Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (transl. What is this relationship called?) is an Indian television soap opera that airs on Star Plus and streams on Hotstar. It premiered on January 12, 2009 and is the fourth longest running Indian television soap opera. Produced by Rajan Shahi under Director's Kut Productions, it initially starred Hina Khan and Karan Mehra and currently stars Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan.
|Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|Creative director(s)||Vivek Bahl|
|Opening theme||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||3203|
|Executive producer(s)||Vivek Jain|
|Running time||20–22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Director's Kut Productions|
|Original network||Star Plus|
|Picture format||576i |
|Original release||12 January 2009 –|
|Related shows||Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke|
|Director's Kut Production|
Akshara and Naitik, both from a large Marwari joint family based in Udaipur, get married through arranged marriage. After marriage, they struggle to know each other and gradually begin to understand, support and love each other. They soon give birth to a son, Naksh. Naitik falls into a coma due to an accident.
Parallel stories include Akshara's elder brother, Shaurya's love story with her best friend Varsha who marry and give birth to a daughter, Ananya. Naitik's sisters, Nandini marries Mohit Agarwal and adopts Yash and Rashmi marries Nikhil.
Four years later
Naitik recovers from coma and struggle to bond with his young, mischievous son Naksh. Nikhil divorces a pregnant Rashmi. Soon, the family has to face Gayatri's death after which, Rashmi gives birth to a daughter whom she names Gayatri after her mother and Rajshekhar's remarriage to a divorcee Devyani who has two children-Naman and Muskaan.
Despite Naksh suffering from diabetes, he wins in a football match. Anshuman and Jasmeet as well as Naman and Karishma get married. Nandini gives birth to Anmol elsewhere Akshara and Naitik have a daughter Naira. Naksh loves his sister Naira so much that he also bunks his school for her. Soon, Muskaan and Alok marry while Mahendra Pratap dies and Kaveri blames Akshara for the same and banishes her. Naitik and Akshara along with their children move out.
Ten years later
They relocate to Cape Town in South Africa and have been living there since. Naksh returns to Udaipur and convinces Kaveri to forgive an innocent Akshara, and thus the family return and reunite. Rashmi marries Sameer and her daughter Gayatri accepts him.
Naksh falls in love with Tara. Due to her brother Sangram, Akshara falls into a pond and is saved by Naitik, but suffers from temporary blindness and recovers soon. It is revealed that Kuhu is the daughter of Shaurya and Sneha, Naitik's employee, due to past extramarital affair. The family disowns Shaurya but later accepts him. Then, Ananya and Ranveer get married. Naksh breaks his wedding because of Tara's prenup. On the other hand, fearing of wrongly blamed for her friend Sukanya's death, even by Akshara and scared of imprisonment, Naira escapes Udaipur.
Some years later
Naira lives in an orphanage in Rishikesh and has grown up as headstrong but insecure and arrogant where she meets Kartik Goenka, a young and positive man. Akshara reaches there to fund the orphanage and finds Naira there. She brings her back on the pretext of saving her orphanage. Naira begins to accept her family except Akshara. Kartik arrives Udaipur as Naitik's employee where a love triangle is formed between him, Gayatri and Naira. Kartik realises his love for Naira while Gayatri for Kartik. Yash and Rose get married as eventually, Naira accepts Akshara.
Akshara, Kartik, Naira and Gayatri save Naitik who was kidnapped and attempted to be killed by Naman. Later, Kartik confesses his love for Naira but she runs away. Soon, Naman's misdeed is revealed to the family except Mishti and everyone disowns him and hands him to police.
Naira is confused about her love but later realises her love for Kartik and confess it as Gayatri sacrifices her love for her. Akshara is killed in a sudden car crash caused by Kartik's cousin Mansi for which Kartik is blamed. The Singhanias and Maheshwaris disown Kartik but soon they realise that he is not at fault and bails him.
Few months later, Kartik and Naira get married in a grand ceremony. Kartik hates his father Manish and his step mother Suvarna as he remarried her after his mother's death and in fact believes he was responsible for the same. Everyone soon learns that Mansi is the cause of Akshara's death but with the heavy heart Naksh-Naira takes the case back and the families reconcile. Later, the family get Naksh and Keerti married after Aditya's misdeeds come into light. Initially marrying for Naira's sake, he gradually starts loving Keerti. It is also revealed that Shubham is Suvarna and Manish's son. Naira fulfills her parents dream of opening a dance academy. Shubham dies due to overdose of drugs and Naira is blamed for hiding his drug addiction. Naira leaves as Kartik and Suvarna do not trust her. Thus, Kartik and Naira get separated.
Two years later
Naira along with Naitik lives in Mumbai. Coincidentally, Kartik becomes professor for the same class which Naira signs up. Eventually, Anmol and Mansi get married as Kartik-Naira get divorced. But soon both as well as Suvarna realise their mistakes and reunite.
Naira soon undergoes a surgery for a brain clot and remarries Kartik. Keerti and Naira are later both revealed to be pregnant. They meet with an accident when Keerti slips into coma. Both undergo delivery while Naira's baby girl is informed dead after which Kartik swaps the babies. As Keerti wakes up from coma, the family finds it out and confronts him. Naira ultimately loses her memory but finally regains memory and they reunite.
Further, Samarth falls for a pregnant Gayatri and marries her after Vivaan's death. Naira now enters the business after Manish's heartattack. Kartik feels insecure of Naira's busy routine. Naira finds out she is pregnant. On his misunderstanding and questions about her relation with Mihir, Naira rebukes him and storms out of the house without informing him of her pregnancy and meets with an accident and is assumed dead by the family.
Five years later
Naira lives in Goa with their son Kairav, while Kartik has found solace in his nephew Vansh. Eventually, as Kartik marries Vedika, everyone learns that Naira is alive and Kairav is their son. In spite of trying to get away from each other, Kartik and Naira come close which irks Vedika. Soon they realise their love and reunite and Vedika prepares for divorce from Kartik. After all her attempts to take Naira's place, she realises her mistakes and leaves the family. Luv, Kush and Abhishek's misdeed of molesting Trisha is revealed and they get arrested. Soon, Kartik learns that his and Naira's daughter is alive, who was earlier thought dead soon after the birth, and searches her.
|Actors, along with their respective characters, shaded in light grey are cast members whose characters died in the course of the series.|
|Akshara Singhania||Hina Khan||2009–2016||Naitik's wife, Naksh and Naira's mother, Vishambharnath and Rajshri's daughter, Shaurya's younger sister. Introduced as a lively and fun-loving girl, Akshara's marriage with Naitik was arranged by her family members. However, over the years, she proved to be the worthy daughter-in-law of the Singhania family, Naitik's true soulmate and a loving mother to her children. Khan quit the show in November 2016 to pursue other projects and her character was shown to have died by falling off a cliff due to a car accident due to Mansi.|
|Naitik Singhania||Karan Mehra||2009–2016||Akshara's husband, Naksh and Naira's father, Raj Shekhar and Gayatri's son, Rashmi's elder brother. Introduced as the eligible son of the Singhania family and a successful businessman, Naitik had an arranged marriage with Akshara that grew to a mature relationship, with mutual love, respect and concern for each other. Post Akshara's death, he single-handedly took care of his children, and later on, the character's role in the series was reduced to a recurring one after Akshara's death.|
|Naira Goenka||Shivangi Joshi||2016–present||Kartik's wife, Kairav's mother, Akshara and Naitik's daughter, Naksh's younger sister.|
|Kartik Goenka||Mohsin Khan||2016–present||Naira's husband, Kairav's father, Manish and Soumya's son, Keerti's younger brother.|
|Rajshri Maheshwari||Lata Sabharwal||2009–2019||Ratan's sister; Vishambharnath's wife; Shaurya and Akshara's mother.|
|Sunaina Maheshwari||Neelima Taddepalli||2009–17, 2018||Omkarnath's wife; Anshuman's mother.|
|Bhairavi Maheshwari||Vineeta Malik||2009–17, 2018||Vishambharnath and Omkarnath's mother.|
|Vishambharnath Maheshwari||Sanjeev Seth||2009–17, 2018||Bhairavi's elder son; Rajshri's husband; Shaurya and Akshara's father; Omkarnath's elder brother.|
|Omkarnath Maheshwari||Manu Malik||2009–16, 2018||Bhairavi's younger son; Vishambharnath's younger brother; Sunaina's husband; Anshuman's father.|
|Shaurya Maheshwari||Ather Habib||2009–13||Vishambharnath and Rajshri's son; Akshara's elder brother; Varsha's husband; Ananya and Kuhu's father.|
|Anshuman Maheshwari||Aman Sharma||2009-15||Teenage and Adult Anshuman Maheshwari.|
|Dheeraj Gumbar||2015-2016||Omkarnath and Sunaina's son: Jasmeet's husband; Nannu's father.|
|Varsha Maheshwari||Pooja Joshi Arora||2009–2019||Sulekha's daughter; Shaurya's wife; Akshara's friend turned sister-in-law; Ananya's mother, Kuhu's adoptive mother.|
|Gopi||Zarina Roshan Khan||2009–14||Bhairavi's friend and maid.|
|Dhaniya Singh||Sunita Rajwar||2009–12||Bhajinder's wife, Maheshwari's servant.|
|Bhajinder "Bhola" Singh||Anand Mani||2009–12||Maheshwari's servant.|
|Shankari||Amardeep Jha||2009–16, 2018||Maheshwari's match maker.|
|Kaveri "Bhabimaa" Singhania||Medha Jambotakar||2009–present||Mahendra Pratap's wife, Raj Shekhar's sister-in-law, Nandini's mother, Naitik and Rashmi's elder aunt.|
|Mahendra Pratap Singhania||Sanjai Gandhi||2009–12||Raj Shekhar's elder brother; Kaveri's husband; Nandini's father. Mahendra is the strict patriarch of the Singhania family and Singhania Diamonds company who is shown as a religious person being almost punctual in his works and religion. He would confront any member who fails to follow the tradition or work properly. Then, he suffers from memory loss and later dies after Muskaan's marriage handing over the governance of house to Akshara.|
|Gayatri Singhania||Sonali Verma||2009–13||Raj Shekhar's first wife; Naitik and Rashmi's mother.|
|Raj Shekhar Singhania alias Raj Bhanna||Sandeep Mehta||2009–2018||Mahendra Pratap's younger brother; Late Gayatri's husband; Devyani's husband; Naitik and Rashmi's father.|
(previously Rashmi Deora)
|Neha Saroopa||2009–16||Gayatri and Raj Shekhar's daughter; Naitik's younger sister; Nikhil and Sameer's wife; Gayatri's mother.|
|Nandini Agarwal||Nidhi Uttam||2009–2019||Kaveri and Mahendra Pratap's daughter; Mohit's wife; Yash's adoptive mother, Anmol's mother.|
|Mohit Agarwal||Ayush Agarwal||2009–16||Rukmini's son; Koyel's elder brother; Nandini's husband; Yash's adoptive father; Anmol's father.|
|Rukmini Agarwal||Urmila Sharma||2009–12||Mohit and Koyel's mother; Rukmini has a selfish attitude who often creates unnecessary tantrums and criticism of others in the family.|
|Maharaj||Rakesh Deewana||2009–14||Singhania's chef.|
|Gulabo||Divya Bhatnagar||2009–11||Singhania's maid.|
|Ratan Goyal||Bhuvan Chopra||2009||Rajshri's brother; Shaurya and Akshara's maternal uncle.|
|Alok Awasthi||Amit Dolawat||2009, 2014–15||Akshara's college-mate and former admirer, Muskaan's husband.|
|Rituraj Singhania||Ali Merchant||2009, 2011–12||Naitik's cousin brother.|
|Bindiya Singhania||Preeti Sharma||2009, 2011–12||Rituraj's wife; Naitik's sister-in-law.|
|Rajshri's mother||Ruma Sengupta||2009–11||Rajshri and Ratan's mother.|
|Parvati Singhania||Kirti Sually||2010–2019||Mahendra Pratap and Raj Shekhar's sister; Nandini, Naitik and Rashmi's paternal aunt.|
|Sneha||Charu Asopa||2010||Naitik's employee; Kuhu's biological mother.|
|Rishabh||Karan Sharma||2010||Sneha's lover.|
|Payal||Neha Sehgal||2011–15||Akshara's friend.|
|Girija||Nea Srivastav||2011–2016||Singhania's maid.|
|Nikhil Deora||Ashish Kapoor||2011–2013||Rashmi's ex-husband; Rajendra and Rama Deora's son; Gayatri's father.|
|Rama Deora||Shravani Goswami||2011–16, 2018–2020||Rajendra's wife; Nikhil's mother. Despite her son cheating and divorcing Rashmi, she supports her and takes care of her and her granddaughter Gayatri.|
|Ranjan||Rudra Kaushish||2012||Lalita's husband.|
|Prerna "Chikki" Singhania||Reem Shaikh||2012||Young Prerna|
|Navika Kotia||2013–2014||Adult Prerna; Singhania's adopt her when young when her parents tortures her.|
|Samar||Alpesh Gehlot||2012||Akshara's admirer.|
|Antara||Akanksha Kapil||2012||Naitik's lover.|
|Ankit||Anurag Nigam||2013||Prerna's love interest.|
|Naksh Singhania||Harsh||2011||New born Naksh|
|Shivansh Kotia||2012–15||Young Naksh|
|Rohan Mehra||2015–16||Adult Akshara and Naitik's son; Naira's elder brother; Keerti's husband; Krish's father.|
|Ananya Sharma||Nairtiya Chandola||2012–15||Young Ananya|
|Akshaya Naik||2015–17, 2018||Varsha and Shaurya's daughter; Kuhu's step elder sister; Ranveer's wife.|
|Yash Agarwal||Ansh Kaul||2012–15||Young Yash|
|Sanchit Sharma||2015–17||Nandini and Mohit's adopted son; Anmol's adoptive elder brother; Rose's husband.|
|Jasmeet Maheshwari||Shirin Sewani||2013–16, 2018||Sethi and Pammi's daughter; Anshuman's wife; Nannu's mother.|
|Juhi||Sonal Shrivastava||2014||Naitik's employee.|
|Devyani Singhania||Kshitee Jog||2014–present||Raj Shekhar's second wife; Naitik and Rashmi's step mother; Suresh Agarwal's ex-wife; Naman and Muskaan's mother. She is an Ayurvedic doctor. When she was medicating Rajshekhar after Gayatri's death, Singhanias get her married with him on seeing his loneliness.|
|Naman Agarwal||Anshul Pandey||2014–16||Suresh and Devyani's son; Raj Shekhar's step son; Muskaan's elder brother; Karishma's ex-husband; Mishti's father.|
|Muskaan Awasthi||Zarina Roshan Khan||2014–15||Suresh and Devyani's daughter, Raj Shekhar's step daughter, Naman's younger sister; Alok's wife.|
|Suresh Agarwal||Pooran Kiri||2014–15||Devyani's first husband; Naman and Muskaan's father.|
|Karishma Agarwal||Priyanka Udhwani||2014–17||Naman's ex-wife; Mishti's mother.|
|Chitti Maharaj||Unknown||2014-17,2018||A south Indian Tamil person who becomes Singhania's chef.|
|Naira Singhania||Mishika Jain||2015||Baby Naira|
|Ashnoor Kaur||2015 –2016||Teenage Naira|
|Nishant "Nannu" Maheshwari||Khushmeet Gill||2015–16||Young Nannu|
|Anmol Jyotir||2016-17||Anshuman and Jasmeet's son.|
|Gayatri "Gayu" Goenka||Payal Bhojwani||2015-16||Teenage Gayu|
|Simran Khanna||2019–present||Adult Gayu. Rashmi and Nikhil's daughter; Vivaan ex-girlfriend and the bearer of his child; Samarth's wife; Vansh's mother.|
|Sanjana||Vaishali Takkar||2015–16||Naksh's friend.|
|Sameer Desai||Mazher Sayed||2015||Rashmi's second husband, Gayatri's step-father.|
|Tara Singh Shekhawat||Umang Jain||2015–16||Naksh's ex-fiancée.|
|Chandrabhan Singh Shekhawat||Alok Nath||2015–16||Tara's grandfather.|
|Sangram Singh Shekhawat||Amal Sehrawat||2015–16||Tara's brother.|
|Aditya Singh Shekhawat||Shivam Agarwal||2015–16||Tara's brother.|
|Vikram Singh Shekhawat||Shushant Marya||2015-16||Tara's Brother|
|Nisha Singh Shekhavat||Veena Jagtap||2015–16||Tara's friend.|
|Preeti||Rashi Kapoor||2015-16||Tara's best friend|
|Ranveer Sharma||Arjun Kohli||2016-18||Ananya's husband.|
|Kuhu Maheshwari||Harbandna Kaur||2016||Young Kuhu|
|Yamini Makwana||2016-17||Teenage Kuhu|
|Kaveri Priyam||2019||Sneha's and Shaurya's biological daughter; Varsha's adoptive daughter.|
|Mishti Agarwal||Aarna Sharma||2016–17, 2019||Young and Teenage Mishti.|
|Rhea Sharma||2019||Adult Mishti, Naman and Karishma's daughter.|
|Sukanya||Sheetal Tiwari||2016||Naira's friend.|
|Gurumaa||Kamalika Guha Thakurta||2016||Naira's dance teacher.|
|Anmol Agarwal||Karan Pahwa||2016, 2018–2019||Nandini and Mohit's son; Yash's step younger brother; Mansi's husband.|
|Rose Agarwal||Sippora Zoutewelle||2016||Yash's wife, Martha's daughter.|
|Martha Wilkins||Suzanne Bernert||2016||Rose's mother.|
|Veena Jagtap||Nisha||2016||Faking to be innocent, targeted by goons, she is a fraud who along with the goons try to trap Naksh for money but soon get caught.|
|Vivaan||Fahad Ali||2016||Gayatri's school friend and love interest, who fathered her child, Vansh. He was mentioned dead in a car accident happened in 2019.|
|Keerti Singhania||Mohena Singh||2016–2019||Manish and Soumya's daughter; Suvarna's step daughter; Kartik's sister; Shubam's step sister; Aditya's ex-wife, Naksh's wife; Krish's mother.|
|Suvarna Goenka||Parul Chauhan||2016-19||Manish's second wife; Shubam's mother, Keerti and Kartik's step mother.|
|Manish Goenka||Sachin Tyagi||2016–present||Suhasini's elder son; Akhilesh's elder brother; Soumya and Suvarna's husband; Keerti,Kartik and Shubham's father.|
|Akhilesh Goenka||Ali Hassan||2016–present||Suhasini's younger son; Manish's younger brother; Surekha's husband; Mansi, Luv and Kush's father.|
|Surekha Goenka||Shilpa Raizada||2016–present||Akhilesh's wife, Suhasini's younger daughter-in-law; Mansi, Luv and Kush's mother.|
|Suhasini Goenka||Swati Chitnis||2016–present||Manish and Akhilesh's mother; Samarth's elder aunt; Tejasvini and Purushottam's sister.|
|Luv Goenka||Shreshth Saxena||2016–2019||One of Akhilesh and Surekha's twin sons, Mansi's younger brother.|
|Kush Goenka||Shubh Saxena||2016–2019||One of Akhilesh and Surekha's twin sons, Mansi's younger brother.|
|Soumya Goenka||Nupur Joshi||2017||Manish's first wife; Keerti and Kartik's mother. Appeared only in flashback sequences.|
|Mansi Agarwal||Shreya Sharma||2017||Akhilesh and Surekha's daughter; Luv and Kush's elder sister; Anmol's wife.|
|Priyanka||Tiya Gandwani||2017–18, 2019||Soumya's younger sister; Manish's sister-in-law; Keerti and Kartik's maternal aunt.|
|Aditya Bansal||Romit Sharma||2017, 2018–2019,2020– present||Keerti's ex-husband.|
|Kiran||Shravan Mehta||2017||Naira's dance partner and friend.|
|Shubham Goenka alias Aryan||Gaurav Wadhwa||2017–18||Manish and Suvarna's son; Keerti and Kartik's step brother.|
|Tejasvini||Anita Kanwal||2018||Suhasini's elder sister.|
|Samarth Goenka||Samir Onkar||2018–present||Suhasini's younger brother-in-law's son i.e. her nephew, Manish and Akhilesh's younger cousin; Gayatri's husband; Vansh's adoptive father|
|Krish Singhania||Dwiti Gajera||2019||Baby Krish. Naksh and Keerti's son.|
|Rishabh||Varun Toorkey||2019||Naksh's friend and Naira's admirer.|
|Purushottam "Puru" Ajmera||Rituraj Singh||2019||Suhasini's younger brother; Manish and Akhilesh's maternal uncle, Ila's father.|
|Ila Ajmera||Aleya Ghosh||2019||Purushottam's daughter; Suhasini's niece, Manish and Akhilesh's younger maternal cousin sister.|
|Mihir Kapoor||Khushwant Walia||2019||Naira's boss and Goenka's rivalry business man.|
|Mithali||Minal Mogam||2019||Mihir's girlfriend.|
|Kairav Goenka||Krishiv Mutha||2019||Baby Kairav.|
|Shaurya Shah||June 2019 - July 2019||Kartik and Naira's son.|
|Tanmay Rishi Shah||July 2019–present|
|Lisa||Radhika Chhabbra||2019||Naira's friend at Goa; Akhilesh's secret girlfriend.|
|Vansh Goenka||Maaz Champ||2019–present||Gayatri and Vivaan's son; Samarth's step son.|
|Vedika||Pankhuri Awasthy||2019 – 2020||Kartik's friend turned ex-fiancé. A soft-spoken girl lives with Goenkas after her father's death where she develops love for Kartik and marries him after Naira's fake death. On Naira's return, initially refusing to budge out of his life, leaves him on realising his and Naira's love after various plots and events.|
|Pallavi||Deepti Sahni||2019 – 2020||Pallavi is a doctor who is Vedika's best friend; She along with Vedika attempt to make a place for Vedika as Kartik's wife, however fails to do so.|
|Akshat||Neeraj Malviya||2019||Vedika's ex-fiancé.|
|Trisha||Diksha Dhami||2020||A girl who lived with Naira in the Rishikesh ashram. She gets molested by teenage Luv, Kush and their friend Abhishek.|
|Shakthimaan Jhaveri||Manoj Joshi||2020||Goenka's lawyer against Trisha's molestation case; Abhishek's father|
|Shivani Bhatia||Urfi Javed||2020||Trisha's lawyer in her molestation case who formerly worked under Shakthimaan Jhaveri.|
|Sita Chaudhary||Alka Kaushal||2020||Kundan's mother. A traditional business women who helps Goenkas who were about to become bankrupt.|
|Kundan Chaudhary||Jaydeep Ashra||2020||Sita's son who tries to expose the lies of Goenkas of about Naira's twin Tina.|
|Chhori||Tejaswanee Bhadane||2020–present||After the Manish's accident, she fell behind Naira to stay for money and good food.|
|2009||Shubhangi Atre||as Kasturi from Kasturi|
|2009||Puja Banerjee||as Vrinda from Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna|
|2009||Shweta Tiwari||as Prerna from Kasautii Zindagii Kay|
|2009||Sara Khan||as Sadhna from Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai|
|2009||Angad Hasija||as Alekh from Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai|
|2009||Kinshuk Mahajan||as Ranvir from Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai|
|2010||Anupriya Kapoor||as Taani from Tere Liye|
|2010||Neha Sargam||as Nivedita from Chand Chupa Badal Mein|
|2010||Pooja Gor||as Pratigya from Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya|
|2011||Sanaya Irani||as Khushi from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?|
|2011||Soumya Seth||as Navya from Navya..Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawaal|
|2011||Krystle D'Souza||as Jeevika from Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai|
|2011||Nia Sharma||as Maanvi from Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai|
|2011||Karan Tacker||as Viren from Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai|
|2012||Anas Rashid||as Sooraj from Diya Aur Baati Hum|
|2012, 2016||Deepika Singh||as Sandhya from Diya Aur Baati Hum|
|2012||Neelu Vaghela||as Santosh from Diya Aur Baati Hum|
|2012||Kanika Maheshwari||as Meenakshi from Diya Aur Baati Hum|
|2012||Aamir Khan||To promote Satyamev Jayate|
|2014||Preeti & Pinky|
|2015||Hiba Nawab||as Amaya from Tere Sheher Mein|
|2017||Badshah||for Dance Performance at Kartik and Naira's "Sangeet"|
|2017||Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma||To promote their film Jab Harry Met Sejal|
|2017||Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar and Sana Khan||To promote their film Toilet: Ek Prem Katha|
|2017||Alka Yagnik||Special performance for a tribute to Akshara on Naksh-Keerti's "Sangeet"|
|2018||Adaa Khan||for special dance performance on Valentine's Day|
|2018||Supriya Pathak||to promote her show Khichdi|
|2019||Namit Khanna||to promote his show Sanjivani|
|2019||Gurdeep Kolhi||to promote her show Sanjivani|
In 2019, On Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's completion of 10 years, a spin-off series was created under the title - "Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke", which premiered on 18 March 2019 starring Rhea Sharma and Shaheer Sheikh. The series portrays the life of Naman and Karishma's daughter and Naira's younger step cousin Mishti, portrayed by Sharma alongside Abir portrayed by Sheikh.
The shooting of the show began on 11 September 2008. It was launched at Rambagh Palace in Jaipur, Rajasthan. In January 2009, the series was mainly promoted through a campaign at six main cities by Star Plus along with Jagran Solutions. A contest was held in the country among over 1000 married couples out of which fifty of them were selected through events like quizzes and on air test on radios. They were made to remarry with the rituals along with the games and events held in Rambagh Palace.
In January 2010, a sequence was shot without any dialogue, with only background music used during dramatic scenes when the Singhania family learn that the character Akshara motivates the love between her sister in law Nandhini and Naitik's friend Mohit, against them.
In January 2013, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was sent notice by channel for its ending due to decreasing ratings. However it received extension till June 2013 while the ratings rose and the decision of ending was dropped. Besides, twice again it received notice for ending but soon when the ratings increased after it, the plan was dropped and the series continued.
During November 2014 end, lead Hina Khan could not be able to attend her shooting for few days due to her other work schedules and the track was altered for her absence. In December 2014, a scene where characters Naman and Karishma kiss was cut from the broadcast to avoid offending the show's audience.
The show took its first leap of 4 years on 30 November 2012 post the car accident of Naitik as he slips into coma. It then took a leap of 10 years on 30 March 2015 after Kaveri banishing Akshara from the house owing to Mahendra Pratap's death. Then a leap of some years was taken on 16 May 2016 post teenage Naira running away from her home fearing imprisonment. Another leap of 2 years was taken on 21 May 2018 after Shubam's death as Suvarna ousts her. It took a leap of 5 years on 7 June 2019 after Naira leaves the Goenka house on Kartik's misconception about her.
The 10 year leap in March 2015 was slightly delayed as the casting of adult Naksh was not finalised. Producers auditioned over 200 people before choosing Rohan Mehra. In April 2016, both Hina Khan and Karan Mehra refused to play the role as in-laws after the on-going wedding track of their onscreen son Naksh and Tara. Thus, the track was altered such that the wedding was called off.
During January 2017, at the filming of pre wedding sequences of the lead characters Naira and Kartik, fire broke out on the sets due to a short circuit. Common people were auditioned at Delhi during February 4 and 5, 2017 and cast for Baraathi in Naira and Kartik's weeding.
Pankhuri Awasthy was cast in June 2019 as Vedika, whose role was supposed to be for three months. However, with the increased ratings, becoming most watched Hindi GEC for few weeks in urban, her role was extended with her exit in January 2020 while inbetween she took a break in October and re-entered in November 2019.
Speaking about Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's success producer Rajan Shahi said, "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai doing well is something we have to strive for each and every day. When a show completes this number of episodes, it becomes a challenge as to how to sustain the show. There are so many topics to choose from and there are so many relationships, so that becomes a major challenge, to keep the freshness alive. Drama, intrigue, etc is just a part of storytelling but to still keep the essence alive that is the challenge, it is always a day to day battle." He also quoted that the elaborate festival celebrations shown is the strength of the series.
Speaking about the introduction of transition in the story from Akshara and Naitik to Naira and Kartik, Shahi said, "We were losing out on the young audience when things were going sweet between (original protagonists) Akshara and Naitik. With the introduction of Kartik and Naira -- a couple that is imperfect, makes mistake and learns from the mistakes -- the audience again found a connection with the on-screen characters. That is how our show has stood strong against the test of time." In May 2017 Shahi stated: "With due respect to both the actors, it is a fact that after Karan left, we could consolidate our position and the TRPs actually increased. After Hina’s exit too, the show has grown. This is not to say that they did not contribute to the show, but we were not able to shoot when those two were a part of the show as they had so much baggage. There were just two-three hours of shooting with the lead actors. Now, even if we are given a choice, the writers wouldn’t want Akshara back." For his above statement both Khan and Mehra expressed their displeasure where Khan stated: "During that time, he went on record to praise both of us for our dedication and professionalism. And honestly, we were probably the only lead pair on television who continued to be with the show for eight consecutive years. Despite the work pressure, disagreements and other work opportunities, we continued to stay loyal to the show and supported the producer. But now that we are not doing the show, he’s very conveniently contradicting his own statements." and Mehra stated: "If he is saying that I worked for two-three hours, he is referring to someone else because my attendance register is the proof. Also, I gave my notice period in advance. I don’t know who he has a grudge against and why is he saying it now? I was thanked by the channel and Rajan sir when I quit, so I don’t understand how this has emerged now."
Hina Khan was selected to play the role of Akshara, making her acting debut. Khan stated that she knew nothing about acting while signing the series quoting, "I didn't learn acting from anywhere. I think it's because of luck that I landed up in TV. Even after that I had to do a lot of hard work. It was more difficult for me when I began acting and straight away I had to perform. I never got to learn." Karan Tacker was initially roped for the role of Naitik, but was replaced by Karan Mehra a day away the promo shoot as Tacker became skeptical who also makes his acting debut. Speaking about it producer Rajan Shahi said, “Karan (Tacker) refused to be a part of the show a day and a half prior to shooting the promo. I needed to hunt for a new face on immediate basis. I accidentally met Karan Mehra, a real life replica of my fictitious character Naitik.”
In June 2016, Karan Mehra quit the show owing health issues. Two sequences were shot before his exit: one was his death track and other was his kidnap track and decision was made to take the story with the kidnapping track. Then, he was replaced by Vishal Singh in August 2019, making his entry with the Kidnap sequence in Switzerland. Soon, in November 2016, Hina Khan quit as her character became monotonous for her and she was shown killed in a car accident. Then, parallel lead Shivangi Joshi playing Naira and recurring one Mohsin Khan playing Kartik, who entered in May 2016, became the leads of the show and the character Naitik became a recurring one since.
In 2012, Sanjay Gandhi playing Mahendra quit due to the issues between him and his co-actors Sonali Verma and Sandeep Mehta who was then replaced by Abhijit Lahiri. The latter also quit after the death of his character in March 2015. In 2012, Urmila Sharma was replaced by Sunitha Rao as Rukmini. In December 2013, Sonali Verma playing Gayathri Singhania quit owing to her marriage and her character was shown dead after a fall from a cliff.
In December 2014, Ather Habib playing Shaurya quit as he felt nothing more was there to explore in his character and was replaced by Yash Gera. Gera also quit in 2017 due to the same reason as that of Habib. He was replaced by Sameer Sharma in the spin-off series. In 2015, Aman Sharma playing Anshuman quit as he wanted to search for better opportunities and was replaced by Dheeraj Gumbar who also later quit in 2016.
In 2015, Ayush Agarwal quit due to personal reasons and was replaced by Shamik Abbas. In May 2016, Umang Jain playing Tara and her on-screen family members quit as the story started to focus on other tracks after the cancellation of her and Naksh's (Rohan Mehra) wedding in the show as Hina Khan playing Akshara refused playing the role of a mother in law.
In September 2016, Rohan Mehra playing Naksh quit to participate in Bigg Boss and was replaced by Rishi Dev. Dev also quit in December 2018 as he wished to focus on his YouTube channel and was replaced by Shehzad Shaikh. In September 2017, Kanchi Singh playing Gayatri Deora quit as her character was sidelined and was replaced by Deblina Chatterjee in November 2018.
Anshul Pandey playing Naman quit in October 2016 who was replaced by Jay Pathak in the spin-off series. In January 2018, Priyanka Udhwani playing Karishma quit as nothing was left for her character. In July 2018, Vaishnavi Rao was cast as Manasi which was earlier played by Shreya Sharma as the makers considered the former better for the role.
Parul Chauhan quit in April 2019 as she doesn't want to play a grandmother and was replaced by Niyati Joshi as Suvarna. As the story was about to take a leap, in May 2019, Mohena Kumari Singh playing Keerti quit owing to her wedding and was replaced by Harsha Khandeparkar in August 2020. Deblina Chatterjee playing Gayathri soon quit as she was not interested in playing a mother and was replaced by Simran Khanna. Sreshth Saxena and Shubh Saxena were made to quit due to the leap. Shaurya Shah who entered in June 2019 as Kairav quit the following month owing to his health issues and was immediately replaced by Tanmay Rishi.
In January 2020, Anmol Jyotir who played teenage Nishanth Maheshwari till 2017 was cast along with Apoorva Jyotir to play teenage Kush and Luv.
The series is mainly filmed in the Film City at Goregaon in Mumbai. As it based on the families in Udaipur of Rajasthan, some scenes were also filmed there. In December 2013, a sequence was shot at Wai. Some sequences were also filmed in Rishikesh during 2016 and March 2018. In March 2017, the wedding track of Kartik and Naira was filmed in a grand manner in Bikaner, Rajasthan.
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has had several crossover episodes with various shows. On 28 December 2009, the show had a crossover with Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai. On 24 August 2012, the show had a crossover episode with Diya Aur Baati Hum. On 3 March 2016, actress Deepika Singh as Sandhya from Diya Aur Baati Hum made an entry during Naira's kidnap sequence.
The series initially aired from Monday to Thursdays during the prime time slot of 9:30 pm (IST) and was later extended to Friday. In October 2009, it aired throughout the week owing good ratings until November 2009. During 2014, it was extended until Saturday and soon reduced back to Friday again. Sometimes, some of the episodes were aired as special episodes for an hour during Saturdays.
The series which was in a continuous production since its premiere was halted indefinitely in March 2020. Owing Covid-19 outbreak in India, the filming of the television series and films were halted on 19 March 2020, expected to resume the works from 1 April 2020 and the series airing was halted on 25 March 2020 after the bank episodes got over. However, later on imposing the nationwide lockdown, which was extending with the increasing cases, filming could not be resumed since March end. After three months, the shooting of the series resumed on 26 June 2020 and airing resumed from 13 July 2020. The production once again halted on 24 August 2020 when the cast Sachin Tyagi, Swati Chitnis and Samir Onkar along with four crew members were tested positive for the Covid-19 virus and resumed with others on 28 August 2020.
A special segment named Rishton Ka Utsav aired from 26 November 2018 to 5 December 2018 where Kartik and Naira organize a unique festival which brings all generations with most of the family members of the show through all these years come together and celebrate their reunion. This segment also marked the entry of Deblina Chatterjee as Gayatri Deora replacing Kanchi Singh who quit the show in 2017.
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was touted as the biggest weekday prime time fiction launch in past three years during 2009.
This longest running Hindi soap is the fourth longest-running Indian television soap opera and is still one of the top rated shows. It is acclaimed to be the first Hindi show to cross 2,500 episodes. It completed 3,000 episodes on 11 September 2019 creating a history in the Indian television.
Shoma Munshi in their book Prime Time Soap Operas on Indian Television said the show has "simplicity and highly emotional content" and was noted for placing female characters in the historical tradition of a large joint family.
The Indian Express stated, "Simple story, simple treatment, easy pace, small tiffs, grouse, grief, happiness, sadness, celebrations, rituals, customs but no melodrama and no scheming and plotting….that's every day life beautifully captured and which pleases eyes, ears and other senses. Not that it has not resorted to TRP gimmicks like misunderstanding, pregnancy and miscarriage to come out of its lows, but the show has chronicled post-marriage journey of an arranged married couple quite well." They also quoted, "There is a sense of positivity and reality in the show, that no other serial offers on the small screen."
Praising the two shows Bidaii and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai of Rajan Shahi's Director's Kut Production as game changers of Starplus which do not have excessive camera moves and mother in law - daughter in law melodramas unlike previously aired dramas, The Times of India stated, "The shows adequately highlighted the quintessential emotions with loads of romanticism and simplicity in story-telling."
Speaking on the success of the series, The New Indian Express said, "Like most successful television series in our country, "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai" has always banked heavily on the great Indian family. However, the show, along with its cast, has changed over the decade, to accommodate changing times. Perhaps that is where the winning formula lies—in retaining its old core values in an ever-changing set-up."
It scored a rating of 7.9 TVR in its launch episode with more than 14 million viewers and garnered about 30 million viewership in the opening week, averaging 6.1 TVR in that week. Owing to this, it was acclaimed as the best primetime fiction launch during that time. Since it premiere, Yeh Rishta mostly maintained its position in top 10 Hindi shows.
In March 2009 overall, it averaged between 4 to 5 TVR occupying third position in most watched Hindi GEC shows while in the week ending 14 March 2009, it garnered 6.4 TVR becoming most watched. When the nine year dominant number one position of StarPlus channel was beaten by Colors TV channel in week ending 11 April 2009, Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai were the top watched Hindi shows with 7.4 and 7 TVR. In early June it was the most watched Hindi GEC with 5.88 TVR. It averaged 5.3 TVR between May end and June end occupying second position in Hindi GEC. In week 36 2009, it topped the list with 7.2 TVR. Overall, in 2009, the average TVR of the series was 6.1 with an average time of 16.9 minutes spent per episode with an overall reach of 86.6 million viewership in the year. In early 2009, during the IPL match broadcast in, the series was still one of the most watched Indian television program than the IPL averaging more than about 5 TVR while IPL averaged more than about 4 TVR. Overall in the year, it was the fifth most watched with 8.1 TVR.
In week 6, 2010, it occupied fourth position with 6.5 TVR. But, before IPL match was about to broadcast, it garnered 6.8 TVR while however decreased during IPL airing to 5.3 TVR in April 2010 with IPL being most watched. In week ending 26 June 2010, it garnered a peak of 6.99 TVR while it averaged 6.2 TVR in that week with the special episode aired on Saturday getting 4.2 TVR. In week 26 of 2010, it occupied second position with 7 TVR. During week ending 25 September 2010, it occupied fourth position with about 5 TVR. As in October 2010, it averaged 3.7 to 4.5 TVR, occupying third position.
It became the second most watched Indian Hindi television show of 2011. In January 2012 end, it occupied first position while in early February, it was beaten by Saath Nibhana Saathiya with 0.1 TVR difference. During IPL premiere in week 14 of 2012, it garnered 3.13 TVR, being pushed down to tenth position with the top positions occupied by the matches. In week 22, during IPL finale broadcast, it garnered 3.7 TVR with fourth position in top 10 Hindi GECs of the week. In last two weeks of 2012, it occupied second position and third position with 4.6 TVR. Overall in the year 2011 and 2012, it mostly averaged between 4 and 5 TVR, being one of the most watched Hindi television series. In 2012, the average overall rating of the series was 5.2 TVR.
During first week in 2013, it was in the second position with 4.6 TVR. In week 7 2013, it was second most watched Hindi GEC with 4.3 TVR. During last week of April 2013, it occupied sixth position with a trp of 2.6. In September 2013, it occupied sixth position with 6587 TVTs (Television Viewership In Thousands) (6.5 million viewership). In 2013, it was the third most watched Indian Hindi television show overall with an average of 7 million viewership and a peak viewership of 8.9 million. In week 23 and 24 2013, it garnered 3.1 and 3.5 TVR. As in August 2013, it was in fifth position with a trp of 3.0 and 6749 TVTs. In week 50, 2013 it occupied the fifth position in most watched hindi GEC with a TRP of 3.9.
After the death of the character Akshara in November 2016, the ratings of the show which went down since few months, started to revive. During September to November 2016, it had a viewership averaged 4.9 million and was even out of top ten shows in urban. Post Akshara's death track, when the story started focussing on Naira and Kartik, the viewership increased gradually again, entering the top three shows back during March 2017 while it averaged 7 million viewership in urban.
In week 24 of 2018, with the leap of two years, the ratings of the series increased, occupying third position while the following week it went down to sixth position and to eighth position in the next week in urban. The following week (week 27), it increased to fourth position with 6.2 million impressions in urban. In August 2018, the ratings of the show spiked becoming the second most watched Hindi show in urban averaging 8 million impressions during Naira and Kartik's divorce track. In week 38, it was in third position with 6.4 million impressions in urban, beating its rival show on Zee TV Kundali Bhagya which airs at the same time of Yeh Rishta. In week 40, it was in fourth position with 7.3 million impressions in urban. In week 51, it was at sixth spot with 6.3 million impressions in urban.
In first week of 2019, it occupied seventeenth position garnering 7.9 million impressions overall top 20 list (urban+rural). In week 3 of 2019, it occupied third position garnering 6.6 million impressions, beating its rival show Kundali Bhagya in urban. Following the five years leap in June 2019, the series which was out of top five Hindi GEC before made its entry back occupying second position. Pankhuri Awasthi who entered as Vedika in June 2019 received many hatred from the audience due to her gray character who was shown as hurdle between the reunion of the lead characters Kartik (Mohsin Khan) and Naira (Shivangi Joshi). Hashtag #RIPdirectorskutproduction started to trend in social medias after Kartik and Vedika's marriage track. Despite these, the show maintained the top spot in its urban viewership during this track and remained in top three Hindi GEC overall (urban+rural). During which in week 28 it was at third position with 10.6 million impressions in urban+rural ratings with 7.2 million impressions in urban only. In week 34, it garnered its peak rating of that year with 9.1 million impressions in urban being most watched there and 13+ million impressions overall, occupying second position. However, its number one position held for many weeks was taken back by Kundali Bhagya during September 2019 pushing it to second garnering 8.1 million impressions in urban. In week 45 2019, it occupied fourth position with 6.4 million impressions in urban. In week 48, it occupied second position with 6.6 million impressions and the following week at sixth position with 6.1 million impressions in urban. In week 52 and 53, it occupied seventh and tenth positions in Hindi GEC urban.
During first week of 2020, it occupied tenth position in urban with 6.2 million impressions and jumped to fourth position with 7 million impressions the following week. In week 6, it occupied second position with 6.9 million impressions while the previous week it was at seventh position. In week 24 of 2020, the rerun of the series of the sequences after the four year leap in Star Utsav became the fifth most watched Hindi GEC in urban areas with 4.3 million impressions. The following week, the rerun became the fifth most Hindi GEC overall (urban + rural) with 7.5 million impressions.
From 2011 to 2015, the show was dubbed as Uravugal Thorarkadhai in Tamil on Star Vijay and as Pellante Noorella Panta in Telugu on Star Maa, both being discontinued after airing more than 1000 episodes. In 2017, the show was dubbed in Malayalam under the title Akkareyanente Maanasam 2 on Asianet Plus and also in Tamil as Uravugal Thodarkadhai 2 on Star Vijay Super from episode 2075, but were discontinued within few months.
The series airs internationally as Not Without My Family on Star Life. It airs in ANTV as Yeh Rishta in Indonesia. In Pakistan it aired in Urdu 1 channel. However it was terminated after the airing of Indian series were banned there.
Note: Only notable awards are listed below.
|2009||Best Actress - Popular||Hina Khan|||
|Best Actor -Popular||Karan Mehra|
|Best Serial - Popular||Rajan Shahi|
|Best Costumes||Ritu Deora|
|2010||Best Direction||Neeraj Baliyan|||
|ITA Scroll Honour||'Yeh Rishta & Bidaai'|
|2011||Best Direction'||Neeraj Baliyan|||
|GR8! Ensemblance Cast||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|2012||Best Direction||Neeraj Baliyan|
|2013||Best Actress in Supporting Role (Drama)||Sonali Verma|
|Best Child Artist||Shivansh Kotia|
|Best Music Composer||Naveen|
|Best Dialogues||Raghuvir Shekhawat|
|2014||Best Teleplay||Rensil D'Silva,
|2015||Best Actress Popular||Hina Khan|||
|Best Actor Popular||Karan Mehra|
|Best Show Popular||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|ITA scroll honor||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|2016||ITA scroll honor||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|2017||ITA Laurel For Longlasting Popularity||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|||
|2019||Best Continuing Serial||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|||
|2019||Best actresses Popular||Shivangi Joshi|||
|2019||ITA award for longest running show||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|||
|2009||Best Fresh Face (Popular)||Hina Khan|||
|Most Popular Ensemblance Cast||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|Most Popular Drama Series||Rajan Shahi|
|Best Costumes||Ritu Deora|
|2010||Most Popular Actress in a Lead Role||Hina Khan|||
|Best Actor in a Supporting Role – Drama (Jury)||Sanjeev Seth|
|Most Popular Daily Series||Rajan Shahi|
|Most Popular Ensemblance Cast||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|Best Direction||Jai Kalra & Ram Panday|
|2012||Most Popular Continuing TV Series||Rajan Shahi|||
|Best Direction||Jai Kalra|
|2013||Best Onscreen Couple (Critics)||Hina Khan & Karan Mehra|||
|Best Actor in a Supporting Role – Drama (Critics)||Abhijeet Lahiri|
|Best Television Show of the Year||Rajan Shahi|
|Most Popular Show with Social Message|
|Most Popular Continuing TV Show|
|Most Popular Child Artist||Shivansh Kotia|
|2014||Most Popular Child Artist||Shivansh Kotia|||
|Most Popular Drama Series||Rajan Shahi|
|Most Popular Continuing TV Programme|
|2015||Best Ensemblance Cast||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|||
|2019||Best Continuing TV programme (Jury)||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|||
|2010||Best Debutant (Female)||Hina Khan|||
|Best Debutant (Male)||Karan Mehra|
|Best TV Serial||Rajan Shahi|
|2013||Best TV Actor (Female)||Hina Khan|||
|Best TV Serial||Rajan Shahi|
|2014||Best Make-up Artist||Pandhari Juker|||
|2015||Best Actress||Hina Khan|||
|Favourite Television Show||Rajan Shahi|
|2016||Best Rising Star of Television||Hina Khan|||
|Best TV Actor (Male)||Karan Mehra|||
|Best TV Serial||Rajan Shahi|
|2019||Best Actress||Shivangi Joshi|||
Lions Gold Awards
|2010||Best TV Serial||Rajan Shahi|||
|2013||Best TV Serial||Rajan Shahi|||
|2015||Best TV Serial||Rajan Shahi|||
|Best TV Child Artist||Shivansh Kotia|
|2016||Best TV Actress in Supporting Role||Lata Sabharwal|||
|Best Television Actor (Popular)||Karan Mehra|
|Best Television Serial (Fiction)||Rajan Shahi|
|2009||Best TV Storyline (Fiction)||Saba Mumtaz|||
|2010||Best TV Programme of the Year||Rajan Shahi|||
|2013||Best Direction||Jai Kalra & Ram Panday|||
|2015||Best TV Storyline (Fiction)||Saba Mumtaz|||
|Best Ongoing TV Program of the Year||Rajan Shahi|
|Best TV Actress||Hina Khan|
|2015||Best Writer||Bhavna Vyas and Munisha Rajpal|||
|2016||Best Ongoing TV Program of the Year||Rajan Shahi|||
|2010||BIG Star Most Entertaining Fiction Show||Rajan Shahi|||
|2013||BIG Star Most Entertaining TV Actor (Male)||Shivansh Kotia|||
|2014||BIG Star Most Entertaining Fiction Show||Rajan Shahi|||
|2018||Best Show||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehata Hai|||
|Best Jodi||Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan|||
|Best Supporting Actor and Actress||Sachin Tyagi and Parul Chauhan|||
|2019||Best Actress Female||Shivangi Joshi|||
|2019||Best Actor Male (popular)||Mohsin Khan|||
|2019||Best TV Show Fiction||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|||
|2019||Longest Running Show||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|||
- "Spinning a yarn". The Indian Express.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai writer Bhavna on her writing journey, process, creating Kaira & more". Pinkvilla.
- "Nimki Mukhiya producer Zama Habib: Wanted to address socio-political issues in an entertaining and engaging way". The Indian Express.
- "Lights, camera, caution: Back on the set". Live Mint.
- "Superstars of the small screen". The Financial Express. 26 September 2017.
- "Hina Khan's Much-loved Daily Soaps Like 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay' And More". Republic World.
- "Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai completes 10 years, a look at the cast then and now". timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- "Akshara-Naitik's exit has made Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai better, says producer Rajan Shahi". Indian express.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai spin-off gets a title". Indian express.
- "Akshara lose vision in Teh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". Deccan Chronicle.
- "Hina Khan aka Akshara will be missed. A look at her Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai journey, see pics". Retrieved 21 November 2016.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mystery behind Akshara's DEATH solved, Karthik is INNOCENT". ABP News.
- "There won't be a surprise comeback, says Karan Mehra as he finally quits 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai'". Retrieved 12 June 2016.
- "Shivangi Joshi will play the grown-up Naira". Times of India. 3 May 2016.
- "'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' leap: 'Dream Girl' actor Mohsin Khan to romance grown-up Naira?". International Business Times India Edition. Retrieved 7 June 2016.
- "Suhasini to Rukmini, most annoying characters of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". The Times of India.
- "Kshitee Jog to enter Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". The Times of India.
- "BALH fame Anshul Pandey bags YRKKH".
- "Anshul Pandey talks about YRKKH".
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is a big leap for me, says Suzanne Bernert".
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Akshara aka Hina Khan is very professional: Suzanne Bernett".
- "Did you know Bigg Boss Marathi's Veena Jagtap was once a part of Hina Khan's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai?". The Times of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Parul Chauhan & Sandeep Rajora to enter Star Plus show!". India.com. 14 October 2016.
- "Sachin Tyagi in 'Yeh Rishta...'". The Times of India. 24 November 2016.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Naira to get kidnapped by Aditya in the show – Bollywoodlife". 20 January 2017.
- "Raghav to take a step ahead with his evil plan in Yeh Rishta". Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- "YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI: Meet 'NEW MAN' in Naira's life". Retrieved 2 June 2017.
- Bhavna Agarwal. "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan & Shivangi Joshi's bond with their little co star Tanmay is endearing". Retrieved 26 July 2019.
- "Actors seen in mask and face shield on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Video goes viral". India Today.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Kaartik and Naaira Marriage Sangeet Badshah Performance – Jansatta". 20 January 2017.
- "Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma to appear on 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai'". Times of India.
- "Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar meet Keerti, Naksh ahead of their wedding in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". Times of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai September 4, 2017 written update: Alka Yagnik pays tribute to Akshara at sangeet ceremony". Times of India.
- "GOOD NEWS ! Naagin actress Adaa Khan to ENTER STAR Plus' 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai'". 16 February 2018.
- "Sanjivani 2 stars Namit Khanna & Gurdeep Kohli pose for a selfie with Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Kaira".
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai producer CONFIRMS that Shaheer Sheikh will play the lead in the show's spin-off". Times Now News. 5 February 2019. Retrieved 8 September 2019.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spin Off Title Revealed, Meet the First Character Of the New Show". India Today.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai makes history by nearing 3000 episodes; Kartik aka Mohsin Khan is ecstatic". Times Of India.
- "The GEC market has disintegrated into smaller units with niche regional preferences". Indian Television. 8 January 2010.
- "STAR Plus celebrates love after marriage". Afaqs!.
- "Fifty couples renew marital vows to promote TV show". Hindustan Times.
- "Silent Turn". Hindustan Times.
- "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai under scanner". The Times of India.
- "Whenever we get a notice, the show's TRP shoots up: Rajan Shahi on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". Tellychakkar.
- "'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' track altered to accommodate Hina Khan's absence". The Times of India.
- "Lip-kiss-in-Yeh-Rishta-Kya-Kehlata-Hai-censored?". The Times of India.
- "Akshara turns a business women post leap!". Times Of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai to shoot in Cape Town after 10 year leap". Times of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai:Post Leap, Akshara & Naitik Celebrate Gayu's Birthday; Naira In Rishikesh". Filmibeat.
- "'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' leap: Naira to separate from her loving parents Naitik and Akshara?". IB Times.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai to take a 2-year leap, set and storyline to be revamped". India TV News.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Promo: Post 5-years leap, Shivangi Joshi shown as a single mother". Times of India.
- "'Yeh Rishta Kya...' 10-year leap delayed". Zee News.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Hina Khan REFUSES to play 'saas'; Naksh-Tara's wedding cancelled!". ABP News.
- "Fire on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai sets, cast evacuated". The Indian Express.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai to cast common people; here's how you can be a part of the popular show". International Business Times.
- "Neeta Lulla to exclusively design the ensemble for brides of Yeh Rishta, Ishqbaaz". The Times of India.
- "Pankhuri Awasthy: A point came when I stopped relating to my character in 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai'". The Times of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Pankhuri Awasthy aka Vedika to re-enter Kartik's life". The Times of India.
- "Producer Rajan Shahi on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's success: 'It's a challenge to keep the freshness alive'". Times Now News. 23 April 2019. Retrieved 11 August 2019.
- "Rakhi kicks off festive season on daily soaps". The Times of India.
- "What drives Indian TV's longest-running soap 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai'". Outlook India.
- "Hina Khan is upset with the comments of 'Yeh Rishta'... producer". The Times of India.
- "Hina Khan Birthday Special: 11 lesser known facts about the television superstar". Daily News and Analysis.
- "Hina Khan Reveals How She Bagged Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai; Says She Wanted To Become A Journalist!". Filmibeat.
- "Didn`t know acting when signed `Yeh Rishta..`: Hina Khan". Zee News.
- "We hardly rehearse our scenes: Karan Mehra". Deccan Chronicle.
- "Did you know Karan Mehra was NOT the 1st CHOICE for Naitik's role in 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai'?". ABP News.
- "The reason behind Karan Mehra's exit from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is just sad". India Today.
- "Makers of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' confused over the end of Naitik's track". The Times of India.
- "Hina Khan helps Vishal Singh ease into lead role". Deccan Chronicle.
- "Is Vishal Singh the new Naitik in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai?". Times of India.
- "This is the real reason why Akshara aka Hina Khan left Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". The Indian Express.
- "Here's why these actors left Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". Times Of India.
- "'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai': Why Did Bhabhima Throw Akshara Out of the House?". India West.
- "Urmila Sharma is basking in the glory of Raanjhanaa". The Times of India.
- "Change in the cast of Trilogy's telefilm". The Times of India.
- "'Yeh Rishta's Gayatri quits the show". Times Of India.
- "Yash Gera replaces Ather in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai – Times of India".
- "'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' actor Yash Gera gets back to DJing". ABP News.
- "Samir Sharma to play Akshara's brother Shaurya in 'Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke'!". ABP News.
- "Aman Sharma to quit Yeh Rishta?". Times Of India.
- "Umang Jain quits Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". The Times of India.
- "Rohan Mehra to quit Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai?". Times Now News.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Naksh aka Rishi Dev to quit the show?". India Today.
- "Bepannaah's Shehzad Shaikh feels bagging Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was best New Year's gift". India Today.
- "Kanchi Singh quits 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai'". Times Of India.
- "Deblina Chatterjee replaces Kanchi Singh as Gayu in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". Times of India.
- "Jay Pathak to play Mishti's father Naman in 'Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke'!". ABP News.
- "Priyanka Udhwani Quit Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai; Here's The Real Reason". Mid Day.
- "These young TV mothers look shockingly different in real life; Shilpa Raizada from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". The Times of India.
- "Parul Chauhan aka Swarna bids adieu to Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Yes, I have quit the show". India Today.
- "Exclusive: Niyati Joshi confirms replacing Parul Chauhan to play 'Swarna' in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". Times Of India.
- "Mohena Kumari Singh on quitting Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Post marriage, I will say goodbye to acting'". Times Now.
- "Exclusive - Harsha Khandeparkar replaces Mohena Kumari in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai; says 'Mohsin and Shivangi welcomed me warmly'". The Times of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: After Parul Chauhan, Deblina Chatterjee aka Gayu quits the show". Times Of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Simran Khanna replaces Deblina Chatterjee as Gayu". India Today.
- "After Mohena Kumari Singh & Deblina Chatterjee, Saxena Brothers Say Goodbye to Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". News18.
- "Shaurya Shah's mother on his exit from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: He had viral, couldn't shoot for 8-10 hours". India Today.
- "Yeh Rishta's Shivangi Joshi shares cute video with her onscreen son Kairav". Times Of India.
- "Apoorva-Anmol Jyotir To Enter 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' As Grown-Up 'Luv-Kush'". ABP News.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai to Naamkarann: Here's why shooting for these TV shows is extremely risky". India Today.
- "Studios of Mumbai - Where the action unfolds". Mumbai Live.
- "Udaipur raises demand for film city". The Times of India.
- "Walk Amongst The Stars At Mumbai's Filmcity". Mid Day.
- "Yeh Rishta... recreates SRK-Deepika moment from Chennai Express". The Times of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Shivangi Joshi aka Naira 'thrilled' to shoot in Rishikesh". ABP News.
- "Rishikesh turns backdrop for TV show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". The Indian Express.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Producer Rajan Shahi talks about Kartik, Naira getting married in Bikaner". The Free Press Journal.
- "Yeh Rishta... goes to Bangkok". Daily News Analysis.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai... to shoot in Cape Town after 10-year leap". The Times of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai cast to fly off to Hong Kong?". India Today.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai cast shoots in Switzerland, see pics". The Times of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' Couple Mohsin Khan And Shivangi Joshi To Go On 'Honeymoon". Mid Day.
- "Diya Aur Baati Hum and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai crossover episode on hotstar". Hotstar.
- "'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai': Akshara dons a different look to rescue Naira; Sandhya of 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' joins her". www.ibtimes.co.in.
- "On an extension spree". Hindustan Times.
- "Star's tear jerkers go back to 5days week". Adgully.
- "Star Plus: Shows to go six days a week". Daily News and Analysis.
- "Saturday special". The Indian Express.
- "TV in times of lockdown: How channels are trying to retain and attract new audience". The Week.
- "Coronavirus outbreak: Film and television shootings to stop till March 31". India Today.
- "COVID-19 impact: TV industry braces for loss as production stalled". Live Mint.
- "Entertainment industry welcomes Maharashtra govts move to resume filming projects". Outlook India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Shivangi Joshi & Mohsin Khan Film Their FIRST Scene After Lockdown, See EXCLUSIVE PIC Inside!". ABP News.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai promo: New twist sees Shivangi Joshi in a double role, excited fans trend #Kaira". The Times of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai cast and crew members test positive for coronavirus". The Indian Express.
- "After Sachin Tyagi, Samir Onkar, Swati Chitnis and four technicians from 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' test positive for coronavirus". The Times of India.
- "7 members on unit of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai test positive; Shoot expected to resume from Friday". Mumbai Mirror.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai - The Union: promo on Star Plus". YouTube. Star Plus.
- "In Pics: Rishton Ka Utsav in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". Telly Chakkar.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai celebrates biggest family reunion with Rishton Ka Utsav". News24.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is the best primetime fiction launch in the last three years". Indian Television.
- "The Secret Sauce behind long running Hindi GEC shows". Indian Television.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai makes history". India Today.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 3000 not out". Indian Express. 11 September 2019. Retrieved 11 September 2019.
- SUBHA J. RAO. "The power of a vote". The Hindu. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- "Cheque out! How Much do Your Favourite Television Stars Earn?". NDTV.
- "11 television stars who earn more than Bollywood actors per month!". The Indian Express.
- Prime Time Soap Operas on Indian Television. google.com. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- "Who is the primetime leader". The Indian Express.
- "Star Plus ruling the roost again". The Times of India.
- "What drives Indian TV's longest-running soap 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai'". The New Indian Express.
- "TV toppers". The Telegraph.
- "I feel like a winner". The Telegraph. Archived from the original on 10 July 2020.
- "Just surf it". The Telegraph.
- "It's the show, stupid!". Hindustan Times.
- "TRP war: Star retains top spot". Hindustan Times.
- "Star's Yeh Rishta gallops to top spot". Indian Television dot com.
- "Colors pips Star Plus as top entertainment channel". The Economic Times.
- "Sony's fight after the fall". Live Mint.
- "Balika Vadhu slides to no 3". The Indian Express.
- "GEC Watch: Five Zee shows in top ten; Colors is the No. 1 GEC". Afaqs.
- "IPL hasn't affected Hindi entertainment channels". Daily News and Analysis.
- "Media buyers bat for IPL for better returns". Rediff.com.
- "GEC 2009: Changing trends and confused leadership". Indian Television dot com.
- "GEC watch: STAR Plus adds 56 GRPs; Zee TV loses 48". Afaqs.
- "The serial killer". India Today.
- "Star Plus continues at the top; GRP gap with Colors remains wide". Indian Television dot com.
- "GEC Watch: STAR Plus maintains 400+ mark". Afaqs.
- "Sony CID is No 2 show".
- "Top 10 Indian TV shows of 2011". The Times of India.
- "Slithering passion". The Indian Express.
- "King of prime time". The Indian Express.
- "IPL 5 ends on a high". The Indian Express.
- "Star Plus bounces back, Zee TV in 2nd position". Indian Television dot com.
- "India ratings: Star Plus ends 2012 on top". Biz Asia.
- "Rishta Wohi Soch Nayi". The Indian Express.
- "Reality shows get more eyeballs than money". Business Standard.
- "Nach Baliye 5 opens with 4.1 TVR". Indian Television dot com.
- "Hindi GEC rankings unchanged in Week 7". Indian Television dot com.
- "Qubool Hai climbs up the TRP chart". The Times of India.
- "Mahabharat scores over Bigg Boss". The Times of India.
- "Diya Aur Baati Hum is No 1 among top ten shows in 2013". Business Standard.
- "Star Plus, Zee TV gain in week 24 of TAM". Indian Television dot com.
- "The top ten shows on television". Rediff.com.
- "TRPs gone, TVT is the new trend". The Times of India.
- "Seven out of top 10 fiction shows are on Star Plus". The Times of India.
- "Zee gains big in individual data; Colors' five shows top the list". Indian Television dot com.
- "Sony books third spot with 'PK' premiere: TAM TV Ratings". Indian Television dot com.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: How Akshara's exit turned out to be a boon for the show". India Today.
- "Most watched Indian television shows: Post leap, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai rises up the BARC list". The Indian Express.
- "Most watched Indian TV shows: Naagin 3 continues to rule, Dus Ka Dum out of race in week 25". The Indian Express.
- "BARC TRP ratings week 26, 2018: Naagin 3 REMAINS on top, Qayamat Ki Raat starts on a HIGH note". ABP News.
- "Most watched Indian television shows: Naagin 3 continues to top TRP chart". The Indian Express.
- "Rating war: Divorce drama works wonders for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai; Naagin 3 holds its fort". India Today.
- "Most watched Indian TV shows: Bigg Boss 12 beats Kaun Banega Crorepati 10 on TRP charts". The Indian Express.
- "Most watched Indian TV shows: KBC 10 soars up the TRP charts, Bigg Boss 12 sees a major decline". The Indian Express.
- "Most watched Indian TV shows: Kasautii Zindagii Kay climbs up the TRP chart". The Indian Express.
- "The Kapil Sharma Show back in TRP race, is the fifth most watched show of the week". Hindustan Times.
- "The Kapil Sharma Show's ratings dip, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is the top daily soap". India Today.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai makes a smashing entry in Top 5 most watched TV shows". The Times of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai spoiler: Vedika to turn vamp in Kartik, Naira and Kairav's life". Times Of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Vedika aka Pankhuri Awasthy receives hate messages from fans of Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan". Times Of India. 2 August 2019. Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Pankhuri Awasthy aka Vedika posts new pic from Naira and Kartik's bedroom, fans get upset". Times Of India.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Fans upset with the current track express their displeasure on social media". India Today.
- "TRP Report: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai gets a record number, topples Kundali Bhagya to take the 1st spot". Pinkvilla.
- "TRP Ratings Week 37, 2019: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Still At Top Of The Charts". News Nation.
- "Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race". Filmibeat.
- "In week 28 of BARC India's ratings, no changes were observed in the Hindi GEC". Indian Television dot com.
- "TRP Report Week 34: 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' Is Again At No.1 SPOT, Kundali Bhagya Follows!". ABP News.
- "Kundali Bhagya jumps to number one position beats Yeh Rishta Kya Kehltata Hai; here are the Top 20 shows of the week". The Times of India.
- "Most watched Indian television shows: Kundali Bhagya continues to top TRP chart". The Indian Express.
- "Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka beats top TV shows Kundali Bhagya and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai". The Times of India.
- "BARC Top 10: Latest Hindi TV Serial Rankings in India for 49 Week". The Quint.
- "TRP Ratings Week 53: 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' Slips; 'Choti Sarrdaani' Re-Enters Top 5". ABP News.
- "From Koffee with Karan to Big Boss Tamil — these are the most-watched Indian shows on Hotstar in 2019". Business Insider.
- "Most watched Indian TV shows: The Kapil Sharma Show beats Bigg Boss 13". The Indian Express.
- "TRP Ratings Week 2: 'Bigg Boss 13' Enters Top 3; 'Kundali Bhagya' Beats 'Naagin 4' Again". ABP News.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai jumps to the third position; Bigg Boss 13 takes the 6th spot on the TRP chart". The Times of India.
- "TRP Week 24 BARC Rating: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's entry, TRP list dominates religious shows". Times Now.
- "TRP Race: Shri Krishna Maintains Top Position, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Enters Top 5". CNN-News18.
- "Hina Khan's comment makes namma stars angry". The Times of India.
- "Oh podu, for the 'Hindi' serials!". The New Indian Express.
- "It is the real thing". The Hindu. Retrieved 2 August 2019.
- "Watch Akkareyanente Maanasam 2 on Hotstar". Hotstar.
- "Uravugal Thodarkathai 2 - Tamil Language Dubbed Family Romance Television Series on Vijay Super". Youtube. Retrieved 3 August 2019.
- "Star Life TV's plot and main casts of Not Without My Family".
- "Jam Tayang Yeh Rishta dan Bepannah ANTV Ganti, Penonton: Payah".
- "Won't allow Indian content as it damages our culture, says Pakistan Supreme Court". India Today.
- "Indian Television Academy Awards - Indian Award Shows Information". weebly.com. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "GR8! TV Magazine - THE INDIAN TELEVISION ACADEMY AWARDS, 2010". www.gr8mag.com. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- "Indian Television Academy Awards 2017 winners". The Times of India.
- "Indian Television academy awards 2019 winners list - Times of India". Times of India.
- "Indian Telly Awards - Indian Award Shows Information". weebly.com. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "Indian Telly Awards 2012 winners". Biz Asia.
- "Indian Telly Awards 2014 – And the winners are…". pinkvilla.com. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "14th Indian Telly Awards: Winners' List". The Times of India.
- "Indian Telly Awards 2019 winners list". The Indian Express.
- "Kalakar Awards - Indian Award Shows Information". weebly.com. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "Kalakar Awards: Radhika Madan, 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' actors bag prestigious awards [PHOTO]". International Business Times. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "kalakar-awards-2019-heres-the-winners-list-in-pics". fuzionproductions.com.
- "Lions Gold Awards - Indian Award Shows Information". weebly.com. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "Apsara/Star Guild Awards - Indian Award Shows Information". weebly.com. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "Star Guild Awards 2015 full winners list: Priyanka Chopra, Shahid Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Mohit Raina, Ronit Roy win top honours". India.
- "BIG Star Entertainment Awards - Indian Award Shows Information". weebly.com. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "Gold Awards 2018 Winners List: Nakuul-Surbhi-Ishqbaaaz team win big; Jennifer Winget-Mouni Roy among awardees". Pinkvilla.
- "Gold Awards 2019 Winners List: Shivangi Joshi, Mohsin Khan, Surbhi Chandna, Hina Khan and others win big". Pinkvilla.
- "Gold Awards 2019 Winners List: Hina Khan, Surbhi Chandna, Shivangi Joshi Walk Away With Trophies". Abp Live.