Ohio's 15th congressional district
The 15th congressional district of Ohio is represented by Republican Steve Stivers. The district includes the southern portions of Columbus as well as communities west and south of the City. It also includes the college towns of Athens and Wilmington.
|Ohio's 15th congressional district|
Ohio's 15th congressional district - since January 3, 2013.
From 2003 to 2013 Union County and Madison County were entirely within the district's boundaries as is approximately half of Franklin County. The 15th district included the cities of Upper Arlington, Hilliard, Grove City, Grandview Heights, Plain City, London, and Wilmington. As well as the downtown and western portions of Columbus.
Election results from presidential racesEdit
|2000||President||George W. Bush 52% - Al Gore 44%|
|2004||President||George W. Bush 50% - John Kerry 50%|
|2008||President||Barack Obama 54% - John McCain 45%|
|2012||President||Mitt Romney 52% - Barack Obama 46%|
|2016||President||Donald Trump 55% - Hillary Clinton 40%|
List of members representing the districtEdit
The following chart shows historic election results. Bold type indicates victor. Italic type indicates incumbent.
Historical district boundariesEdit
In popular cultureEdit
- "Partisan Voting Index – Districts of the 115th Congress" (PDF). The Cook Political Report. April 7, 2017. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- "2018 Election Results". Ohio Secretary of State.
- "2016 Election Results". Ohio Secretary of State.
- "2014 Election Results". Ohio Secretary of State.
- "2012 Election Results". Ohio Secretary of State.
- "Election Statistics". Ohio Secretary of State. Archived from the original on 2008-05-21. Retrieved 2010-11-06.
- Federal Elections 2008. Federal Elections Commission, Washington DC, July 2009
- Julie Carr Smyth, "Recount confirms Republican won Ohio congressional district, The Beacon Journal, December 11, 2006.
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1989). The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1982). The Historical Atlas of United States Congressional Districts. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Congressional Biographical Directory of the United States 1774–present