This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
AsiaOne is a news, lifestyle and entertainment aggregator providing content primarily to readers in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong. AsiaOne was first launched in 1998 by Singapore Press Holdings and is currently a joint venture between mm2 Asia and Singapore Press Holdings (SPH).
Type of site
|News, lifestyle, entertainment content aggregator|
Singapore Press Holdings
AsiaOne covers a number of topics, including news, entertainment, food, design and style, and carries headlines from a number of SPH publications and magazines such as The Straits Times,The Business Times, The New Paper, and Hardware Zone. AsiaOne also features a section for Malaysia news. Additionally, AsiaOne also syndicates content across top content providers such as the South China Morning Post, Reuters, and Agence France-Presse. It is the third most-read news site in Singapore, according to ComScore.
Management and staffEdit
Low Huan Ping was the first CEO of AsiaOne. Previous editors include Margaret Thomas, the current president of AWARE, Paul Jansen, Irene Ngoo, Adrian Tay and Karen Lim.
- "About Us -". AsiaOne. Retrieved 2019-01-16.
- "Media Releases - Singapore Press Holdings". www.sph.com.sg. Retrieved 2019-01-16.
- Hong, Shen; Webb, Sara. "SPH AsiaOne Will Delist From Singapore Exchange". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 25 June 2019.
- "SPH AsiaOne delisting plan approved". www.telecompaper.com. Retrieved 25 June 2019.
- "Media Releases - SPH AsiaOne". www.asiaone.com. Retrieved 2019-02-12.