This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Shraddha Pandit at the audio release of "Kuchh Karriye"
|Birth name||Shraddha Pandit|
|Also known as||SP|
|Born||4 July 1982|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Genres||Indian classical music, Playback singer, Pop and Bollywood|
|Years active||1999 – present|
Shraddha grew up in Mumbai and belongs to a large family of successful musicians, singers, music producers and actors. She has learnt Hindustani Classical Music under her Grandfather, Sangeet Acharya Late Shri. Pandit Pratap Narayan. Shraddha has sung for many prolific music composers including A. R. Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Salim-Sulaiman, Badshah, and many more. Her all time hits are "Pehli Pehli Bar Baliye", "Ae Shivani", "Rang Deeni", "Sasural Genda Phool", "Jigar Da Tukda", "Manchandre Nu", "Khuda Ke Liye", "Bipasha Bipasha", "Aiyoji", "Rab Rakha" and "Band Baja Baraat". Her latest chartbusters are "Pani Wala Dance" (2015) and "Aaj Raat Ka Scene" (2016). Shraddha has also released an album, Teri Heer from Sony Music in 2008, where she wrote lyrics and composed all the songs by herself. Her two siblings have successful careers in the Bollywood industry where her sister, Shweta Pandit is also a well known playback singer and her brother Yash Pandit is a film and television star. Shraddha's entry in Bollywood music industry was with the song "Mausam Ke Sargam" from the film Khamoshi the musical as a child artist, which got her instant fame in year 1998 and her successful journey continues till date.
Filmography as Playback SingerEdit
- Khamoshi: The Musical (1996)
- Sangharsh (1999)
- Khoobsurat (1999)
- Raju Chacha (2000)
- Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hain (2000)
- Shararat (2002 film) (2002)
- Kehtaa Hai Dil Baar Baar (2002)
- Dev (2004)
- Deewaar (2004)
- Fareb (2005)
- Black & White (2008)
- Delhi-6 (2009)
- Band Baaja Baaraat (2010)
- Love Breakups Zindagi (2011)
- Aazaan (2011)
- Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011)
- Jodi Breakers (2012)
- Denikaina Ready (2012)
- Heroine – "Tujh Pe Fida"
- Satyagraha – Democracy Under Fire (2013)
- Kuch Kuch Locha Hai – "Pani Wala Dance" (2015)
- Jazbaa — "Aaj Raat Ka Scene" Ft. Badshah (2015)
- Bareilly Ki Barfi - "Sweety Tera Drama" (with Dev Negi, Pawni Pandey) (2017)
- "Chords & Notes". The Hindu. 3 December 2008. Retrieved 9 August 2009.
- "Singer "Shrraddha Pandit" Turns Composer With Her Album "Teri Heer"". 27 April 2009. Retrieved 9 August 2009.[permanent dead link]
- "Heer and Now". 14 November 2004. Archived from the original on 15 July 2009. Retrieved 9 August 2009.
|This Indian music-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Indian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|