This article does not cite any sources. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Ab urbe condita||2082|
|Balinese saka calendar||1250–1251|
|English Regnal year||2 Edw. 3 – 3 Edw. 3|
|Chinese calendar||戊辰年 (Earth Dragon)|
4025 or 3965
— to —
己巳年 (Earth Snake)
4026 or 3966
|- Vikram Samvat||1385–1386|
|- Shaka Samvat||1250–1251|
|- Kali Yuga||4429–4430|
|Japanese calendar||Karyaku 4 / Gentoku 1|
|Minguo calendar||583 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1871–1872|
1455 or 1074 or 302
— to —
1456 or 1075 or 303
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1329.|
- February 1 – King John of Bohemia (of the Teutonic Order) captures Medvėgalis, an important fortress of the pagan Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and baptizes 6,000 of its defenders.
- February 18 – Amda Seyon I, Emperor of Ethiopia, begins his campaigns in the southern Muslim provinces (possibly in 1332).
- March 27 – Pope John XXII condemns some teachings of Meister Eckhart as heretical.
- April – Antipope Nicholas V is excommunicated by Pope John XXII.
- June 7 – David II becomes King of Scotland.
- June 10 – Braganstown massacre, County Louth, Ireland: Over 160 are killed.
- June 11 – Battle of Maltepe (Pelekanon): Ottoman Turks defeat the Byzantine Empire.
- Aimone of Savoy becomes Count of Savoy.
- Construction begins on the Archcathedral Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Saint Andrew in Frombork, Poland.
- Amberg, Germany, passes to the House of Wittelsbach.
- Michael of Cesena is deposed as General of the Franciscans.
- Stefan Uroš IV Dušan of Serbia defeats Stephen II, Ban of Bosnia.
- Wiesbaden is granted the right of coinage by Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor.
- Edward III of England pays homage to Philip VI of France for Aquitaine.
- September 26 – Anne of Bavaria, queen consort of Bohemia (d. 1353)
- November 22 – Elisabeth of Meissen, Burgravine consort of Nuremberg (d. 1375)
- November 29 – John I, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1340)
- date unknown
- January 17 – Saint Roseline, Carthusian nun (b. 1263)
- April 21 – Frederick IV, Duke of Lorraine (b. 1282)
- May 9 – John Drokensford, Bishop of Bath and Wells
- May 31 – Albertino Mussato, Italian statesman and writer (b. 1261)
- June 7 – Robert the Bruce, King of Scotland (b. 1274)
- August 30 – Khutughtu Khan, Emperor Mingzong of Yuan, emperor of the Yuan dynasty and the Mongol Empire (b. 1300)
- October 27 – Mahaut, Countess of Artois (b. 1268)
- date unknown