Clinical Medicine is a bimonthly peer-reviewed medical journal published by the Royal College of Physicians. It was established in 1966 as the Journal of the Royal College of Physicians of London. It carried both names between 1998 and 2000, and since 2001 it has appeared as Clinical Medicine. The editor-in-chief is Humphrey Hodgson (emeritus professor of UCL Medical School).
|Journal of the Royal College of Physicians of London|
|Edited by||Humphrey Hodgson|
Royal College of Physicians (England)
|Delayed, after 1 year|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Clinical Medicine". Ulrichsweb. ProQuest. Retrieved 2014-12-15. (Subscription required (. ))
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-12-15.
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved 2014-12-15.
- "Clinical Medicine (London, England)". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-12-15.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Medicine, General & Internal". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.