The Financial Express is an Indian English-language business newspaper owned by The Indian Express Group. It has been published by the Indian Express group since 1961. The Financial Express specialises in Indian and international business and financial news. Its editor is Shyamal Majumdar.
|Owner(s)||Indian Express Group|
|Headquarters||B/B1, Express Building, Sector 10, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India|
The paper publishes 11 editions from a number of Indian cities. It also gives out two noteworthy awards - FE India's Best Bank Awards and FE-EVI Green Business Leadership Awards.
- "The Financial Express Newspaper Description". magzter.com. Retrieved 3 June 2020.
- "The Indian Express Group appoints Shyamal Majumdar as editor of the Financial Express". financialexpress.com. Retrieved 3 June 2022.
- "#IndependenceDay: The rise and rise of The Indian Express Group". Business Insider. 15 August 2015. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
- Official website
- Financial Express ePaper (E-Paper – Digital Replica of the newspaper)
- Financial Express Hindi website