Brondesbury Park railway station
Brondesbury Park railway station is a National Rail station in Brondesbury Park in the London Borough of Brent on the North London Line in Travelcard Zone 2 which is managed by London Overground. It is close to the Queen's Park area.
|Local authority||London Borough of Brent|
|Managed by||London Overground|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Original company||London and North Western Railway|
|Pre-grouping||London and North Western Railway|
|Post-grouping||London, Midland and Scottish Railway|
|1 June 1908||Opened|
|London transport portal|
The Hampstead Junction Railway route between Willesden Junction (Low Level) and Camden Road (via Gospel Oak) opened in 1860, but at first there were no stations west of Brondesbury. The line was absorbed by the London and North Western Railway in 1867, but it was not until 1 June 1908 that a station at Brondesbury Park was opened.
Clapham Junction services do not run from this station in the very late evening. The last westbound train terminates at Willesden Junction Low Level (the first of the day in the other direction also starts there).
London Buses route 206 serves the station.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Brown, Joe (November 2006). London Railway Atlas. Hersham: Ian Allan Publishing. pp. 20–22. ISBN 0-7110-3137-1. 0611/3.
- Awdry, Christopher (1990). Encyclopaedia of British Railway Companies. London: Guild Publishing. p. 79. CN 8983.
- Butt, R.V.J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations. Yeovil: Patrick Stephens Ltd. p. 46. ISBN 1-85260-508-1. R508.
- Table 59 National Rail timetable, May 2016
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brondesbury Park railway station.|
- Train times and station information for Brondesbury Park railway station from National Rail
- Excel file displaying National Rail station usage information for 2005/06
|Preceding station||London Overground||Following station|
|North London Line||