Rajnigandha Shekhawat is a popular singer from Rajasthan and the Princess of the estrwhile state of Malsisar Rajasthan, India, she is known for singing Rajasthani folk, Bollywood, English + Rajasthani Marwari mashups, vintage classics and more.. She has done playbacks in 5 films – her biggest song to date is Dharma Productions' Badri ki dulhania with over 450 million views, which opens with her voice. Rajnigandha's voice was heard in one of this season's So you think you can dance' reality show episodes in the US. She has been nominated for a Mirchi Award for Most Promising New Singer in 2017 for the film Shubh Mangal Savdhan. She was recently invited to participate in the reality singing show Rising Star on Colors TV and also performed at the Big Boss finale which is the Indian version of Big Brother.
Rajnigandha Shekhawat is the only singer who does Rajasthani folk + English mashups. 2 of her videos have become viral hits on Facebook videos, making her the most recognized face of fusion Rajasthani music. The Rajasthani press now refers to her as the "MahaRani of Mashups." Her mashups of Cheap Thrills with Ghoomar shot her to fame and her subsequent Mashups of Shape of you and Single Ladies, with Rajasthani folk songs have been very popular.
Belonging to the erstwhile Aristocratic family of Malsisar, in the Jaipur state, Rajnigandha broke barriers of her class and caste to follow her passion against all odds to become the first ever singer from the very traditional and conservative Rajput community of Rajasthan and today she is one of the more renowned singers of the state.
She's released 3 albums and sung in over 500 concerts worldwide including Sun City, South Africa and Global Village, Dubai, Muscat and more . She has sung various popular jingles like Fanta for Amit Trivedi, Jabong Diwali, Lenovo, Rajasthan Tourism logo reveal and her most recent releases are the new anthem for Indian Idol 10 called "Mausam Music Ka" and the new Red FM jingle .
Shekhawat is a Bollywood marketing professional, having worked in Disney India, Times of India (Times Music) and has been associated with actor Shahid Kapoor in a managerial capacity. A classically trained singer having done Visharad from Bhathkhande University and Masters in Hindustani Classical Music for SNDT University, Mumbai, she currently divides her time between touring for concerts, bollywood playback recordings and her personal video shoots.
|Year||Song||Film / album|
|2014||"Aai's Aalaap"||Margarita with a Straw|
|2017||"Badri Ki Dulhania (Title Track)"||Badrinath Ki Dulhania|
- Nominated for Upcoming Female Vocalist at Mirchi Awards year 2017 for her song Kankad in the film Shubh Mangal Savdhan
- Best Female – Artist Aloud Award 2011
- Rajasthan Sangeet Ratna
- DNA Woman of Substance, Rajasthan 
- Best Fusion Song award in the Non Film Music category at the Jaipur Music Festival awards 2017
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 31 May 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2014.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Rajnigandha Shekhawat". The Times of India. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 13 October 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2014.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Rajnigandha Shekhawat sings for Monsoon Shootout". The Indian Express. 21 June 2013. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- "New Punjabi song offers quirky take on Tinder". Radioandmusic.com. 14 December 2016. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- "Wynk Music: MP3 & Hindi songs – Android Apps on Google Play". Play.google.com. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJPnzXVL980. Retrieved 11 May 2017. Missing or empty
- "ArtistAloud Awards 2011 winners announced". Radioandmusic.com. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- "Folk singer Rajnigandha turns filmmaker". The Times of India. 26 November 2012. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- "Swati Ubroi". Swati Ubroi. Retrieved 11 May 2017.