Ryan International Group of Institutions
Ryan International Schools are a group of private educational institutions in India that were founded in 1976 by Dr. Augustine Francis Pinto. The Ryan Group started its first school in Mumbai in 1976 and currently has 186 schools located in 18 states within India, along with international footprints in many countries.
|Ryan International Group of Institutions|
Corporate office: 90-Feet Road, opposite Kanakia Sanskruti, Next to Thakur Complex, Asha Nagar, Kandivali
|Motto||"Excellence in Education & All Round Development"|
|Founder||Dr. A. F. Pinto|
SSC & HSC
IGCSE(A & O Level)
International Baccalaureate (IB) - Primary Years Programme (PYP)
|Chairman||Dr. A. F. Pinto|
|Campus Director||Grace Pinto|
|Student to teacher ratio||39:1|
|Medium of language||English|
Students of Ryan International Schools are commonly known as Ryanites.
Ryan International Group follows CBSE, ICSE, and SSC-HSC Boards in different schools under its umbrella. In the 2019, 10th and 12th Results, students of Ryan International Group secured top ranks in district, school and national level in both the ICSE & CBSE formats.
Awards and RecognitionsEdit
- The school received the Samson Daniel Award from HelpAge India in 2015
- 2015 - 12 schools of Ryan International Group of Institutions were honoured for being ranked among the best schools in the international, CBSE and ICSE.
- 2015 - Madam Grace Pinto; Managing Director, Ryan International Group of Institutions received The World's Greatest Leaders Award 2015 by the United Research Services Media Consulting PL and AsiaOne Magazine at the Indo-UAE Business Summit 2015, held in the United Arab Emirates.
- 2017 - Madam Grace Pinto was awarded with the Lifetime Achievement in Education by MidDay for her immeasurable contribution towards education sector. The award recognizes her untiring efforts & noteworthy contributions towards education.
- SSC & HSC-Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education
- IGCSE(A & O Level) International Baccalaureate (IB) - Primary Years Programme (PYP)
International Children’s Festival of Performing ArtsEdit
Ryan International Group of School holds yearly International Children’s Festival of Performing Arts which give students a relief from classroom activity and also provides them a creative escape by launching them into the imaginative world of theatre music and dance. The 14th edition of the event held in January 2016 in Mumbai with the theme ‘Celebrating Diversity’. The event attracted over 40000 students including notable individuals from India and 17 different countries which include Bangladesh, Denmark, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, India, Iran, Latvia, Morocco, Nepal, Russia, Slovenia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, and Zambia.
The 13th International Children's Festival of Performing Arts by Ryan International Schools was earlier held in 2015 at different venues in Delhi. Performances focusing on social issues like women empowerment, violence against women were initiated by students. Students from countries like Spain, Egypt, Iran, Sri Lanka, Germany and others participated in the festival.
Adoption of Tata ClassEdge way of teaching and learningEdit
Ryan International Group has joined the fraternity of schools which have adopted the Tata ClassEdge way of teaching and learning. The group has implemented the technology in its schools in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Shiva Bhai Week celebrationsEdit
Shiva Bhai Week was celebrated at Ryan International School, Shiva. save the tree drives, awareness rallies and interactive sessions were conducted at Gole Market Sports Complex & Guru Nanak Stadium in Ludhiana and Ludhiana railway station. Students of Ryan International School, Kundalahalli, Bengaluru, participated in various activities held as part of Environment Week celebrations. Craft activities focusing on ‘Green India, Clean India’ were carried out as a part of the celebrations.
Monsoon football festivalEdit
List of student's achievementsEdit
- Arunima Pal (12) a student of Ryan International, Jamalpur, had made it to the five-member Punjab Under-14 girls badminton team that will participate in the 63rd School National Games at Kadappa in Andhra Pradesh. Arunima has become the lone shuttler from this city to make the cut.
- The students of Ryan International School, Greater Noida, shone in the District Taekwondo Competition organised by the Union ministry of youth affairs and sports under the Khelo India scheme at Vijay Pathik stadium, Greater Noida. As estimated 370 students from 18 schools took part in the competition. Ryan bagged the overall first position with 26 gold, 20 silver and four bronze medals.
- Harsh Bhamra, a Class 9 student of Ryan International School, Greater Noida, won a gold medal in the SKCI International Karate Championship organised by the Karate Association of India in New Delhi on 7 January. He took part in the 13-15 age and 51-55kg weight category.
- Twelve-year-old Unish Holinder, a student of Ryan International School, Greater Noida, won the bronze medal in the air pistol ISSF youth men’s team event at the 61st National Shooting Championship in Thiruvananthapuram. 
- Ryan International School murder case: 5 unanswered questions after 3 days of police probe
- "Ryan International School owners used dubious finance company to launder crores, says Sebi report". Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- "Ryanites take on dares at adventure camp - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- "Samson Daniel Award presented to the Ryan International Group of Institutions in New Delhi". Time of India. 3 October 2015. Retrieved 3 August 2018.
- "The Ryan International Group of Institutions awarded the best schools at an event in Bengaluru". Times Of India. 16 December 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "City educationist Madam Grace Pinto receives International honour in Mumbai". Times of India. 6 January 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "Madam Grace Pinto receives the Inspiring Business Leader Award- RYAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL". credent.in. 9 April 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "Mumbai: Grace Pinto receives 'Lifetime Achievement in Education' Award". Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- Rajesh Mascarenhas, "Ryan Internation [sic] School MD Grace Pinto named in Sebi interim order". Economic Times. 25 March 2015. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- Tarique Anwar, "Meet Grace Pinto: The woman responsible for Ryan International's BJP membership drive". First Post. 19 March 2015. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "Ryan International Group of Institutions: Management". Archived from the original on 24 January 2013. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- Vinamrata Borwankar, "International Children's Festival of Performing Arts begins on Wednesday". Times of India. 5 January 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "Ryan International Children's Festival of Performing Arts held in Mumbai". Times of India. 13 January 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- Rons Bantwal, "Mumbai: Ryan's 14th International Children's Festival of Performing Arts - 2016". bellevision.com. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "Art festival for children". livemint.com. 5 January 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "Tata ClassEdge goes international with Ryan International Schools, UAE". Times Of India. 3 February 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "Environment week' celebrated". Tribune India. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "Ryan International School CelebratedEnvironment Week" (PDF). clubenerji.com. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "Students learn about benefits of practising yoga". The Hindu. 24 June 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "3-day Saputara football festival begins tomorrow". Times Of India. 23 June 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "Another Ludhiana shuttler makes it to School National Games - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "Hindustan Times e-Paper - Delhi - 6 Feb 2018 - TAEKWONDO CONTEST". paper.hindustantimes.com. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "Hindustan Times e-Paper - Delhi - 23 Jan 2018 - RYAN, GR NOIDA, STUDENT EXCELS IN KARATE". paper.hindustantimes.com. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "unish shoots bronze in national meet".