Savannah James (née Brinson; born August 27, 1986) is an American businesswoman and philanthropist.
August 27, 1986
|Spouse(s)||LeBron James (m. 2013)|
|Children||3 (including LeBron Jr.)|
In 2018, James started a furniture line with American Signature called Home Court. She also founded a mentorship program called Women of Our Future. And in 2016, James provided local Akron high school senior students with prom dresses. James also owned a juice store, The Juice Shop, in Brickell, Florida, but closed it in 2016 due to moving back to Ohio.
Basketball player LeBron James proposed to Savannah, his high school sweetheart, at a December 31, 2011 party celebrating New Year's Eve and his 27th birthday. The two were married on September 14, 2013 in San Diego, California. Together, they have three children.
- Jackson, Charreah. "Savannah James On Married Life With LeBron, Why She's So Private On Social Media and Her Incredible Year". Essence. Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- Thompson, Lynne. "Most Interesting People 2018: Savannah James". Cleveland Magazine. Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- Cain, Aine. "LeBron James first met his wife Savannah in high school". Business Insider. Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- Hoye, Kyleigh. "Savannah Brinson: Five Fun Facts About Lebron James's Wife". Entity Magazine. Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- "LeBron James' wife helps high school students make prom dream come true". Fox Sports. Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- Munzenrieder, Kyle. "LeBron James' Wife to Shut Down Her Brickell Juice Café". Miami New Times. Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- Wire Reports (January 1, 2012). "LeBron James and Savannah Brinson are engaged". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved January 2, 2012.
- "LEBRON WEDS GIRLFRIEND IN SAN DIEGO". AP. Retrieved September 15, 2013.
- CNN Library. "LeBron James Fast Facts". CNN. Retrieved August 18, 2014.