Dhvani Bhanushali (born 22 March 1998) is an Indian singer. Born in Mumbai, she is popularly known for her single Vaaste which has crossed 1 billion views on YouTube making her the youngest Indian pop star to have the fastest one billion views on YouTube. She started her music career in 2017 by singing Acoustic version song Humsafar from Badrinath Ki Dulhania. Her first song in film was Ishtehaar from the film Welcome To New York, released in 2018. In same year she starred in the music video Ishare Tere with Guru Randhawa.
|Born||22 March 1998|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Early life and careerEdit
Dhvani was born in Mumbai to father Vinod Bhanushali, who is the President of Global Marketing and Media Publishing for T-Series, and mother Rinku Bhanushali in a Hindu Gujarati family. She has a younger sister named Diya Bhanushali.
Dhvani, who made her debut with the songs "Humsafar Acoustic" from Badrinath Ki Dulhania, "Tere Mere Reprise" from Chef, "Veere" from Veere Di Wedding and "Ishtehaar" from the film Welcome To New York, later worked with Neha Kakkar on the song "Dilbar" and Guru Randhawa on the song "Ishare Tere". Her debut song was "Ishtehaar" from the film Welcome To New York, in which she sang with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. Her song, "Dilbar", was the first Hindi language song to enter the Billboard Top Ten. She has released a carpool mashup of "Gulabi Aankhen" and "Shape of You". She has released the singles "Leja Re" and "Main Teri Hoon". She has sung "Duniyaa" from the movie Luka Chuppi along with Akhil. She has also sung the song "Laila" for the film Notebook. She has sung the superhit single "Vaaste" along with Nikhil D'Souza, starring herself and Siddharth Gupta, which became the most liked Indian song on YouTube at that time and the song has calso collected millions of views. Then she sang the song "Dariyaganj" along with Arijit Singh from the film Jai Mummy Di. She then sang "Nachi Nachi" from the movie Street Dancer 3D along with Neeti Mohan and Millind Gaba. She also sung "Jeetenge Hum" which was composed by DJ Chetas and Lijo George and penned by Manoj Muntashir and "Gallan Goriyan" composed by Taz and written by Kumaar during the Corona Virus Lockdown in India. Later on she sang the song "Baby Girl" along with Guru Randhawa which is composed and written by him too. The latest song sung by her is "Nayan" with Jubin Nautiyal which is composed by DJ Chetas and Lijo George and written by Manoj Muntashir which is also the last song sung by her in the year 2020. The latest single of her is "Radha" which was released on her 23rd birthday.
On working with Tanishk Bagchi, she commented that he is her mentor. She said, "He has guided me really well. My career is mostly made because of him."
She graduated from University of Mumbai in Bachelor of Commerce in September 2019. She also has done and BME (Business Management & Entrepreneurship) from Indian School of Management & Entrepreneurship, Mumbai.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2018||Ishtehaar||Welcome to New York||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan||Shamir Tandon||Charanjeet Charan||Pooja Music/Sony Music India||Hindi|
|Smiley||Boman Irani||Kumaar, Varun Likhate|
|Veere||Veere Di Wedding||Vishal Mishra, Aditi Singh Sharma, Payal Dev, Nikita Ahuja, Iulia Vântur, Sharvi Yadav||Vishal Mishra||Anvita Dutt||Zee Music Company|
|Dilbar||Satyameva Jayate||Neha Kakkar, Ikka Singh||Tanishk Bagchi||Shabbir Ahmed, Ikka||T-Series|
|2019||Duniyaa||Luka Chuppi||Akhil||Abhijit Vaghani||Kunaal Vermaa|||
|Laila||Notebook||Vishal Mishra||Abhendra Upadhyay & Vishal Mishra|||
|Mukhda Vekh Ke||De De Pyaar De||Mika Singh||Manj Musik||Kumaar|
|Rula Diya||Batla House||Ankit Tiwari||Ankit Tiwari||Prince Dubey|
|Bekhayali Acoustic||Kabir Singh||Sachet-Parampara||Irshad Kamil|
|Koka||Khandaani Shafakhana||Jasbir Jassi, Badshah||Tanishk Bagchi||Tanishk Bagchi & Mellow D|
|Psycho Saiyaan||Saaho||Sachet Tandon, Tanishk Bagchi||Tanishk Bagchi|||
|Psycho Saiyaan (Telugu)||Anirudh Ravichandar, Tanishk Bagchi||Sreejo||Telugu Debut||Telugu|
|Kadhal Psycho||Madhan Karky||Tamil Debut||Tamil|
|Psycho Saiyaan (Malayalam)||Yazin Nizar, Tanishk Bagchi||Vinayak Sasikumar||Malayalam Debut||Malayalam|
|Aagaz||Cypher||Jubin Nautiyal||Bharat Kamal||Sagar Pathak||Hindi|
|Dhooram||Adithya Varma||Radhan||Vivega||Aditya Music||Tamil|
|Tum Hi Aana (Duet Version)||Marjaavaan||Jubin Nautiyal||Payal Dev||Kunaal Vermaa||T-Series||Hindi|
|Kinna Sona||Meet Bros||Kumaar|
|Sauda Khara Khara||Good Newwz||Diljit Dosanjh, Sukhbir||DJ Chetas - Lijo George & Sukhbir||Kumaar||Zee Music Company|
|2020||Dariyaganj||Jai Mummy Di||Arijit Singh||Amartya Bobo Rahut||Siddhant Kaushal||T-Series|
|Dariyaganj (Female Version)|
|Nachi Nachi||Street Dancer 3D||Neeti Mohan, Millind Gaba||Sachin-Jigar||Millind Gaba, Asli Gold|
|Racha Racha||Ramajogayya Shastry||Telugu|
|Aadu Aadu||Veeramani Kannan, Tony J - Madras Macha||Tamil|
|2018||Ishare Tere||Guru Randhawa||Guru Randhawa||Guru Randhawa||T-Series|||
|Leja Re||Solo||Tanishk Bagchi||Rashmi Virag||Remake of "Leja Leja Re"|
|2019||Main Teri Hoon||Sachin–Jigar||Priya Saraiya|||
|Vaaste||Nikhil D'Souza||Tanishk Bagchi||Arafat Mehmood||Vaaste has crossed 1 Billion views on YouTube.|
|2020||Na Ja Tu||Shashwat Singh||Tanishk Bagchi|||
|Jeetenge Hum||Solo||DJ Chetas - Lijo George||Manoj Muntashir|||
|Gallan Goriyan||Taz||Taz||Kumaar, Taz|||
|Baby Girl||Guru Randhawa||Guru Randhawa||Guru Randhawa|||
|Nayan||Jubin Nautiyal||DJ Chetas - Lijo George||Manoj Muntashir|||
|2021||Radha||Solo||Abhijit Vaghani||Kunaal Vermaa|||
|Tumse Milna/Is Kadar||Guru Randhawa||Abhijit Vaghani/Himesh Reshammiya/Sajid-Wajid||Faaiz Anwar/Sameer|||
|Mehendi||Vishal Dadlani||Lijo George, DJ Chetas||Priya Saraiya||Dhvani Bhanushali|||
- "Dhvani announces new single 'Vaaste' on her birthday". radioandmusic.com. 22 March 2019. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- "Dhvani Bhanushali announces her new single Vaaste on her birthday". Mid-Day. 22 March 2019. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- "Dhvani Bhanushali's 'Vaaste' Achieves Record-breaking 1 Billion Views On YouTube". Republic World.
- "T-Series mains Bhushan Kumar and Vinod Bhanushali credit æcontentÆ for their chance to become number one YouTube channel in the world". www.radioandmusic.com. Retrieved 27 July 2020.
- Shilajit Mitra (7 December 2018). "Leja Re rockets Dhvani Bhanushali to stardom, but she wants much more". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "New age 'Dilbar' throws up a refreshing, young singer Dhwani Bhanushali". Mumbai Mirror. 16 July 2018. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- Neha Vashist (7 August 2018). "Dhvani Bhanushali: I would love to do every good project that comes my way". The Times of India. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Dhvani Bhanushali pays tribute Whitney Houston". The Statesman. 24 April 2018. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- Joanne D'Silva (7 February 2019). "Dhvani Bhanushali is back with her single Main teri hoon!". soundboxindia.com. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Dhvani Bhanushali: There are a lot of songs that come to you, but you can't do them all". Box Office India. 30 July 2019. Retrieved 6 August 2019.
- "Dhvani Bhanushali officially graduates". radioandmusic.com. 24 November 2018. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Akhil screws up his 'Khaab' by letting Bollywood recreate it as 'Duniya'!". in.com. 24 February 2019. Archived from the original on 22 March 2019. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Notebook song Laila: Pranutan Bahl is love-struck in Dhvani Bhanushali number". The Indian Express. 7 March 2019. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "'Saaho' song 'Psycho Saiyaan' released in 4 languages". Zee News. 8 July 2019. Retrieved 19 June 2020.
- Bhagyashree Labdhe (26 July 2018). "Bhushan Kumar's 'Ishare Tere' with Guru Randhawa and Dhvani Bhanushali releases today". MumbaiLive.com. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Bhushan Kumar's Ishare Tere with Guru Randhawa & Dhvani Bhanushali releases today". Koimoi.com. 25 July 2018. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Dhvani Bhanushali happy with 'Leja Re' and 'Dilbar' success in 2018". radioandmusic.com. 7 January 2019. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Dhvani Bhanushali recreates magic of Shreya Ghoshal's 'Leja Re'". radioandmusic.com. 24 November 2018. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Main Teri Hoon Song – Dhvani Bhanushali – Sachin – Jigar". The Statesman. 7 February 2019. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Dhvani Bhanushali's new single – Mein Teri Hoon out now! – SANTABANTA English". Dailyhunt. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "'Vaaste' – 'Dilbar' duo Dhvani Bhanushali-Tanishk Bagchi come together for an original this time and the chartbuster has already hit a milestone". Republic TV. 14 April 2019. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Latest Hindi Song 'Na Ja Tu' Sung By Dhvani Bhanushali And Shashwat Singh | Hindi Video Songs - Times of India". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 12 August 2021.
- "Dhvani Bhanushali: The song, Jeetenge Hum is about beating corona with positivity - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 12 August 2021.
- "Gallan Goriyan: T-Series' New Song Marks Taz and Dhvani Bhanushali's First Collaboration". NDTV.com. Retrieved 12 August 2021.
- "Baby Girl: Guru Randhawa And Dhvani Bhanushali's Peppy Track Is Out Now". NDTV.com. Retrieved 2 October 2020.
- "Dhvani Bhanushali's Nayan Will Make You Reminisce About Your College Days". NDTV. 8 December 2020. Retrieved 1 January 2021.
- "'Radha': Dhvani Bhanushali releases new soulful song on birthday, fans all hearts". Republic World. Retrieved 7 April 2021.
- "On World Music Day, Bhushan Kumar Announces T-Series' Mixtape Rewind". NDTV.com. Retrieved 12 August 2021.
- "Check Out New Hindi Song Music Video - 'Mehendi' Sung By Dhvani Bhanushali And Vishal Dadlani | Hindi Video Songs - Times of India". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 22 September 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dhvani Bhanushali.|