UTC−04:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of −04:00. It is observed in the Eastern Time Zone (e.g., Canada and the United States) during the warm months of daylight saving time, as Eastern Daylight Time. The Atlantic Time Zone observes it during standard time (cold months). It is observed all year in the Eastern Caribbean.
World map with the time zone highlighted
|16:51, 12 November 2019 UTC−04:00|
|60 degrees W|
- 1 As standard time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
- 2 As daylight saving time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
- 3 As standard time (all year round)
- 4 As standard time (Southern Hemisphere winter)
- 5 See also
- 6 References
As standard time (Northern Hemisphere winter)Edit
Principal cities: Halifax
As daylight saving time (Northern Hemisphere summer)Edit
- Canada (Eastern Time Zone)
- United States (Eastern Time Zone)
- Chambers, Lee, Macon, & Russell counties
- District of Columbia
- Entire state except the counties of Bay, Calhoun, Escambia, Holmes, Jackson, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton, and Washington, and northern Gulf county (panhandle)
- New England (states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont)
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
As standard time (all year round)Edit
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Dominican Republic
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
As standard time (Southern Hemisphere winter)Edit
- "Newfoundland-Labrador Time Zone – Newfoundland-Labrador Current Local Time – Daylight Saving Time". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "How far is it from Qaanaaq to locations worldwide". timeanddate.com. Retrieved 24 April 2014.
- "Ontario Time Zone – Ontario Current Local Time – Daylight Saving Time". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
- "Time Zones of the United States". Statoids. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "Time zone map (spring)" (PDF). Indiana State. 13 March 2011. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Kentucky County Map". Kentucky Map Collection. Geology.com. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
- "Michigan Time Zone – Michigan Current Local Time – Daylight Saving Time". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "Tennessee County Map". Tennessee Map Collection. Geology.com. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
- "Venezuela Time Zone". Venezuela Changes Time Zone To Save Electricity. Sky News. 16 April 2016. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- "South America Time Zone Map". TimeTemperature. Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- "Official Time". CHILEAN NAVY HYDROGRAPHIC AND OCEANOGRAPHIC SERVICE. Retrieved 17 June 2019.