This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2017)
|Ab urbe condita||2042|
|Balinese saka calendar||1210–1211|
|English Regnal year||17 Edw. 1 – 18 Edw. 1|
|Chinese calendar||戊子年 (Earth Rat)|
3985 or 3925
— to —
己丑年 (Earth Ox)
3986 or 3926
|- Vikram Samvat||1345–1346|
|- Shaka Samvat||1210–1211|
|- Kali Yuga||4389–4390|
|Japanese calendar||Shōō 2|
|Minguo calendar||623 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1831–1832|
1415 or 1034 or 262
— to —
1416 or 1035 or 263
- The 5,453 metres (17,890 ft) high volcano Popocatépetl is first ascended by members of the Tecuanipas tribe, in present-day Mexico.
- April 27 – Fall of Tripoli: Mamluk sultan Qalawun captures the County of Tripoli (in present-day Lebanon) after a month-long siege, thus extinguishing the Crusader State.
- Prince Subaru of Japan conquers the province of Saitama.
- June 11 – Battle of Campaldino: The Italian Guelph and Ghibelline factions fight; the Guelph victory secures their position of power in Florence.
- Construction of Conwy Castle, ordered by King Edward I of England, is completed in Wales.
- Jews are expelled from Gascony and Anjou in France.
- Construction of the Belaya Vezha tower in Belarus is completed.
- Pope Nicholas IV formally constitutes the University of Montpellier in France by papal bull, combining various existing schools under the mantle of a single university.
- In Siena, twenty three partners, including five members of the Bonsignori family, re-create the Gran Tavola, formerly the most successful European bank, which had ceased its operations after the death of its creator and manager, Orlando Bonsignori, in 1273.
- January 16 – Buqa, Mongol minister
- March 10 – Maud de Lacy, Countess of Hertford and Gloucester, English noble (b. 1223)
- March 12 – King Demetrius II of Georgia (b. 1259)
- King Leo III of Armenia
- Petrus de Dacia, Swedish monk and author
- Ugolino della Gherardesca, Italian politician and naval commander
- Ippen, Japanese monk (b. 1239)
- Gruffydd Fychan I, last ruling prince of Powys Fadog
- Rudhramadevi,queen of the Kakatiya dynasty in India