Zalak Desai (born Jhalak Desai), is an Indian television actress. She worked in serials like Mooh Boli Shaadi, Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai. She played Komal in Colors TV's show Laado 2 and Rajkumari Rukmini / Maharani Rukmini in Star Bharat's show RadhaKrishn.
21 December 1992
|Known for||RadhaKrishn, Laado 2|
Zalak is daughter of Gujarati actress Falguni Desai. She was born and brought up in Mumbai. Zalak started her career at the age of 16 in serial Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai in 2009, just after she completed her 10th standard with 90 percentage aggregate from R.N. Shah High School, Mumbai.[failed verification] She took a break to complete her 12th and graduation in B.Sc Biotechnology from Mithibai College (University of Mumbai) and returned in the Sony Entertainment Television's serial Dil Deke Dekho in 2014. Later, she worked in the serial Mooh Boli Shaadi. She played Komal in Laado 2. She played her most popular character as Rajkumari Rukmini / Maharani Rukmini in the TV serial RadhaKrishn with co-actor Sumedh Mudgalkar as Krishna and co-actress Mallika Singh as Radha.
- Hum Aapke Ghar Mein Rehte Hain (2015) as Pinky (Lead Role)
- Muh Boli Shaadi (2015) as Anmol Ratan Singh (Lead Role)
- Siya Ke Ram (2015) as Shanta (Extended Cameo Role)
- Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka (2016) as Nikita (Negative lead Role)
- Laado 2 (2017–18) as Komal (Parallel lead Role)
- Namah Lakshmi Narayan (2019) as Devi Saraswati
- RadhaKrishn (2019–2023) as Maharani Rukmini
- Shubharambh (2020) as Darshana Reshammiya
- "Photos: Launch of the new TV show 'Muh Boli Shaadi'". mid-day. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- IANS (12 February 2015). "'Muh Boli Shaadi' to replace 'Humsafars'". Business Standard India. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- "Holi special: TV stars share their plans and memories | The Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- "Nikhil confesses his feelings for Anmol in Muh Boli Shaadi". The Times of India. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- "Jhalak Desai sailing in two boats!".
- "On a romantic note". Tribuneindia. Retrieved 18 February 2023.
- Maheshwri, Neha. "Zalak Desai to return with Shashi Sumeet's next". The Times of India. ISSN 0971-8257. Retrieved 18 February 2023.
- "'Muh Boli Shaadi' to replace 'Humsafars'". The Indian Express. 12 February 2015. Retrieved 22 September 2018.