Siddharth Arora (born 13 April 1995) is an Indian television actor. He made his television debut with the show Mukti Bandhan on Colors TV. He Played Ishaan Sinha in Doli Armaano Ki since 2013 and made his Bollywood debut with the movie Yeh Jo Mohabbat Hai in 2012, and also appeared as Beera in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 on Colors TV. He also starred as Lord Krishna in Krishna Kanhaiya on SAB TV. He has played Shaurya in Colors TV Show Laado - Veerpur Ki Mardani replacing Shaleen Malhotra.
|Known for||Doli Armaano Ki|
Siddharth Arora was born in a well established business family in Varanasi. He went to Scindia school gwalior and later to Sunbeam English School, Varanasi. He completed his MBA from Banaras Hindu University. During college, he did theater and plays.
Before entering the industry, he worked with a private bank for two years and than he decided to get into acting. He made his television debut in the show Mukti Bandhan on Colors in 2010 where he played the role of Vaibhav Virani, who is I.M Virani's eldest son and who successfully runs his dad's business but is stubborn and arrogant he always follows his father's instructions in business matters.
He played the role of Beera in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha season 2. His character of Beera which he portrayed was different from what he played in his first Mukti Bandhan played a suave business man. Beera was a rowdy and rural boy. And he secured the leading role in Singhasan Battisi on Sony Pal, show has ended and now continue on SAB TV, with new story of Betaal, and title Betaal Aur Singhasan Battisi. Then he noted for playing Ishan Anirudh Sinha in Doli Armaano Ki in 2013 to 2014.
|2011-2012||Mukti Bandhan||Vaibhav Virani||Colors||Siddharth Arora's lead serial opposite Esha Kansara.|
|Jan 2013- July 2013||Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2||Beera Tilakdhari||Colors||Sequel of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. Siddharth plays parallel lead opposite, Jayashree Venketaramanan.|
|December 2013 – 2014||Doli Armano Ki||Ishaan||Zee tv||Siddharth Arora lead along with Mohit Malik opposite Neha Marda.|
|2014-2015||Singhasan Battisi||Raja Bhoj||Sony Pal||Show continue on SAB TV, with new story of Betaal.|
|2015||Betaal Aur Singhasan Battisi||SAB TV||2nd season of Singhasan Battisi.|
|2015||Krishna Kanhaiya||Lord Krishna||SAB TV||Lead Role.|
|2016||Meri Saasu Maa||Bunty||Zee TV||Lead Role opposite Hiba Nawab|
|2018||Laado - Veerpur Ki Mardani||Shourya||Colors TV||Lead Role opposite Avika Gor|
- "Siddharth Arora's a love guru?". The Times of India. 5 September 2011. Archived from the original on 28 October 2013. Retrieved 6 September 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Siddharth certain his character will flourish in Laado..." Business Standard. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Laado 2: Siddharth Arora aka Shaurya on starring opposite Avika Gor post the leap". India Today. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Siddharth Arora is inspired by Manoj Bajpayee, Aamir Khan". Hindustan Times. 12 February 2013. Archived from the original on 5 March 2013. Retrieved 6 September 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Siddharth Arora returned in a different look in Na Bole." The Times of India. 28 January 2013. Archived from the original on 3 July 2013. Retrieved 6 September 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Siddharth Arora, the new male lead in Colors' Laado – Veerpur Ki Mardani". IWMBuzz. 28 March 2018. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Siddharth Arora to spice up the drama in Laado-Veerpur Ki Mardaani | SKJ Bollywood News". SKJ Bollywood News. 29 March 2018. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Siddharth Arora confirmed as new lead in 'Laado 2'". BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music. 30 March 2018. Retrieved 11 August 2018.