This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Radhakrishn is an Indian mythological television series. It is produced by Siddharth Kumar Tewary , Rahul Kumar Tiwari and Gayatri Gill Tiwari for Swastik Productions and is directed by Rahul Tiwari. It is broadcast on Star Bharat from 1 October 2018, and is dubbed into Malayalam as Kannante Radha on Asianet and Tamil as Radhakrishna on Vijay TV.
|Also known as||Radha Krishna|
|Created by||Siddharth Kumar Tewary|
|Developed by||Siddharth Kumar Tewary|
|Creative director(s)||Amol Surve|
|Opening theme||RadhaKrishn – song|
|Ending theme||RadhaKrishn – music|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||246|
|Running time||22 minutes, 60-minutes (special episode)|
|Production company(s)||Swastik Productions|
|Original network||Star Bharat|
|Original release||1 October 2018 –|
The series opens with Krishna devotee Shridama reaching the former’s celestial home along with Narada and getting upset at noticing that he has to recite Krishna’s beloved Radha’s name first for entry. The latter intellectually tries to prove that his devotion is higher than love which is nothing but illusion, but eventually realizes that true love supersedes everything. While doing so he ends up cursing Radha that she will spend 100 years outside their celestial dham. If today we could follow the above lesson many of our problems would get resolved but alas. And more important here is the love between Radha-Krishna is not physical but much deeper and platonic. No wonder when Krishna merely calls out her name, she hears.
Although Shridama is very repentant at his action, he comes to understand that all this was part of the cosmic play as it was time for Krishna to make his entry in the mortal world. The story is above about Radha & Krishna's eternal love.
- Basant Bhatt as Balram
- Harsh Vashisht as Sridhama
- Akansha Rawat as Kirtida
- Gavie Chahal as Nand
- Reena Kapoor as Yashoda
- Naveen Jingar as Vasudeva
- Falaq Naaz as Devki
- Arpit Ranka as Kansa
- Rushiraj Pawar as Ayan
- Meghan Jadhav as Vyomasaur
- Malini Sengupta as Jatila
- Rakesh Kukreti as Vrishbhan
- Nimai Bali as Ugrapat
- Kumar Hegde as Narad
- Preeti Verma as Chandravali
- Kunal Bakshi as Indra
- Tarun Khanna as Shiva
- Priyali Munshi as Parvati
- "श्रीकृष्ण जन्माष्टमी पर रिलीज हुआ धारावाहिक 'राधाकृष्ण' का ये प्रोमो, क्या आपने देखा?– News18 हिंदी". News18 India. 2 September 2018. Retrieved 3 May 2019.
- "Himanshu Soni: Going to parties cannot get me a role". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 May 2019.
- "Arpit Ranka to play Kansa in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's 'Radha Krishna'". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 May 2019.
- "Radha Krishna serial cast: जानें, कौन से ऐक्टर्स निभा रहे हैं 'राधा-कृष्ण' में रोल". Navbharat Times (in Hindi). 27 December 2018. Retrieved 4 May 2019.
- "New serial 'Radha Krishna' to premiere soon". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 May 2019.
- "After vowing not to play God again, Himanshu Soni is back as Krishna". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 May 2019.