazar Chattha, Arshhh and many more. His some of biggest written singles are "Naah", "Filhaal", "Pachtaoge", "Titlian","Baarish Ki Jaaye", "Mann Bharya", "Qismat", "Duji Vaar Pyar ", "Kya Baat Aa" ,"Nikle Current", "Guitar Sikhda", "Hath Chumne" , "Coka", "Do You Know" and many more.
He is one of the highest paid lyricist in Indian Music Industry .
|2013||Soch||Hardy Sandhu||B Praak||Debut Track|
|Saree Wali Girl||Girik Aman|
|Ik Saal||Jassi Gill||From His Album
|Naa Ji Naa||Hardy Sandhu|
|Jaguar||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz Feat Bohemia||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|Go Baby Go||RONNIE,
|Mere Kol||Prabh Gill|
|O Kithe||Kamal Khan|
|Yaar Matlabi||Karan Benipal|
|All Black||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz Feat Raftaar||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|2016||Horn Blow||Hardy Sandhu||B Praak|
|Surma To Sandals||Ammy Virk,
|Dard||Sonu Nigam||T-Series, Jeet Ganguli|
|Marijuana||Hardik Trehan||B Praak|
|Ik Vaari Hor Soch Le||Harish Verma||Debut track of Harish Verma|
|Hauli Hauli||BIG Dhillon|
|Gabroo||Jassi Gill||Preet Hundal|
|Suicide||Sukhe Musical Doctorz||B Praak|
|Pucheya Na Karo||Sammy Singh|
|Ghat Boldi||Gippy Grewal|
|Do You Know||Diljit Dosanjh|
|2017||Kudiye Snapchat Waliye||Ranvir Feat Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|Star||B Jay Randhawa Feat Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|Mann Bharya||B Praak||B Praak||Debut Track Of B Praak|
|Yaar Ve||Harish Verma|
|Oye Hoye Oye Hoye||Jaz Dhami|
|Car Nachdi||Gippy Grewal Feat Bohemia|
|Gall Goriye||Maninder Buttar Feat Raftaar||Raftaar|
|Superstar||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|Violin||Arshhh Feat Roach Killa||B Praak|
|Jimmy Choo Choo||Guri Feat Ikka|
|Yaar Ni Milya||Hardy Sandhu|
|Jaani Tera Naa||Sunanda Sharma||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|Guitar Sikhda||Jassi Gill||B Praak|
|Nai Shad Da||Gippy Grewal||Jay K (Jassi Katyal)|
|Mill Lo Na||Guri||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|Insane||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|2018||Dil Ton Black||Jassi Gill feat Badshah||B Praak|
|Hath Chumme||Ammy Virk|
|Bamb||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz Feat Badshah||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|Sooraj||Gippy Grewal||B Praak|
|Morni||Sunanda Sharma||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|Mai Terra Akshay||Babbal Rai ft Bohemia||B Praak|
|Nikle Currant||Jassi Gill and Neha Kakkar||Sukhe Muzical Doctorz|
|Kya Baat Ay||Hardy Sandhu||B Praak|
|Hath Chumme (Cover)||B Praak ft. Jaani|
|I Need Yaa||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|2019||Coka||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|Ve Pathra||Gursaaz||B Praak|
|Gali Da Gunda||Sahiba|
|Sandal||Sunanda Sharma||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|Jaani Ve Jaani||Jaani ft. Afsana Khan|
|Nain Tere||B Praak|
|Rona Sikhade Ve||Miel||B Praak|
|Pachtaoge||Arijit Singh||• Featuring Vicky Kaushal And Nora Fatehi
• From His Album "Jaani Ve"
|Wah Wai Wahh||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz & Neha Kakkar||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|Dil Mangdi||Jazzy B|
|Laare||Maninder Buttar||B Praak||Featuring Sargun Mehta|
|Filhall||B Praak||•Featuring Akshay Kumar and Nupur Sanon
• 1 Billion+ views on Youtube.
|Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi||Neha Kakkar||Tanishk Bagchi||Featuring Divya Khosla Kumar|
|Dance Like||Harrdy Sandhu||B Praak||Featuring Lauren Gottlieb|
|Duji Vaar Pyar||Sunanda Sharma||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|2020||Where Baby Where||Gippy Grewal||Featuring Amanda Cerny|
|Jinke Liye||Neha Kakkar ft. Jaani||B Praak||From His Album "Jaani Ve "|
|Kuch Bhi Ho Jaye||B Praak|
|Video Bana De||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz ft.Aastha Gill||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|Naam||Tulsi Kumar ft.Millind Gaba||Millind Gaba|
|Bandeya||Gurjot Singh Kaler||B Praak|
|Taaron Ke Shehar||Jubin Nautiyal and Neha Kakkar||Jaani||First song as Music Composer|
|Lala Lala Lori||Fazilpuria and Afsana Khan||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz||First Haryanvi Song|
|Banglow||Avvy Sra and Afsana Khan||Avvy Sra and Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz||Debut Track Of "Avvy Sra"|
|Titliaan||Afsana Khan||Avvy Sra||Featuring Harrdy Sandhu And Sargun Mehta|
|Besharam Bewaffa||B Praak||B Praak||From Album "Jaani Ve"|
|2021||Titliaan Warga||Harrdy Sandhu ft. Jaani||Avvy Sra||Sequel To "Titliaan"|
|Pagal Nahi Hona||Sunanda Sharma||Featuring Sonu Sood|
|Mazaa||B Praak||B Praak|
|Barish Ki Jaaye||Featuring Nawazudin Siddiqui|
|Munda Like Karda||Gurj Sidhu||Sukh-E-Muzical Doctorz|
|Goriyaan Goriyaan||Romanna||B Praak||Debut Track Of "Romanna"|
|Doob Gaye||Guru Randhawa|
|Filhaal2 Mohabbat||B Praak||Sequel to "Filhaal" featuring Akshay Kumar, Nupur Sanon.|
|Khair Allah Khair||Romanna||Jaani||Lyrics and Composition by Romanna|
|Chorri Chorri||Sunanda Sharma||Avvy Sra|
Songs in filmsEdit
|2016||Sarabjit||Dard||Sonu Nigam||Jeet Ganguli|
|Kaptaan||Oscar||Gippy Grewal||B Praak|
|2017||Sargi||Fer Ohi Hoyea||Jassie Gill|
|2018||Qismat||Kaun Hoyega||B Praak
|Gallan Teriyan||Ammy Virk, Neetu Bhalla||Sukhe Musical
|Pasand Jatt Di||Ammy Virk|
|Carry On Jatta 2||DJ Wala||Gippy Grewal|
|2019||High End Yaariyaan||Rabba Ve||B Praak||B Praak|
|Bala||Naah Goriye||Harrdy Sandhu|
|Jai Mummy Di||Mummy Nu Pasand||Sunanda Sharma||Tanishk Bagchi|
|2020||Sufna||Jaan Deyan Ge||Ammy Virk||B Praak|
|Qubool Ae||Hashmat Sultana|
|Ik Sandhu Hunda Si||Galib|
|2021||Shershaah||Mann Bharrya 2.0|
|Channa Ve||Kamal Khan|
|Qismat 2||Qismat 2 - Title Track||B Praak|
|Teri Akheeyan||Ammy Virk, Afsana Khan|
|Kis Mod Te||B Praak, Jyoti Nooran|
- 2016 Airlift Soch Na Sake – inspired by Jaani's Soch and is sung by Arijit Singh and Tulsi Kumar
- 2016 "Dard" – Sung By Sonu Nigam and written by Jaani and Rashmi Virag
- 2019, his song "Naah" was recreated by him and B Praak for the film Bala, it was titled "Naah Goriye" and was sung by Harrdy Sandhu and Swasti Mehul Jain.
- 2019, his song "Jaani Tera Naa" was recreated as "Mummy Nu Pasand" for the film Jai Mummy Di by Tanishk Bagchi.
- 2021, his song " Mann Bharrya " sung by B Praak was recreated as "Mann Bharrya 2.0 " for film Shershaah by B Praak .
- "Punjabi singer Hardy Sandhu's track Soch became a rage when it hit the market in 2014". Tribune India. 11 January 2016. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "The original version was sung by Hardy Sandhu, with composition by B Praak and lyrics by Jaani". The Times of India. 13 January 2017. Retrieved 24 March 2019.
- "Jaani's first song never got released". The Times of India. 25 May 2020. Retrieved 19 August 2020.
- "Birthday Special! Jaani: Top seven songs by the lyricist that touched hearts". The Times of India. 25 May 2018. Retrieved 19 August 2020.
- "Without You (Soch) Song Teaser Vaibhav Saxena Ft. Hardy Sandhu". YouTube. T-Series. Retrieved 19 August 2020.
- "Jaani makes his acting debut with 'Qismat 2'". Times of India. 24 August 2021. Retrieved 24 August 2021.
- Khuranaa, Amann (13 January 2017). "B Praak: Our 'Soch' could have done better than Airlift's 'Soch na sake'". The Times of India. Retrieved 19 March 2021.
- Pathania, Anushka (14 March 2021). "Harrdy Sandhu's songs with Jaani, from 'Soch' to 'Titliaan'; see list". Republic World. Retrieved 19 March 2021.
- Adsul, Riddhi (8 November 2020). "'Loca Loca' to 'Saree Wali Girl', Sunny Leone's best music videos to add to watchlist". Republic World. Retrieved 20 March 2021.
- "Punjabi Song Ik Saal Sung By Jassie Gill". The Times of India. 4 August 2018. Retrieved 20 March 2021.
- "Sunanda Sharma and Jaani to come together for an album – Times of India". The Times of India. 8 June 2020. Retrieved 19 August 2020.
- "Sargun Mehta Stars in Music Video For Titliaan With Harrdy Sandhu, Shares Glimpse on Social Media". News18. 10 November 2020. Retrieved 6 January 2020.
- Kanyal, Jyoti (15 January 2021). "Sonu Sood makes his music video debut with Punjabi song Pagal Nahi Hona. Watch". India Today. Retrieved 16 January 2021.
- "Check Out New Hindi Trending Song Music Video - 'Mazaa' Sung By B Praak". The Times of India. 23 February 2021. Retrieved 24 February 2021.
- Bhasin, Shriya (25 March 2021). "Baarish Ki Jaaye: Director Arvindr Khaira shares BTS video of Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Jaani and Sunanda Sharma". India TV News. Retrieved 27 March 2021.
- "Check Out New Punjabi Trending Song Music Video - 'Munda Like Karda' Sung By Gurj Sidhu". The Times of India. 14 April 2021. Retrieved 21 April 2021.
- "Goriyaan Goriyaan | Romaana ft Jasmin bajwa | Jaani | Bpraak | Arvindr Khaira | Latest Punjabi Song". YouTube. Desi Melodies. Retrieved 21 April 2021.
- "'Bala' song 'Naah Goriye': Ayushmann Khurrana flaunts his sexy side with Punjabi superstar Sonam Bajwa – Times of India". The Times of India. 25 October 2019. Retrieved 13 November 2019.
Media related to Jaani (songwriter) at Wikimedia Commons