Muhammad Atif Aslam (pronounced [muːɦaːmmaːd aːtɪf aːslaːm], (Urdu: محمد عاطف اسلم; born 12 March 1985) is a Pakistani playback singer and actor. He has recorded numerous chart-topping songs and is known for his vocal belting technique. He predominantly sings in Hindi, Urdu and has also sung in Bengali. He has received Tamgha-e-Imtiaz in 2008, the fourth-highest decoration given to civilians in Pakistan and has also received numerous Lux style awards. His acting debut was in the 2011 social drama Bol. In 2019, he was awarded The Dubai Walk of fame-Star for being the ‘Best Singer in Pakistan’.
محمد عاطف اسلم
At an event for Badlapur in 2015
Muhammad Atif Aslam
12 March 1983
|Years active||2004 – present|
Aslam was born into a Punjabi Muslim family in Wazirabad, Punjab, Pakistan. He began his education at Kimberley Hall School, Lahore. In 1991, he moved to Rawalpindi where he continued his studies in St. Paul's Cambridge School, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi. In 1995, Aslam returned to Lahore where he continued his studies in Divisional Public School. He attended Fazaia Inter College Lahore for his HSSC in 1999-2001. He attended PICS to do his Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
Atif Aslam says he has had no formal training in music, that it was not until his college days that he began to actively take part in music competitions and his friends inspired him to pursue a career in music. He has said that Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan is one of his very first inspirations in singing.
The career of Atif Aslam begun with forming the band Jal and releasing the song 'Adaat' with Goher Mumtaz in Pakistan in 2003. The original version of the song was written by Goher Mumtaz and sung by Atif Aslam . During that time, Atif Aslam was the lead singer of Jal. He recorded Aadat with his pocket money at the age of 17. The band released the song on the internet in 2003, which became a youth anthem.
After separation from Jal, On 17 July 2004, Aslam released his first album titled Jal Pari (meaning 'Mermaid') which was an instant hit. Several songs from his debut album, such as: "Bheegi Yaadein", "Ehsaas", "Mahi Ve", "Ankhon Sey" and the title track "Jal Pari" went on to become major hits and charted across countries in the subcontinent.
Following Jal Pari, Aslam released two more successful solo albums, Doorie and Meri Kahani. He has recorded many songs for Hindi cinema, that were successful as well. Because of his chart-topping and successful songs, he is regarded as one of the best playback singers of Indian music industry till date.
Aslam then made his solo debut concert in New Jersey in Summer Beats 2008 at Sovereign Bank Arena, which also featured Kailash Kher, Richa Sharma and Amanat Ali. After a solo debut concert in New Jersey, Aslam returned with his band and special guests to Queens Colden Center, New York to perform on 2 July 2010.
Two years later, Aslam returned to the US. Collaborating with vocalist Shreya Ghoshal, their March 2010 tour originally had 10 shows announced in US and Canada. However, the response inspired the organizers to put shows in six more cities.
Aslam performed with Sunidhi Chauhan for the first time at Hershey Centre, Mississauga, followed by another show at Oracle Arena, San Francisco, Oakland, in July 2011, during their USA and Canada tour. In September 2011, Aslam performed at New York.
On 22 April 2012, Aslam became the first Pakistani to perform in London's O2 Arena a concert spectacular to promote love, peace and unity among India and Pakistan. Aslam performed for four hours. This was followed up by shows in Manchester and Glasgow.
In 2012, he was invited for three concerts at the World Trade Centre in Dubai. This was followed by his debut concert in Bangkok at the Centara Convention Centre on 6 October 2012.
Aslam then returned to perform in ten major Pakistani cities during his Jazz Jazba Generation Tour.
On 2 November, he performed his first public concert in Malaysia.
Aslam also is the first artist from Asia, and the second artist after Bryan Adams, to be permitted to perform inside the Dashrath Rangasla National Football Stadium in Kathmandu, Nepal. Aslam once again returned to Dubai for multiple concerts in 2013 at the world-famous Atlantis resort.
In April 2013, Aslam performed for the first time at the LG Arena in Birmingham following which he became the first artist from Asia to perform twice at London's O2 Arena. Also in concert at the O2 were Bollywood stars Shaan, Malaika Arora Khan & Bipasha Basu.
In November 2014, Aslam performed at the Leisure Valley grounds in Gurgaon alongside Arijit Singh in front of thousands.
Atif Aslam performed alongside Sonu Nigam in three occasions, one of which is a concert Shaam-e-Dostana at the Putrajaya International Convention Centre in Malaysia.
Four songs from Aslam's second album Doorie were featured in two films. Two of them; "Yakeen" and "Ehsaas", and a single "Aadat" from his first album Jal Pari, featured in Ramin Bahrani's 2005 film Man Push Cart which has won international awards and was praised by the critics. Two other songs, "Doorie" and "Maula", were selected in 2010 for the soundtrack of the Spanish Beauty, the Hindi version of the 2005 Mexican film La mujer de mi hermano directed by Ricardo de Montreuil. He then sang two songs; "Bol Ke Lab Azaad Hain" and "Mori Araj Suno", in Mira Nair's 2012 film The Reluctant Fundamentalist.
Aslam appeared as a captain of Team Pakistan in a singing talent show called Sur Kshetra which was shot and broadcast from Dubai, where Indian and Pakistani contestants competed against each other. At the end of the show, Nabeel Shaukat Ali from Aslam's team won the contest.
He along with Meesha Shafi, Fawad Khan and Shahi Hasan was also on the judge panel of a nationwide talent show Pepsi Battle of the Bands; emceed by PepsiCo Pakistan from July to September 2017.
On 1 November 2017, Aslam's rendition of "Tajdar-e-Haram" crossed 100 million views on YouTube, becoming first video origin in Pakistan to achieve the landmark record. The qawwali-song, originally sung by Sabri Brothers, was released on 15 August 2015 in CokeStudio8 and has been viewed in 186 countries across the world. Also, it is Aslam's first individual video on YouTube to make the record.
Singing style, impact and recognitionEdit
Musician and singer Sajjad Ali said, "You can see how big Artists even in India try to copy Atif's way of singing, tune, where to pick up from, where and when to hold and even release a note. Not that they are bad singers, they can sing pretty well, but you can see why they try to sing in Atif's expression and tone". Arijit Singh, one of the most acclaimed singers of India, frequently sings Atif Aslam songs in his concerts. and is often compared to Atif Aslam because of similar tone of singing. Regarding this, Atif Aslam said "If God’s kind to someone you should also respect them. Arijit has been blessed and people should respect him. I am no one to control anyone. We need to understand there’s no such thing as number one.”  Popular playback singers Jubin Nautiyal and Armaan Malik covers Aslam songs on their YouTube channel. Playback singer Mika Singh praised Aslam's singing as well. Oscar winning music director A.R Rahman said in an interview - " Gifted, he has a great voice" when asked about what he thinks of Aslam. Renowned music director duo Vishal-Shekhar said "One thing about Atif Aslam is that his voice is magic. His voice quality is unbelievable. A lot of people had been working with him. And there is something in his voice. There is something.". Popular music director Mithoon said in another interview -" I always liked Atif Aslam's voice.He is an expert in expressing feelings through his singing". Popular music director Amaal Malik said " It was a true dream come true moment for me when Atif Aslam sung my composition". Legendary music director Pritam said in a reality show " Someone may sing better than Atif. But the singing that Atif does, only he can do. It's about his identity. Popular playback singer Mohit Chauhan is all praise for Aslam: "I love this guy and I love his songs", he said.
Regarding comparisons with Arijit Singh, music director Amaal Malik said "...can’t compare any one to Atif Aslam, he is a senior and has been around for years"  "Arijit is Arijit, Atif is Atif, they have their own styles and strengths"
Singer Alamgir thanked Aslam for keeping pop music alive in Pakistan. He said: "I'm thankful to Atif for keeping pop alive. It's because of them that I feel my music still has a place in today's music scene." Actor Suyyash Rai affirmed that he "developed an interest in singing" because of Aslam. Actor Ranbir Kapoor likes Aslam and said some movies in India along with his Azaab prem ki Gazab kahini should credit the success to Atif because of the kind of reach that he has. " His sings with all his heart and feelings". Actor Varun Dhawan is a big fan of Aslam and always wanted him to sing his tracks in a film. He said: "I am a fan of Atif's voice and really wanted him to sing for me. I didn't know it will happen so soon!", referring to the song "Jeena Jeena" sung by Aslam for the film Badlapur. Actress Bipasha Basu admitted to being a big Aslam fan; she said in an interview: "I am his number one fan. Music is the best vehicle to promote understanding and our music brings people together." Aslam calls his fans as 'Aadeez'.
He married educationist Sara Bharwana, in Lahore on 29 March 2013. Their first child was born in 2014, named as Ahad Atif Aslam. They became parents again in December of 2019, with their second son named Alhamdulillah Atif Aslam.
- 2011 – Bol; as Mustafa (Film debut as an actor; in Urdu)
Soundtrack music videosEdit
|2011||"Kaho Aaj Bol Do"||Bol|||
|"Hona Tha Pyar"|||
|2015||"Dil Kare"||Ho Mann Jahaan|||
|2016||"Dil Yeh Dancer Hogaya"||Actor in Law|||
|2006||"Tere Bin"||Bas Ek Pal|||
|2008||"Pehli Nazar Mein"||Race|||
|2009||"Tu Jaane Na"||Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani|
|2012||"Piya O Re Piya"||Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya|||
|"Tu Mohabbat Hai" (Remix)|||
|2013||"Be Intehaan"||Race 2|||
|"Dil Na Jaane Kyun"||Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story|||
|"Aa Bhi Ja Mere Mehermaan"|||
|2016||"Khair Mangda"||A Flying Jatt|||
|"Jaane De"||Qarib Qarib Singlle|||
|"Dil Diyan Gallan"||Tiger Zinda Hai|||
|2018||"O Saathi"||Baaghi 2|||
Awards and nominationsEdit
|Year||Nominee / work||Award||Result|
|Indus Music Awards|
|2005||"Aadat" combined awards with Jal||Best Lyrics||Won|
|Sahara Sangeet Awards|
|2005||Best Playback Singer||Won|
|Best Debut Singer||Won|
|The Musik Awards|
|2006||Most Wanted Male||Nominated|
|Lux Style Awards|
|2005||Jal Pari||Best Album||Won|
|2008||Police Dress||Most Well Dressed Celebrity||Won|
|Meri Kahani||Best Album||Nominated|
|2012||"Hona Tha Pyaar" – Bol||Song of the Year||Nominated|
|Best Original Sound Track||Won|
|2013||Music Icon of the year||Won|
|2017||"Dil Dancer" – Actor in Law||Best Playback Singer (Male)||Won|
|2019||"Thaam Lo" – Parwaaz Hai Junoon||Best Playback Singer||Won|
|MTV Brrr Music Awards|
|2009||"Hungami Halaat" – Meri Kahani||Best Rock Song||Nominated|
|Best Singer (Male)||Nominated|
|Government of Pakistan|
|2008||Tamgha-e-Imtiaz (Medal of Distinction)||Won|
|2006||"Woh Lamhe" – Zeher||Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer||Nominated|
|2007||"Tere Bin" – Bas Ek Pal||Nominated|
|2010||"Tu Jaane Na" – Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani||Nominated|
|2016||"Jeena Jeena" – Badlapur||Nominated|
|2017||"Tere Sang Yaara" – Rustom||Nominated|
|Lycra MTV Style Awards|
|2007||Most Stylish Person (Music)||Won|
|2006||"Woh Lamhe" – Zeher||IIFA Award for Best Male Playback Singer||Nominated|
|2009||"Pehli Nazar Mein" – Race||Nominated|
|2010||"Tu Jaane Na" – Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani||Nominated|
|2009||"Pehli Nazar Main" – Race||Best Playback Singer (Male)||Nominated|
|2014||"Jeene Laga Hoon" – Ramaiya Vastavaiya||Best Playback Singer (Male)||Nominated|
|Zee Cine Awards|
|2014||"Jeene Laga Hoon" – Ramaiya Vastavaiya||Best Playback Singer (Male)||Nominated|
|2010||"Tu Jaane Na" – Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani||Best Playback Singer (Male)||Nominated|
|BIG Star Entertainment Awards|
|2013||"Piya O Re Piya" – Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya||Best Playback Singer (Male)||Nominated|
|2011||Best New Band in the World||Nominated|
|Pakistan Media Awards|
|2010||Best Singer (Male)||Won|
|2012||Mustafa – Bol||Best Film Actor||Nominated|
|"Hona Tha Pyaar" – Bol||Best Playback Singer||Nominated|
|The BrandLaureate International Awards|
|Big Apple Music Awards|
|2014||Best Male Artist of Pakistan||Won|
|Most Popular Male Artist (International)||Won|
|Hum Style Awards|
|2016||Most Stylish Male Performer||Nominated|
|QMobile Style Icon||Won|
|2018||Most Stylish Male Performer||Nominated|
- Atif Aslam may unveil new song on his birthday. The Indian Express (23 February 2015). Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- Happy Birthday Shreya Ghoshal, Atif Aslam: Jukebox of their famous songs. The Indian Express (12 March 2016). Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- Atif Aslam recently released a new single 'Younhi' on his birthday – The Express Tribune. The Express Tribune. (13 March 2017). Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- "Music knows no boundaries: Atif Aslam". Hindustan Times. 12 February 2010. Archived from the original on 18 October 2010. Retrieved 23 September 2011.
- "So you think you can act?". The Express Tribune. 17 May 2010. Retrieved 23 September 2011.
- Sameen Hassan (23 March 2015). "Arjit and Ankit are good but not good enough to replace me: Atif Aslam". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 25 August 2017.
- Tribune.com.pk (21 October 2019). "Atif Aslam gets his own Dubai star at the new walk of fame". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- Light, David. "Dubai Stars open; Sonam Kapoor, Atif Aslam, Balqees and more honoured". Khaleej Times. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- "Dubai Walk of Fame: everyone who has been awarded a Dubai Star so far". The National. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- "Atif Aslam Great Pakistani Pop Singer". Archived from the original on 27 September 2013. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- "Atif Aslam Biography". tv.com.pk.
- Atif Aslam In Once In A Lifetime Interview | Speak Your Heart With Samina Peerzada | Part I, retrieved 14 October 2019
- circular reference] [
- "Atif's magic". ecentral.my. 30 October 2012. Archived from the original on 30 October 2012.
- Khan, Sher (2 June 2012). "Atif Aslam: Music for my ears". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- Team, Author: Editorial (20 July 2019). "What makes Atif Aslam one of the best Bollywood singers till date?". IWMBuzz. Retrieved 14 October 2019.
- "A Pakistani Heartthrob for All Ages". mtviggy.com. 3 July 2010. Archived from the original on 20 January 2012.
- "Dhamaka Bollywood Concert". flexfxproductions.com. Archived from the original on 3 September 2012.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Atif Aslam, Sunidhi Chauhan team up to rock!". Daily Times. Pakistan. 10 August 2011.[permanent dead link]
- Baker, Steven (6 May 2012). "Atif Aslam Dhamaka London concert". Digital Spy.
- "Atif Aslam: Live in Manchester". asianimage.co.uk.
- "Looking ahead to 2012: Is the Atif Aslam year about to begin?". jang.com.pk. 3 June 2012. Archived from the original on 25 March 2013.
- "Atif Belts it out". The Nation. Thailand.
- "Jazz Jazba Generation Tour begins in Lahore". Daily Times. Pakistan. 29 September 2012. Archived from the original on 25 October 2012.
- "Atif Aslam Live in Nepal". The Himalayan Times. 28 November 2012. Archived from the original on 11 February 2015.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Aslam charms the Valley". Archived from the original on 17 December 2013.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- Joshi, Priya (5 April 2013). "Bipasha Basu, Malaika Khan in London for Bollywood Showstoppers Tour". Digital Spy.
- Baker, Steven (23 December 2012). "Bipasha Basu, Atif Aslam, Malaika Arora Khan to perform UK gigs". Digital Spy.
- Piyali Dasgupta (2 December 2014) Arijit Singh, Atif Aslam perform in Gurgaon. The Times of India
- Atif Aslam in Bangladesh (2016), retrieved 14 October 2019
- Mughal, Danish (14 January 2013). "Atif Aslam to perform at Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) Launch Ceremony". Retrieved 14 October 2019.
- ATIF ASLAM NAIROBI KENYA CONCERT, retrieved 14 October 2019
- Chua, Dennis (22 January 2016). "Sonu Nigam and Atif Aslam to wow Malaysian fans tonight". NST Online. Retrieved 14 October 2019.
- "Atif Aslam debut in Bol". mmail.com.my. 22 October 2012. Archived from the original on 16 June 2013.
- "#itsofficial – Singer Atif Aslam will be Hosting Lux Style Awards 2017". Daily Pakistan. Muhammad Abbas. 10 April 2017. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Atif Aslam to host the 16th annual Lux Style Awards". The News. Aamna Haider Isani. 11 April 2017. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Here's what's going down at the Lux Style Awards 2017 right now [LIVE]". DAWN Images. 19 April 2017. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- "'Battle of the Bands' finale: Kashmir crowned winners, epic performances steal the show". The Express Tribune. 18 September 2017. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- Ahmed Sarym (20 September 2017). "Most amazing thing that's happened to me was the breaking of my band Jal: Atif Aslam". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- Sarfraz Ali (2 November 2017). "Coke Studio's Tajdar-e-Haram crosses 100 million views on YouTube". Daily Pakistan. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- Sajjad Ali Talking About Atif Aslam | Atif Aslam With Sajjad Ali | Ke Kun Kly, retrieved 14 October 2019
- "A loser of a reality show is now India's No.1 singing sensation - Unknown facts about Arijit Singh and reality shows! - Bollywoodlife.com". web.archive.org. 2 July 2017. Retrieved 14 October 2019.
- Arijit Singh Singing Atif Aslam Pehli Nazar & Tu Jaane Naa Live HD, retrieved 14 October 2019
- Be Intehaan | Arijit Singh Live Singing Atif Aslam Song, retrieved 14 October 2019
- Glamsham. "Arijit Singh reacts to comparison with Atif Aslam! | News". Glamsham. Retrieved 14 October 2019.
- Chowdhury, Hassan. "Atif Aslam breaks silence on comparisons with Arijit Singh". The Express Tribune.
- Woh Lamhe Full Song | Jubin Nautiyal Cover | Guitar Version, retrieved 14 October 2019
- Jeena Jeena - Armaan Malik Version | 'Acoustically Me' Series, retrieved 14 October 2019
- King Mika Singh on Twitter: "What a song sung by my bro @itsaadee #jeenajeena from the movie #badlapur. Atif is Atif . Proud of you bro.". Twitter.com (30 January 2015). Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- What bollywood celebs has to say about Atif Aslam (part 1), retrieved 14 October 2019
- What bollywood celebs has to say about Atif Aslam ( part 2 ), retrieved 14 October 2019
- What Bollywood celebs has to say about Atif Aslam ( part 3), retrieved 14 October 2019
- Atif aslam insulted, retrieved 14 October 2019
- Mohit Chauhan, Atif Aslam charm Gurgaon with duet performance. Hindustan Times. (23 February 2015). Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "If not Atif then Arijit: Bollywood singer supports Atif Aslam despite Indo-Pak tensions". Daily Pakistan Global. Retrieved 15 October 2019.
- Alamgir: ‘I am thankful to Ali Zafar and Atif Aslam’ – The Express Tribune. The Express Tribune. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- Mika Singh: Arijit Singh, Honey Singh and I are the 'Kapoors' of music industry! – Yahoo Movies India. In.movies.yahoo.com (26 September 2014). Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- Always wanted Atif Aslam to croon a song for me, says Varun Dhawan. Hindustan Times. (20 January 2015). Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- Instep Magazine | Fashion | Beauty | Entertainment | The News on Sunday Archived 28 April 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Jang.com.pk (28 April 2013). Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "Atif Aslam regales his Delhi 'Aadeez'". The Indian Express. 1 August 2015.
- "Pictures from Pakistani singer Atif Aslam's wedding and reception". Emirates 24/7. 3 April 2013. Retrieved 9 February 2015.
- "Atif Aslam hitched". DAWN. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- Tips Official (14 September 2011). "Kaho Aaj Bol Do – Bol – Atif Aslam & Hadiqa Kiani – Atif Aslam – Ayub Khawar". Retrieved 27 July 2017 – via YouTube.
- Tips Official (26 May 2011). "Hona Tha Pyar – Bol – Atif Aslam & Mahira Khan – Atif Aslam & Hadiqa Kiani". Retrieved 27 July 2017 – via YouTube.
- The Vision Factory (15 April 2016). "Dil Kare – Ho Mann Jahaan with Atif Aslam, Directed by Asim Raza". Retrieved 27 July 2017 – via YouTube.
- Atif Aslam (28 August 2016). "Dil Yeh Dancer". Retrieved 27 July 2017 – via YouTube.
- Tips Official (1 December 2009). "Tere Bin – Bas Ek Pal – Sanjay Suri, Urmila Matondkar, Juhi Chawla & Jimmy Shergill – Atif Aslam". Retrieved 27 July 2017 – via YouTube.
- Tips Official (27 November 2009). "Pehli Nazar Mein – Race – Saif Ali Khan, Katrina Kaif, Bipasha Basu & Akshaye Khanna – Atif Aslam". Retrieved 22 November 2017 – via YouTube.
- Tips Official (3 February 2012). "Tere Liye Full Video- Prince | Vivek Oberoi, Aruna Sheilds | Atif Aslam, Shreya Ghoshal feat Atif Aslam – Prince". Retrieved 4 July 2016 – via YouTube.
- Tips Official (3 February 2012). "Piya O Re Piya Song Video feat Atif Aslam – Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya". Retrieved 27 July 2017 – via YouTube.
- Tips Official (25 February 2012). "Tu Mohabbat Hai Remix – Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya – Riteish & Genelia – Atif Aslam & Others". Retrieved 22 November 2017 – via YouTube.
- Tips Official (11 December 2012). "Be Intehaan – Race 2 – Saif Ali Khan & Deepika Padukone – Atif Aslam & Sunidhi – Pritam". Retrieved 22 November 2017 – via YouTube.
- Tips Official (22 January 2013). "Dil Na Jaane Kyun – Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story – Vivek Oberoi & Neha – Atif Aslam & Anushka Manchanda". Retrieved 27 July 2017 – via YouTube.
- Tips Official (22 January 2013). "Aa Bhi Ja Mere Mehermaan Feat. Atif Aslam – Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story". Retrieved 22 November 2017 – via YouTube.
- Atif Aslam (21 October 2016). "Khair Mangda". Retrieved 27 July 2017 – via YouTube.
- T-Series (19 April 2017). "Hoor Video Song – Hindi Medium – Irrfan Khan & Saba Qamar – Atif Aslam – Sachin- Jigar". Retrieved 27 July 2017 – via YouTube.
- Zee Music Company (25 October 2017). "Jaane De – Qarib Qarib Singlle – Irrfan I Parvathy – Vishal Mishra feat. Atif Aslam". Retrieved 25 October 2017 – via YouTube.
- "TZH song Dil Diyan Gallan: This ice painting of Katrina by Salman is the biggest highlight, reveals director". www.timesnownews.com. Retrieved 3 December 2019.
- T-Series (9 April 2018). "O Saathi Song In-Studio – Baaghi 2 – Tiger Shroff – Disha Patani – Arko – Ahmed Khan – Sajid N". Retrieved 16 September 2018 – via YouTube.
- "A list of everyone who went home a winner from the Lux Style Awards 2019". Dawn Images. 7 July 2019. Retrieved 9 July 2019.
- "The Hum Style Awards' nominations are out, and we have some questions". DAWN Images. 17 October 2016. Retrieved 22 October 2017.
- "HUM Style Awards official Facebook page". Hum TV. 8 October 2017. Retrieved 12 December 2017.[non-primary source needed]
- "Hum TV at Facebook". Hum TV. 22 October 2017. Retrieved 22 October 2017.[non-primary source needed]
- Ghazala Sulaiman (25 August 2018). "Hum Style Awards 2018 Nomination List Revealed". Brandsynatio. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- "Here is the list of winners for Hum Style Awards 2018". Pakistan Today. 2 September 2018. Retrieved 16 September 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Atif Aslam.|