This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2021)
|Ab urbe condita||2157|
|Balinese saka calendar||1325–1326|
|English Regnal year||5 Hen. 4 – 6 Hen. 4|
|Chinese calendar||癸未年 (Water Goat)|
4100 or 4040
— to —
甲申年 (Wood Monkey)
4101 or 4041
|- Vikram Samvat||1460–1461|
|- Shaka Samvat||1325–1326|
|- Kali Yuga||4504–4505|
|Japanese calendar||Ōei 11|
|Minguo calendar||508 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1946–1947|
1530 or 1149 or 377
— to —
1531 or 1150 or 378
- April or May – Battle of Blackpool Sands: Local English forces defeat an attempted raid from Saint-Malo on the port of Dartmouth, Devon; the French commander, William du Chastel, is killed.
- June 14 – Rebel leader Owain Glyndŵr, having declared himself Prince of Wales, allies with the French against the English. He later begins holding parliamentary assemblies.
- October 17 – Pope Innocent VII succeeds Pope Boniface IX, as the 204th pope.
- November 19 – St. Elizabeth's flood: A flood of the North Sea devastates parts of Flanders, Zeeland and Holland.
- Jean de Béthencourt becomes the first ruler of the Kingdom of the Canary Islands.
- Stephan Tvrtko II succeeds Stefan Ostoja as King of Bosnia.
- Peace is declared between Lithuania and the Teutonic Knights, after they agree to exchange land and form an alliance against Muscovy.
- Wallachia reaches its maximum extent under Mircea cel Bătrân.
- The University of Turin is founded.
- Timur is hit by a fever, while preparing to invade China.
- Centurione II Zaccaria succeeds Maria II Zaccaria, as ruler of the Principality of Achaea.
- Virupaksha Raya succeeds Harihara Raya II, as ruler of the Vijayanagara Empire in present-day southern India.
- Narayana Ramadhipati succeeds Ponthea Yat, as King of Cambodia.
- Ruaidri Caech MacDermot succeeds Conchobair Óg MacDermot, as King of Magh Luirg, in present-day northeast Connacht, Ireland.
- The city of Vicenza comes under the rule of the Venetians.
- January 18 – Sir Philip Courtenay, British noble (d. 1463)
- February 14 – Leon Battista Alberti, Italian painter, poet, and philosopher (d. 1472)
- March 25 (bapt.) – John Beaufort, 1st Duke of Somerset, English military leader (d. 1444)
- June – Murad II, Ottoman Sultan (d. 1451)
- July 6 – Yamana Sōzen, Japanese warlord and monk (d. 1473)
- July 25 – Philip I, Duke of Brabant (d. 1430)
- September 30 – Anne of Burgundy (d. 1432)
- September – Gilles de Rais, French aristocrat (d. 1440)
- October 14 – Marie of Anjou, queen of Charles VII of France (d. 1463)
- April 27 – Philip II, Duke of Burgundy (b. 1342)
- September 14 – Albert IV, Duke of Austria (b. 1377)
- September 27 – William of Wykeham, English bishop and statesman (b. 1320)
- October 1 – Pope Boniface IX (b. 1356)
- October 15 – Marie Valois, French princess (b. 1344)
- December 13 – Albert I, Duke of Bavaria (b. 1336)
- date unknown – Eleanor of Arborea, ruler of Sardinia (b. 1350)