(Redirected from 2094)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Notable predictions and known eventsEdit
- Work on cleaning up the site of the Oldbury Nuclear Power Station near Thornbury, South Gloucestershire, England, which was decommissioned on 29 February 2012, is scheduled to be complete no earlier than 2092 (and possibly as late as 2101).[deprecated source]
- March 19 – A time capsule sealed exactly seventy-five years before, is scheduled to be opened at Denver International Airport.
- April 7 – Mercury occults Jupiter; it will be very close to the Sun and impossible to view with naked eye.
- February 29 – First time since the introduction of the Gregorian calendar that Ash Wednesday falls on February 29.
- 2096 will be the last leap year in the 21st century, as 2100 will not be a leap year because it is divisible by 100 but not by 400, and it is the first such year since 1900.
- The dwarf planet 2015 RR245 is expected to make its closest approach to the Sun.
- The 100-year lease on toll Highway 407 in Ontario, Canada ends and full control of the electronic toll expressway returns to the Government of Ontario.
- "Senate approves bill to extend 9/11 victims fund". Associated Press. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- Enoch, Nick (February 29, 2012). "World's oldest nuclear power station closes... but it will take 90 more years and £954m to clear it completely". Daily Mail. London. Retrieved February 29, 2012.
- "The definitive guide to Denver International Airport's biggest conspiracy theories". The Denver Post. October 31, 2016. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- Grego, Peter (2007). Venus and Mercury, and How to Observe Them. Springer Science & Business Media. p. 227. ISBN 9780387742861.
- "Astronomers discover new distant dwarf planet beyond Neptune". Science Daily. July 11, 2016. Retrieved July 12, 2016.