This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
AsiaOne is a news, lifestyle and entertainment aggregator providing content primarily to readers in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong. AsiaOne was first launched in 1998 by Singapore Press Holdings and is currently a joint venture between mm2 Asia and Singapore Press Holdings (SPH).
Type of site
|News, lifestyle, entertainment content aggregator|
Singapore Press Holdings
AsiaOne covers a number of topics, including news, entertainment, food, design and style, and carries headlines from a number of SPH publications and magazines such as The Straits Times,The Business Times, The New Paper, and Hardware Zone. AsiaOne also features a section for Malaysia news. Additionally, AsiaOne also syndicates content across top content providers such as the South China Morning Post, Reuters, and Agence France-Presse. It is the third most-read news site in Singapore, according to ComScore.
Management and staffEdit
Low Huan Ping was the first CEO of AsiaOne. Suzie Wang is the current CEO of the newly-formed joint venture that manages AsiaOne.
Previous editors include Margaret Thomas, the current president of AWARE, Paul Jansen, Irene Ngoo, Adrian Tay and Karen Lim.
- "About Us -". AsiaOne. Retrieved 2019-01-16.
- "Media Releases - Singapore Press Holdings". www.sph.com.sg. Retrieved 2019-01-16.
- Hong, Shen; Webb, Sara. "SPH AsiaOne Will Delist From Singapore Exchange". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 25 June 2019.
- "SPH AsiaOne delisting plan approved". www.telecompaper.com. Retrieved 25 June 2019.
- "Media Releases - SPH AsiaOne". www.asiaone.com. Retrieved 2019-02-12.
- Tay, Vivienne (2018-07-04). "AsiaOne Online names new CEO as mm2 completes takeover of 51% equity interest stake". Marketing Interactive. Retrieved 2019-01-16.