List of nicknames used by Donald Trump
United States President, businessman, and television personality Donald Trump became widely known during the 2016 United States presidential election and his subsequent presidency for using nicknames to criticize foreign leaders, media figures, and politicians. His use of nicknames has been characterized as bullying by various media outlets.
Domestic political figuresEdit
|1 Percent Biden||Joe Biden||47th Vice President of the United States, former U.S. Senator from Delaware, former Chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee|
|Crazy Joe Biden|
|Little Michael Bloomberg||Michael Bloomberg||Businessman, engineer, author, politician, philanthropist and 108th Mayor of New York City|
|Da Nang Richard||Richard Blumenthal||U.S. Senator from Connecticut, 23rd Attorney General of Connecticut|
|Gov. Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown[a]||Jerry Brown||34th and 39th Governor of California, 31st Attorney General of California, former Secretary of State of California, 6th Chair of the California Democratic Party|
|Bush Original||George H. W. Bush||41st President of the United States, 43rd Vice President of the United States, former Director of Central Intelligence|
|Low Energy Jeb||Jeb Bush||43rd Governor of Florida, 2016 Republican presidential candidate|
|Sleepin' Bob Casey||Bob Casey||U.S. Senator from Pennsylvania|
|Wild Bill||Bill Clinton||42nd President of the United States, 40th and 42nd Governor of Arkansas, 50th Attorney General of Arkansas, former Chair of the National Governors Association|
|America's Angela Merkel||Hillary Clinton||Former First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the United States, former U.S. Senator from New York, former U.S. Secretary of State, 2016 Democratic presidential nominee|
|Leakin' Lyin' James Comey||James Comey||Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation fired by Trump, former United States Deputy Attorney General, former United States Acting Attorney General|
|Leakin' James Comey|
|Sanctimonious James Comey|
|Lying James Comey|
|Slimeball James Comey|
|Slippery James Comey|
|Shady James Comey|
|Liddle' Bob Corker||Bob Corker||U.S. Senator from Tennessee, Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee|
|Lyin' Ted||Ted Cruz||Former Solicitor General of Texas, U.S. Senator from Texas, 2016 Republican presidential candidate|
|Hightax Andrew Cuomo||Andrew Cuomo||56th Governor of New York, 64th Attorney General of New York, former United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development|
|Sleepin' Joe||Joe Donnelly||U.S. Senator from Indiana|
|Dicky Durbin||Dick Durbin||U.S. Senator from Illinois, Senate Minority Whip and Deputy Senate Democratic Leader|
|Sneaky Dianne Feinstein||Dianne Feinstein||U.S. Senator from California, former Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, 38th Mayor of San Francisco|
|Leaking Dianne Feinstein|
|Jeff Flakey||Jeff Flake||U.S. Senator from Arizona|
|Rejected Senator Jeff Flake|
|Al Frankenstien [sic]||Al Franken||Former U.S. Senator from Minnesota|
|Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand||Kirsten Gillibrand||Junior United States Senator from New York|
|Puppet Jones||Doug Jones||U.S. Senator from Alabama|
|Total stiff||Tim Kaine||U.S. Senator from Virginia, Democratic nominee for vice president in 2016|
|1 for 38 / 1 for 41 / 1 for 44[b]||John Kasich||69th Governor of Ohio, 2016 Republican presidential candidate, former U.S. Representative from Ohio's 12th district.|
|Lamb the Sham||Conor Lamb||Member of the House of Representatives from Pennsylvania|
|Honest Abe[c]||Abraham Lincoln||16th President of the United States|
|Wacky Omarosa /
Wacky and Deranged Omarosa
|Omarosa Manigault||Former The Apprentice contestant and White House Director of Communications for the Office of Public Liaison.|
|Mad dog / Moderate dog||James Mattis||Secretary of Defense|
|McMuffin||Evan McMullin||Former CIA Operations Officer, 2016 Independent presidential candidate|
|Cheatin' Obama||Barack Obama||44th President of the United States, former U.S. Senator from Illinois, former Illinois State Senator|
|High Tax, High Crime Nancy Pelosi||Nancy Pelosi||U.S. House Minority Leader of the United States House of Representatives|
|MS-13 Lover Nancy Pelosi|
|Wacky Jacky||Jacky Rosen||U.S. Representative from Nevada's 3rd, candidate for U.S. Senate in Nevada|
|Mr. Peepers (denied by Trump)||Rod Rosenstein||United States Deputy Attorney General|
|Little Marco||Marco Rubio||U.S. Senator from Florida, 2016 Republican presidential candidate, former Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives|
|Crazy Bernie||Bernie Sanders||U.S. Senator from Vermont, 2016 Democratic presidential candidate|
|Little/Liddle Adam Schiff/Schitt||Adam Schiff||U.S. Representative for California's 28th congressional district|
|Sleazy Adam Schiff|
|Cryin' Chuck||Chuck Schumer||U.S. Senator from New York, Senate Minority Leader, former Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from New York|
|Fake Tears Chuck Schumer|
|Head Clown Chuck Schumer|
|High Tax Schumer|
|Mr. Magoo (denied by Trump)||Jeff Sessions||Former United States Attorney General, former U.S. Senator from Alabama, former Attorney General of Alabama|
|Big Luther[d]||Luther Strange||U.S. Senator from Alabama, 47th Attorney General of Alabama|
|Goofy Elizabeth Warren||Elizabeth Warren||U.S. Senator from Massachusetts, former Chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel|
|Crazy Maxine Waters||Maxine Waters||U.S. Representative for California's 43rd congressional district|
|Low-IQ Maxine Waters|
|Wacky Congresswoman Wilson||Frederica Wilson||U.S. Representative for Florida's 24th congressional district|
|Animal Assad||Bashar al-Assad||President of Syria|
|Dopey Prince||Al-Waleed bin Talal||Saudi businessman, investor, philanthropist, and a Prince in the Saudi royal family|
|Rocket Man / Little Rocket Man||Kim Jong-un||Supreme Leader of North Korea|
|Juan Trump||Andrés Manuel López Obrador||President of Mexico|
|Mad Alex||Alex Salmond||Former First Minister of Scotland and Scottish independence supporter|
|Justin from Canada||Justin Trudeau||23rd Prime Minister of Canada|
|Crazy Jim Acosta||Jim Acosta||CNN Chief White House Correspondent, former CNN National Political Correspondent|
|Sloppy Steve||Steve Bannon||2016 Trump campaign CEO, former Trump Administration White House Chief Strategist, Executive Chairman of Breitbart News|
|Wacky Glenn Beck||Glenn Beck||Talk show host|
|Irrelevant Glenn Beck|
|Failing Glenn Beck|
|Dopey CNN Flunky||Paul Begala||American political consultant and political commentator, former political adviser to President Bill Clinton|
|Sloppy Carl Bernstein||Carl Bernstein||Former Washington Post journalist, co-author of initial reporting on the Watergate scandal|
|Tom “marbles in his mouth” Brokaw||Tom Brokaw||American television journalist and author|
|Dope Frank Bruni||Frank Bruni||Journalist and writer for The New York Times|
|Dumb as a Rock Mika||Mika Brzezinski||Co-host of Morning Joe|
|Low I.Q. Crazy Mika|
|Sloppy Graydon Carter||Graydon Carter||Canadian journalist who served as the editor of Vanity Fair from 1992 until 2017|
|The Guy on CBS||Stephen Colbert||Host of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert|
|Crazy Maureen Dowd||Maureen Dowd||Author and columnist for The New York Times|
|Crooked H Flunkie||Maggie Haberman||White House correspondent for The New York Times and CNN political analyst|
|Crazy Megyn||Megyn Kelly||Former Fox News anchor, NBC News anchor|
|Sour Lemon||Don Lemon||CNN news anchor|
|The Dumbest Man on Television|
|Sloppy Michael Moore[e]||Michael Moore||American documentary filmmaker, activist and author|
|Mr. Kurd||Rahim Rashidi||Kurdish reporter for Kurdistan TV|
|Psycho Joe||Joe Scarborough||Co-host of Morning Joe|
|Little George||George Stephanopoulos||Chief anchor and chief political correspondent of ABC News, former White House Communications Director and Senior Advisor to President Bill Clinton|
|Sleepy Eyes||Chuck Todd||Moderator of Meet the Press|
|Little Katy||Katy Tur||Correspondent for NBC News|
|Little Jeff Zucker||Jeff Zucker||President of CNN Worldwide|
|Dopey Mort Zuckerman||Mortimer Zuckerman||Media proprietor, investor, and owner of the New York Daily News|
|Fake ABC News||ABC News||News network|
|Clinton News Network||CNN||News channel (Cable News Network)|
|Fake News CNN|
|Very Fake News|
|Democrat Party[f]||Democratic Party||Major U.S. political party|
|Deface the Nation||Face the Nation||News show|
|Animals||MS-13||International criminal gang active primarily in North America|
|Liberal Fake News NBC||NBC News||News network|
|Failing New York Times||The New York Times||Newspaper|
|Corrupt New York Times|
|Amazon Washington Post||The Washington Post||Newspaper|
|Crooked Press||Mainstream media publications|
|Enemy of the American People|
|Fake News Media|
|Mainstream Fake Media|
|13 hardened Democrats /
13 Angry Democrats /
17 Angry Democrats /
Angry Democrat Thugs
|Attorneys hired by Robert Mueller to investigate potential ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.|
Thirteen of the seventeen attorneys have been identified in the press as either being registered to vote as Democrats, or as having made contributions to Democratic candidates. Those who have not been identified as such are denoted with a star(★). Since Trump did not detail who are the thirteen individuals that he included in the nickname, it is not known whether this was the criteria Trump used to distinguish 13 out of 17 individuals.
|Highly Conflicted Bob Mueller||Robert Mueller||Head of Special Counsel investigation into the Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections|
|The Pakistani Fraudster||Imran Awan||Former IT specialist for Democratic lawmakers, including U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz|
|The Pakistani mystery man|
|No Talent Samantha Bee||Samantha Bee||Comedian, host of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee|
|Mr. Kellyanne||George Conway||Husband of Kellyanne Conway. The nickname was used in relation to Conway's criticism of the appointment of Matt Whitaker.|
|Dopey Mark Cuban||Mark Cuban||American investor and television star|
|Horseface||Stormy Daniels||Pornographic actress and Trump's alleged mistress|
|’Punchy’ De Niro||Robert De Niro||Actor, producer and director|
|Obama Judges||Federal judges of the United States that ruled against Trump|
|Sir Charles||Charles Goldstein||Real estate lawyer, Holocaust victims advocate|
|Goofball Atheist Penn||Penn Jillette||Magician. Appeared on Donald Trump's show, The Apprentice. Was fired by him in the show. Outspoken libertarian, skeptic and an atheist.|
|Miss Housekeeping||Alicia Machado||Miss Universe 1996|
|Crazy Dennis Rodman||Dennis Rodman||Former Chicago Bulls basketball player|
|Lowlife Christopher Steele||Christopher Steele||Author of the Steele dossier about Trump's alleged collusion with Russia|
|Wacky Tom Steyer||Tom Steyer||Democratic activist and fundraiser|
|FBI lover boy||Peter Strzok||Former Assistant Director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division who headed the Clinton and Russia investigations|
|Tainted FBI agent|
|Dopey Sugar||Alan Sugar||British businessman and host of The Apprentice|
- Tariff Man
- List of nicknames used by George W. Bush
- List of nicknames of Presidents of the United States
- Lists of nicknames – nickname list articles on Wikipedia
- Brown has had the nickname "Governor Moonbeam" since the 1970s, predating Trump's use of the nickname. See McKinley, Jesse (March 6, 2010). "How Jerry Brown Became 'Governor Moonbeam'". New York Times.
- The name was in reference to Kasich winning only one state during the Republican primaries.
- Abraham Lincoln has had the nickname "Honest Abe" long before Trump used it. See Marquand, Robert (February 10, 1987). "The Illinois town where `Honest Abe' earned his nickname". Christian Science Monitor.
- The nickname has been in use since at least 2010. During Strange's U.S. Senate campaign, Trump incorrectly implied that he was the first to use it.
- The nickname was technically applied to Michael Moore's one person show
- Not original to Trump. See the article Democrat Party (epithet) for more details about the use of the term as an epithet.
- Schallhorn, Kaitlyn (October 21, 2017). "Trump's nicknames for rivals, from 'Rocket Man' to 'Crooked Hillary'". Fox News. Archived from the original on November 15, 2017. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
- Schwarz, Sam (December 11, 2017). "Donald Trump bullied CNN anchor Don Lemon, network says after presidential tweet". Newsweek. Retrieved January 8, 2018.
- Cillizza, Chris (November 27, 2017). "Bully in Chief: Donald Trump proves it again with his 'Pocahontas' attack". CNN. Retrieved January 9, 2018.
- Cillizza, Chris (October 10, 2017). "Donald Trump is acting like a fifth-grade bully". CNN. Retrieved January 9, 2018.
- Kraus, Rachel (November 28, 2017). "Trump's called Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at least 26 times—and it's not OK". Mashable. Retrieved April 26, 2018.
A "nickname" might sound harmless. But as we saw with "Crooked Hillary," Trump's epithetical bullying helps cement lies as truth, painting complicated situations and individuals with one wide, ugly stroke.
- Benen, Steve (March 12, 2018). "Treasury's Mnuchin tries to defend Trump's offensive antics". MSNBC. Retrieved April 26, 2018.
- Holden Vacanti Gilroy, Rosie (May 12, 2016). "Donald Trump's Nicknames For Everybody He Dislikes, Ranked On A Scale He Would Understand". Bustle. Retrieved April 26, 2018.
Just like the common elementary school bully, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee is a big fan of nicknames.
- WRITER, BY BORYS KRAWCZENIUK STAFF. "Trump rallies raucous crowd in Wilkes-Barre Twp". Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- Stanage, Niall (October 3, 2018). "The Memo: What Trump's barbs say about 2020 Dems". The Hill. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- "Trump attacks 'crazy Joe Biden' after the former VP said he would have 'beat the hell out of' Trump for disrespecting women". CNBC. Associated Press. March 22, 2018.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (July 29, 2016). ""Little" Michael Bloomberg, who never had the guts to run for president, knows nothing about me. His last term as Mayor was a disaster!" (Tweet). Retrieved July 28, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Concha, Joe (October 1, 2018). "Katy Tur defends 'a few misplaced words' by Blumenthal about Vietnam service". The Hill. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- Trump, Donald J. (2018-12-08). "....left and right, he then woke up from his dream screaming that HE LIED. Next time I go to Vietnam I will ask "the Dick" to travel with me!". @realDonaldTrump. Retrieved 2018-12-08.
- Johnson, Kevin (March 31, 2018). "Trump blasts California Gov. Jerry 'Moonbeam' Brown for pardoning 5 immigrants". USA Today. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- "Trump referred to George H.W. Bush as 'Bush original'". Business Insider. Retrieved July 8, 2018.
- Olson, Laura (August 3, 2018). "President Trump boosts Loouuuuu Barletta, blasts Sleeping Bob Casey at Wilkes-Barre rally". The Morning Call.
- Dawsey, Josh (April 15, 2018). "Trump assails Comey on Twitter, calls for ex-FBI director to be imprisoned". Washington Post.
- "Germany's Hillary Clinton". Politico. December 2, 2016. Retrieved July 8, 2018.
- Graham-Harrison, Emma; Cadwalladr, Carole (March 21, 2018). "Cambridge Analytica execs boast of role in getting Donald Trump elected". the Guardian. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Chotiner, Isaac (June 1, 2016). "No, Donald Trump Is Not Good at Nicknames". Slate. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- Sherfinski, David (May 20, 2016). "Donald Trump floats 'Heartless Hillary' nickname for Clinton". The Washington Times. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- Engel, Pamela (May 20, 2016). "Donald Trump is trying out a new nickname for Hillary Clinton". Business Insider. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- Rupert, Evelyn (June 2, 2016). "Trump reassigns 'Lyin'' nickname to Clinton". The Hill. Retrieved December 8, 2017.
- Abadi, Mark (September 4, 2016). "Donald Trump is trying Ted Cruz's nickname on Hillary Clinton". Business Insider. Retrieved December 8, 2017.
- Trump interrupts Clinton, calling her 'nasty woman' CNBC, October 19, 2016
- Trump, Donald J. (2018-12-07). "Robert Mueller and Leakin' Lyin' James Comey are Best Friends, just one of many Mueller Conflicts of Interest. And bye the way, wasn't the woman in charge of prosecuting Jerome Corsi (who I do not know) in charge of "legal" at the corrupt Clinton Foundation? A total Witch Hunt..." @realDonaldTrump. Retrieved 2018-12-07.
- "Major Developments Possible in Russia Probe". VOA. Retrieved 2018-12-07.
- Sheth, Sonam (December 24, 2017). "Trump continues weekend-long Twitter tirade against deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe". Business Insider.
- "Former FBI No. 2 McCabe hits back after being sacked under boss 'Sanctimonious James Comey'". Asia Times. March 17, 2018. Retrieved December 8, 2017.
- Feldscher, Kyle (March 18, 2018). "Trump accuses James Comey of lying under oath about anonymous sources". Washington Examiner.
- Lavelle, Daniel (April 17, 2018). "From 'Slimeball Comey' to 'Crooked Hillary', why Trump loves to brand his enemies". the Guardian. Retrieved July 8, 2018.
- Cohn, Alicia (April 20, 2018). "Trump complains Comey can 'leak and lie' while Flynn was 'totally destroyed'". The Hill.
- Yilek, Caitlin (2018-10-22). "Trump gives Cruz a new nickname: 'He's beautiful Ted. I call him Texas Ted'". Washington Examiner. Retrieved 2018-10-22.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (August 17, 2018). "Which is worse, Hightax Andrew Cuomo's statement, "WE'RE NOT GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, IT WAS NEVER THAT GREAT" or Hillary Clinton's "DEPLORABLES" statement..." (Tweet). Retrieved August 17, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Watson, Kathryn (May 10, 2018). "Trump blasts "sleeping," "swamp person" Joe Donnelly in Indiana, as GOP hopes to scoop up Senate seat". CBS News. Retrieved May 10, 2018.
- Cillizza, Chris (April 3, 2018). "The definitive -- and updated! -- rankings of Donald Trump's nicknames for his political enemies". CNN. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Giaritelli, Anna (January 10, 2018). "Nancy Pelosi congratulates Dianne Feinstein on earning a Trump nickname: 'Clearly doing something right!'". The Washington Examiner. Retrieved January 10, 2018.
- Quinn, Melissa (October 6, 2018). "Trump mocks Feinstein over leak of letter accusing Kavanaugh of sexual assault". Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 16, 2018.
- Graef, Aileen (November 20, 2017). "Trump swipes at Flake on Twitter, calling his career 'toast'". CNN. Retrieved November 20, 2017.
- Walker, Max (August 29, 2018). "President Trump congratulates McSally on nomination, takes swipe at Jeff Flake". KNXV-TV.
- East, Kirsten (November 16, 2017). "Trump chimes in on Franken sexual harassment, dubs him 'Al Frankenstein'". Politico.
- Shelbourne, Mallory (December 12, 2017). "Trump says Gillibrand begged for donations 'and would do anything for them'". The Hill. Retrieved August 12, 2018.
- Silverstein, Jason (December 4, 2017). "The running list of President Trump's nicknames for political rivals". New York Daily News. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- Gore, Leada (December 9, 2017). "Trump tweets support for Roy Moore, blasts 'Pelosi/Schumer Puppet' Doug Jones". AL.com. Retrieved December 9, 2017.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (June 13, 2018). "Congratulations to Corey Stewart for his great victory for Senator from Virginia. Now he runs against a total stiff, Tim Kaine, who is weak on crime and borders, and wants to raise your taxes through the roof. Don't underestimate Corey, a major chance of winning!" (Tweet). Retrieved August 11, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Chavez, Paola; Stracqualursi, Veronica (May 11, 2016). "From 'Crooked Hillary' to 'Little Marco,' Donald Trump's Many Nicknames". ABC. Retrieved December 8, 2017.
- Potter, Chris (March 10, 2018). "Trump leads rally for Saccone, his own policies". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved March 10, 2018.
Mr. Trump also took shots at the Democratic candidate, Conor Lamb, who Mr. Trump bestowed with the nickname "Lamb the Sham."
- Logan, Bryan (July 13, 2018). "Trump claimed he's a more popular president than Abraham Lincoln, who died long before modern polling existed". Business Insider.
I beat our Honest Abe
- Watson, Kathryn (August 13, 2018). "Trump tears into "wacky" Omarosa, calling her "vicious" and "not smart"". CBS News. Retrieved August 13, 2018.
- Lucey, Catherine; Colvin, Jill (August 14, 2018). "Trump lashes out at Omarosa, calls her 'that dog'". Washington Post. Associated Press.
- Ward, Alex (September 18, 2018). "From "Mad Dog" to "Democrat": How Defense Secretary Mattis lost Trump". Vox.
- "'Evan McMuffin': Trump Adopts New Nickname for Former Opponent". Fox News. December 17, 2016. Retrieved March 23, 2018.
- Neidig, Harper (December 17, 2016). "McMullin returns fire on Trump for 'McMuffin' diss". The Hill. Retrieved March 23, 2018.
- Pandey, Erica (April 3, 2018). "Trump finally gives Obama a nickname". Axios. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Bunker, Theodore (June 5, 2018). "Trump Hits Pelosi with New Nickname". Newsmax. Retrieved July 2, 2018.
- Richardson, Matt (May 29, 2018). "Trump slams Democrats, 'MS-13-lover' Nancy Pelosi in Nashville campaign rally". Fox News. Retrieved July 7, 2018.
- Griffiths, Brent (June 23, 2018). "In Nevada, Trump goes after 'Wacky Jacky'". Politico.
- Horwitz, Sari; Helderman, Rosalind S.; Dawsey, Josh; Zapotosky, Matt (April 20, 2018). "Sessions told White House that Rosenstein's firing could prompt his departure, too".
- Politi, Daniel (April 21, 2018). "Trump Takes Aim at Washington Post, Denies He Ever Called Jeff Sessions Mr. Magoo". Slate.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (November 18, 2018). "So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!" (Tweet). Retrieved November 18, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Savransky, Rebecca (July 24, 2017). "Trump calls top Intel Dem 'Sleazy Adam Schiff'". The Hill.
- Keneally, Meghan (September 13, 2017). "What President Trump has said about Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi". ABC News. Retrieved July 2, 2018.
- Cohn, Alicia (June 8, 2018). "Trump knocks Schumer's advice after he warns against 'seat of the pants negotiating'". The Hill.
- Koplowitz, Howard (September 22, 2017). "Trump claims he was first to call Strange 'Big Luther'". AL.com. Retrieved December 23, 2017.
- "'Her Whole Career is a Fraud': Trump Hits Back at 'Goofy Elizabeth Warren'". Fox News. May 7, 2016. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- Levenson, Eric (May 11, 2016). "Elizabeth Warren unimpressed by Trump's 'goofy' nickname: 'Really?'". Boston.com. Associated Press. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- Merica, Dan (November 28, 2017). "At a Navajo veterans' event, Trump makes 'Pocahontas' crack". CNN. Retrieved December 8, 2017.
- Hensch, Mark (March 21, 2016). "Trump on Warren: 'You mean the Indian?'". The Hill. Retrieved July 9, 2018.
- Greenwood, Max (July 3, 2018). "Trump: Waters's 'ranting and raving' will make voters 'flee the Democrats'". The Hill. Retrieved July 3, 2018.
- Cummings, William (June 25, 2018). "Trump slams 'low IQ' Rep. Maxine Waters who called for harassment of White House officials". USA Today. Retrieved July 22, 2018.
- "Trump: Russia will pay big price for backing 'Animal Assad'". Sky News. April 8, 2018. Retrieved April 8, 2018.
- Lodish, Emily (December 12, 2015). "Donald Trump lashes back at 'dopey' Prince Alwaleed".
- Woody, Christopher. "Trump likes Mexico's new president so much that he apparently calls him 'Juan Trump'". Business Insider. Retrieved July 12, 2018.
- Tan, Rebecca. "Trump referred to Mexico's incoming leader as 'Juan Trump,' former White House official says". The Washington Post. Retrieved July 12, 2018.
- Brooks, Libby (December 21, 2016). "'Mad Alex': Donald Trump letters abuse Scottish ex-first minister". The Guardian. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
- Lum, Zi-Ann (June 1, 2017). "Trump Called Trudeau As 'Justin From Canada' Twice In One Month".
- Singman, Brooke. "Trump thanks 'Crazy Jim Acosta' after tweet that Schumer 'caved'". Fox News.
- Chaitin, Daniel. "Trump rips 'Sloppy Steve' Bannon, 'phony' tell-all book one hour before it goes on sale". Washington Examiner. Retrieved January 5, 2018.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (January 23, 2016). "The only reason irrelevant @GlennBeck doesn't like me is I refused to do his failing show - asked many times. Very few listeners - sad!" (Tweet). Retrieved July 28, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (January 23, 2016). "Failing @GlennBeck lost all credibility. Not only was he fired @ FOX, he would have voted for Clinton over McCain" (Tweet). Retrieved July 28, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Viebeck, Elise (May 18, 2016). "Are you #NeverTrump? You've got to follow this guy on Twitter". Washington Post.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (August 30, 2018). "CNN is being torn apart from within based on their being caught in a major lie and refusing to admit the mistake. Sloppy @carlbernstein, a man who lives in the past and thinks like a degenerate fool, making up story after story, is being laughed at all over the country! Fake News" (Tweet). Retrieved August 30, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Pappas, Alex (2011-12-25). "TRUMP'S 11 BEST TWITTER INSULTS OF 2011". The Daily Caller. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (January 19, 2016). "Dope Frank Bruni said I called many people, including Karl Rove, losers-true! I never called my friend @HowardStern a loser- he's a winner!" (Tweet). Retrieved July 28, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Manchester, Julia (June 29, 2017). "Trump mocks 'low I.Q. Crazy Mika' for 'face-lift'". TheHill. Retrieved January 9, 2018.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (October 16, 2015). "Rumor has it that the grubby head of failing @VanityFair Magazine, "Sloppy" Graydon Carter, is going to be fired or replaced very soon?" (Tweet). Retrieved July 28, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Le Miere, Jason (June 25, 2018). "Donald Trump calls Stephen Colbert a 'lowlife', Jimmy Fallon a 'lost soul' during fiery South Carolina rally". Newsweek.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (September 17, 2016). "Crazy Maureen Dowd, the wacky columnist for the failing @nytimes, pretends she knows me well--wrong!" (Tweet). Retrieved July 28, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Hart, Benjamin (April 21, 2018). "Trump Attacks Comey and Haberman, Goes on Misspelling Rampage". New York Magazine.
- Greenwood, Max (March 2, 2018). "Don Lemon: Trump's nickname for me is 'sour Lemon'". TheHill. Retrieved July 8, 2018.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (December 11, 2017). "Another false story, this time in the Failing @nytimes, that I watch 4-8 hours of television a day - Wrong! Also, I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC, both of which I consider Fake News. I never watch Don Lemon, who I once called the "dumbest man on television!" Bad Reporting" (Tweet). Retrieved July 31, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Wang, Amy B. (October 29, 2017). "'I'm your latest distraction': Michael Moore fires back after Trump disses his Broadway show". Washington Post. ISSN 0190-8286. Retrieved January 9, 2018.
- Flynn, Meagan (September 27, 2018). "'Hello, this is Mr. Kurd': Reporter wears Trump's moniker proudly". Washington Post.
- Chia, Jessica (August 22, 2017). "Trump mocks 'little' George Stephanopoulos in renewed attack on the media". New York Daily News. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- McAfee, Tierney (September 12, 2017). "An Unwanted Kiss from Donald Trump and Taunts of 'Little Katy:' NBC's Katy Tur Dishes on Covering Campaign 2016". People. Retrieved December 8, 2017.
She even got a signature Trump nickname, usually reserved for his most bitter rivals: 'Little Katy.'
- Viebeck, Elise (February 10, 2016). "A visual history of Trump's battle with the N.Y. Daily News". Washington Post.
- Lisa de Moraes (June 20, 2018). "Donald Trump Trash-Tweets ABC News For Botched Chyron Saying Manafort Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter – Update". Deadline Hollywood.
- "'The Clinton News Network is One': Trump Takes Shot at CNN For Being 'Bad at Polling'". www.mediaite.com. Retrieved January 5, 2018.
- Bowden, John (May 4, 2018). "Trump blasts NBC News after wiretap correction: 'Now as bad as Fake News CNN'". The Hill. Retrieved July 6, 2018.
- "'MUST WATCH: President Trump Takes ON CNN Reporter Jim Acosta During Press Conference (FNN)". www.realclearpolitics.com. Retrieved January 16, 2018.
- Abadi, Mark (December 13, 2017). "Trump is using a decades-old strategy to sneakily insult Democrats at every turn". Business Insider.
- "Trump refers to 'Face the Nation' as 'Deface the Nation' – while on the show - The Boston Globe". BostonGlobe.com. Retrieved January 5, 2018.
- Fabian, Jordan (May 23, 2018). "Trump on MS-13: 'These are not people, these are animals'". The Hill.
- "Trump Mimics MS-13 Gang Stabbing at Rally: 'These Are the Slicers, They Slice You Up'". www.mediaite.com. Retrieved August 4, 2018.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (July 25, 2018). "So sad and unfair that the FCC wouldn't approve the Sinclair Broadcast merger with Tribune. This would have been a great and much needed Conservative voice for and of the People. Liberal Fake News NBC and Comcast gets approved, much bigger, but not Sinclair. Disgraceful!" (Tweet). Retrieved July 28, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Caralle, Katelyn (May 30, 2018). "Trump blasts 'dishonest' New York Times for estimating 1,000 attended Nashville rally". The Washington Examiner.
- "How Jeff Bezos Reacts to 'Negative' Amazon Articles in the Washington Post". Fortune. Retrieved January 5, 2018.
- Stelter, Brian (July 6, 2018). "Trump calls journalists 'bad people' at rally a week after newsroom shooting".
- Fabian, Jordan; Kheel, Rebecca (July 1, 2018). "Trump: 'Dishonest press' won't report terrorist attacks". The Hill. Retrieved February 6, 2017.
- McCaskill, Nolan D. (February 17, 2017). "Trump tweets: Press 'is the enemy of the American people'". Politico. Retrieved July 28, 2018.
- Manchester, Julia (June 21, 2018). "Trump: Melania's jacket 'refers to the Fake News Media'". The Hill. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (June 23, 2018). "Drudge Report "OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED THEM IN FOIL" We do a much better job while at the same time maintaining a MUCH stronger Border! Mainstream Fake Media hates this story" (Tweet). Retrieved August 8, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Zapotosky, Matt (March 18, 2018). "Trump said Mueller's team has '13 hardened Democrats.' Here are the facts". Washington Post.
- Bacon, John (May 27, 2018). "President Donald Trump blasts '13 Angry Democrats,' Robert Mueller probe in Twitter rant". USA Today. Retrieved July 2, 2018.
- Morin, Rebecca (August 1, 2018). "Trump calls on Sessions to stop Mueller probe". Politico.
- Wagner, John (August 20, 2018). "Trump calls Mueller lawyers 'thugs' and 'a National Disgrace!'". Washington Post.
- "McConnell just said there's no need for a "protect Mueller" bill. Trump already made that look silly".
- Thomsen, Jacqueline (July 7, 2018). "Trump: 'Rigged' Mueller probe should look into Clinton's emails". The Hill. Retrieved July 9, 2018.
- Cameron, Dell. "Feds Debunk IT Staffer Conspiracy Theory Pushed by The Daily Caller and Trump". Gizmodo. Retrieved July 5, 2018.
- Schwartz, Ryan (June 1, 2018). "President Trump Asks: Why Aren't They Firing 'No Talent' Samantha Bee?". TV Line. Retrieved June 1, 2018.
- Haslett, Cheyenne (November 9, 2018). "Trump hits back at claims by 'Mr. Kellyanne Conway' that acting attorney general appointment is 'unconstitutional'". ABC News. Retrieved December 4, 2018.
- David, Javier E. (September 24, 2016). "Donald Trump hits 'dopey' Mark Cuban, threatens to bring Gennifer Flowers to debate". CNBC. Retrieved July 9, 2018.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (October 16, 2018). ""Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees." @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!" (Tweet). Retrieved October 16, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Kurtz, Judy (June 12, 2018). "Trump hits back at 'Punchy' De Niro". The Hill.
- Cummings, William (November 21, 2018). "US does have 'Obama judges': Trump responds to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts' rebuke". Detroit Free Press. Retrieved November 24, 2018.
- Trump, Donald (2009). Trump: The Art of the Deal. Random House Publishing Group. p. 8. ISBN 0307575330.
- Katsilometes, John (July 16, 2015). "Of Donald Trump's Twitter onslaught, Penn Jillette says, 'I'm embarrassed to say I like this'". Las Vegas Sun.
- Mayfield, Mandy (September 22, 2016). "Miss Universe strikes back". CNN. Retrieved August 2, 2018.
- Mayfield, Mandy (July 25, 2018). "Trump in 2014: 'Crazy Dennis Rodman' said I want to go to North Korea, the 'last place on Earth I want to go'". The Washington Examiner. Retrieved March 8, 2018.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (August 11, 2018). "The big story that the Fake News Media refuses to report is lowlife Christopher Steele's many meetings with Deputy A.G. Bruce Ohr and his beautiful wife, Nelly. It was Fusion GPS that hired Steele to write the phony & discredited Dossier, paid for by Crooked Hillary & the DNC..." (Tweet). Retrieved August 12, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Sonmez, Felicia; Kane, Paul (October 28, 2018). "Trump mocks Democratic megadonor Tom Steyer, the target of a pipe bomb, as 'stumbling lunatic'". Washington Post.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (December 3, 2017). "Tainted (no, very dishonest?) FBI "agent's role in Clinton probe under review." Led Clinton Email probe. @foxandfriends Clinton money going to wife of another FBI agent in charge" (Tweet). Retrieved July 28, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Donald Trump [@realDonaldTrump] (December 10, 2012). "Dopey Sugar--because it was open all season long--you can't play golf in the snow, you stupid ass" (Tweet). Retrieved June 28, 2018 – via Twitter.