Outlook (Indian magazine)
The 17th Anninersary Issue of Outlook
|Former editors||Rajesh Ramachandran, Krishna Prasad, Vinod Mehta|
|First issue||October 1995|
|Company||Rajan Raheja Group|
(Outlook Publishing (India) Private Limited)
|Based in||New Delhi|
History and profileEdit
Outlook was first issued in October 1995 with Vinod Mehta as the editor in chief. It is owned by the Rajan Raheja Group. The publisher is Outlook Publishing (India) Pvt. Ltd. It features contents from politics, sports, cinema, and stories of broad interests. By December 2018, Outlook magazine's Facebook following had grown to over 12 lakh (1.2 million).
- IRS 2014 Topline Findings mruc.net. Retrieved 31 March 2013. Archived 7 April 2014 at Wayback Machine.
- "2. Which business family owns the Outlook Publishing group?". Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- India: Newspapers and Magazines Online worldpress.org. Retrieved 31 March 2013
- Politicians, journalists should never be friends:Vinod Mehta livemint.com. Retrieved 31 March 2013
- "Vinod Mehta, editor of India's Outlook magazine, dies at 73". Arab News. AP. 8 March 2015. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- "Outlook group to relaunch Newsweek in India by Apr". Business Standard. New Delhi. 24 February 2006. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- "Renowned journalist Vinod Mehta dies of multi-organ failure". The Times of India. 8 March 2015. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- Who's Who @ Tehelka Archived 28 July 2013 at the Wayback Machine tehelka.com. Retrieved 31 March 2013