Wikipedia:WikiProject Military history/Assessment/Requests
Requests for assessmentEdit
Editors can self-assess articles against the five B-class criteria(FAQ) up to and including C-Class. If you have made significant improvements to an article against one or more of B-class criteria and would like an outside opinion on a new rating for it, please feel free to list it below, specifying which criteria you have worked on. If you feel unable to assess against one or more of the B-class criteria, please say so when posting. Requests for formal A-Class review should be made at the review department. Please consider entering articles you have improved in the military history article writing contest.
Experienced assessors are encouraged to take a look at Category:Unassessed military history articles and Category:Military history articles with missing B-Class checklists and assess a few articles against the B-class criteria on a regular basis. See also Wikipedia:WikiProject Spaceflight/Assessment, whose articles often overlap with military history topics.
- Tiberius (son of Heraclius) Please assess new article. Iazyges Consermonor Opus meum 18:53, 9 August 2019 (UTC)
- Aleksandr Shabalin --PlanespotterA320 (talk) 21:59, 16 August 2019 (UTC)
- Semyon Khokhryakov --PlanespotterA320 (talk) 18:11, 17 August 2019 (UTC)
- Ivan Fesin --PlanespotterA320 (talk) 21:04, 18 August 2019 (UTC)
- 9th Texas Infantry Regiment - American Civil War. Please assess for B class. Thanks. Djmaschek (talk) 23:43, 18 August 2019 (UTC)
- Mikhail Fomichyov --PlanespotterA320 (talk) 01:49, 20 August 2019 (UTC)
- Bernard Schriever -- this general waged peace in the Cold War. Hawkeye7 (discuss) 06:46, 20 August 2019 (UTC)
- Afanasy Shilin --PlanespotterA320 (talk) 17:58, 20 August 2019 (UTC)
Please also check the military history assessment backlog for articles needing assessment.