This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Paytm is an Indian e-payments and e-commerce brand based out of Delhi NCR, India. Launched in August 2010, it is a consumer brand of parent company One97 Communications. The name is an acronym for "Payment Through Mobile". The company employs over 13,000 employees as of January 2017 and has 3 million offline merchants across India. It also operates the Paytm payment gateway and the Paytm Wallet.
|Type of business||Private|
|Headquarters||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Founder(s)||Vijay Shekhar Sharma|
|Key people||Vijay Shekhar Sharma (Chairman)
Renu Satti (CEO & MD)
Amit Sinha (COO)
|Alexa rank||608 (December 2017[update])|
- "Paytm appoints Amit Sinha as COO of commerce biz". The Times of India. Jun 12, 2017. Retrieved October 12, 2017.
- "Alibaba enters India's e-commerce space with 25% stake in Paytm owner One97". The Times of India. February 6, 2015. Retrieved October 12, 2017.
- "paytm.com Traffic Statistics". Alexa Internet.
- "Paytm takes on WhatsApp, launches 'Inbox', in-app messaging feature". http://www.hindustantimes.com/. 2017-11-03. Retrieved 2017-11-03. External link in
- "Tech tips: How to use Paytm Inbox to chat and transfer money". India Today. 2017-11-06. Retrieved 2018-02-06.