Aaj Tak (transl. Till date) is an Indian Hindi-language news channel owned by Living Media group. It is one of the oldest Hindi news channels in India.
|Broadcast area||India and international|
|Slogan||सबसे तेज़ (Hindi) |
Sabse tez (ISO)
transl. 'Fastest of all'
|Headquarters||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Picture format||16:9 (1080i, news portal)
16:9 (2160p 4KTV, news portal)
|Key people||Shteesh Bhadauriya (CMD)|
|Sister channels||India Today|
Dilli Aaj Tak
|Launched||31 December 2000|
|Asianet Digital (India)||Channel 523|
|Siti Cable (India)||Channel 304|
|Tata Sky (India)||Channel 508(HD), Channel 509|
|Dish TV (India)||Channel 655|
|Reliance Digital TV (India)||Channel 406|
|Sun Direct (India)||Channel 572|
|d2h (India)||Channel 303|
|Airtel digital TV (India)||Channel 313, Channel 314 (HD)|
|Dish Network (USA)||Channel 706|
|Hathway Digital TV (India)||Channel 205|
|Dish Home (Nepal)||Channel 703|
|Sky (UK only)||Channel 710|
|Windows 10||Watch Live|
|Aaj tak Online||Watch Live|
|Aaj Tak Live||Watch Live|
A channel rebranding took place in January 2021.
In November 2015, a video came online showing an Aaj Tak reporter bribing a kid with money to purchase liquor in order to convince him to give a negative statement against a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader, for which the channel received condemnation.
Aaj Tak was fined ₹ 1 lakh and asked to broadcast apologies for fake news regarding Sushant Singh Rajput. The channel published fabricated last tweets by the actor on the channel, claiming that they were made by him a few days before his death and then deleted. Aaj Tak later removed its article with this fake news published in it.
Aaj Tak fined ₹ 5 lakh by BARC (Broadcast Audience Research Council) for viewership manipulation 
Aaj Tak HDEdit
On 14 December 2018, Aaj Tak launched their first Hindi high-definition channel, Aaj Tak HD, on TATA Sky Channel 508 owned by Living Media Group.
- DISH International TV Channels (Hindi)
- List of line-up changes on Sky (UK and Ireland) in 2020 - TVCL - TV Channel Lists
- # (21 January 2021). "Aaj Tak refreshes brand with new look for 20th anniversary". BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Brit, Events and Music. Retrieved 18 April 2021.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Exposed Aaj Tak journalist tutoring a poor child to give a bite against the government". Archived from the original on 28 March 2019.
- "Everyone furious at Aaj Tak after this leaked video".
- "Aaj tak fined over fake news on SSR". new indian express. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- "Aaj tak fined for viewership manipulation". bar and bench. bar and bench. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- BBC/Reuters/Media Center Poll: Trust in the Media (pg. 13)