This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018)
|Ab urbe condita||2112|
|Balinese saka calendar||1280–1281|
|English Regnal year||32 Edw. 3 – 33 Edw. 3|
|Chinese calendar||戊戌年 (Earth Dog)|
4055 or 3995
— to —
己亥年 (Earth Pig)
4056 or 3996
|- Vikram Samvat||1415–1416|
|- Shaka Samvat||1280–1281|
|- Kali Yuga||4459–4460|
|Japanese calendar||Enbun 4|
|Minguo calendar||553 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1901–1902|
1485 or 1104 or 332
— to —
1486 or 1105 or 333
- May 25 – The French States-General repudiates the terms of the Second Treaty of London, signed earlier in the year between England and France.
- June 21 – Upon the death of Erik Magnusson, his claims to the Swedish throne die with him, and power is restored undivided to his father, King Magnus.
- July 4 – Francesco II Ordelaffi surrenders to the Papal commander, Gil de Albornoz.
- December 19 – The Courts of the Principality of Catalonia are held in Cervera, giving birth to the Deputation the General of Catalonia (Diputació del General de Catalunya), also called Generalitat of Catalonia (Generalitat de Catalunya).
- Berlin joins the Hanseatic League.
- Margarete Maultasch, Countess of Tyrol, and her husband, Louis of Bavaria, are absolved from excommunication.
- Abu Salim Ali II overthrows Muhammad II as-Said, as ruler of the Merinid Dynasty, in present-day Morocco.
- Bogdan I becomes Prince of Moldavia (now Moldova), after freeing it from Hungarian control. He will be ancestor of the House of Bogdan, who will rule Moldavia for more than three centuries.
- The Zayanids under Abu Hamuw II recapture Algeria.
- Shah Mahmud overthrows his brother, Shah Shuja, as leader of the Muzaffarid tribe in Persia.
- Qulpa becomes Khan of the Blue Horde, after the death of Berdi Beg.
- Ismail II overthrows his uncle, Muhammed V, as King of Granada (in present-day Spain).
- Ananda Patel (considered common ancestor for most of current population of Bhadran) moved to Bhadran from Anklav.
- probable date – Battle of Megara: A Christian coalition defeats a Turkish raider fleet.
- June 21 – Erik Magnusson, king of Sweden since 1356 (b. 1339)
- October 10 – King Hugh IV of Cyprus (b. 1310)
- October 25 – Beatrice of Castile, queen consort of Portugal (b. 1293)
- November 13 – Ivan II of Russia, Grand Duke of Moscovy (b. 1326)
- December 14 – Cangrande II della Scala, Lord of Verona (b. 1332)
- date unknown – Jeanne de Clisson, French noblewoman and privateer (b. 1300)
- "Ivan II | Russian prince". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
- Axelrod, Alan (2013). Mercenaries: A Guide to Private Armies and Private Military Companies. CQ Press. p. 174. ISBN 9781483364674.