This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009)
Rajshri Productions Pvt. Ltd. is a film production and distribution company based in Mumbai, India, established in 1947, which is primarily involved in producing Hindi films. The most successful films produced by the company include Dosti (1964), Ankhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se (1978), Nadiya Ke Paar (1982), Saaransh (1984), Maine Pyar Kiya (1989), Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (1994), Hum Saath Saath Hain (1999), Vivah (2006) and Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015). It has produced successful shows like Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, and Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara.
Rajshri Productions, the film production division of Rajshri, was established in 1947. Its first release Aarti met with critical acclaim and was screened at international film festivals. This was followed by Dosti, a non-star-cast film which became a box office success, and received the National Award for the Best Hindi Film of the Year (1964) and six Filmfare Awards.
Rajshri Productions made several more successful and critically acclaimed movies between the 1960s and 1980s including Uphaar, Geet Gaata Chal, Ankhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se, Chitchor, Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Man Bhaye and Saaransh. At the end of the 1980s, when the film industry experienced a slump due to the advent of home video, Rajshri was on the verge of closing down. However, the company had a hit with a musical teenage romance, Maine Pyar Kiya, directed in-house by Sooraj R. Barjatya, which saved the company from closure. It became one of Indian cinema's biggest grossers, and won six Filmfare Awards including Best Film and the Most Sensational Debut of the Year for 24-year-old Salman Khan.
Salman Khan followed up the success of Maine Pyar Kiya with Rajshri blockbusters Hum Aapke Hain Koun and Hum Saath Saath Hain. Hum Aapke Hain Koun remains one of the highest grossing releases in the history of Indian cinema, and won the National Award for the most popular film providing wholesome entertainment, as well as eight Filmfare Awards and six Screen Awards, including Best Film, Best Actress and Best Director.
- Koie Jane Na (2004) - STAR Plus
- Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki (30 May 2005 – 20 January 2011) - Sahara One
- Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli (17 November 2009 – 13 July 2012) - Zee TV
- Pyaar Ke Do Naam: Ek Raadha, Ek Shyaam (2006) - STAR Plus
- Do Hanson Ka Jodaa (2010) - NDTV Imagine
- Main Teri Parchhain Hoon (2008–2009) - NDTV Imagine
- Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga (27 February 2012 – 18 October 2013) - Sahara One
- Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara (18 June 2012 – 1 November 2014) - STAR Plus
- Mere Rang Mein Rangne Waali (17 November 2014 – 10 July 2015) - Life OK
- Swabhiman (19 December 2016 -29 September 2017) - Colors TV
- Piyaa Albela (6 March 2017 – 24 August 2018) - Zee TV
- Dadi Amma... Dadi Amma Maan Jaao! (2020) - Star Plus
In November 2006, Rajshri Productions launched a broadband entertainment portal, www
Rajshri Productions have offices in various Indian cities such as Mumbai, Rajkot, Hubli, Kolkata, Patna, Cuttack, Siliguri, Kathiar, Bhusawal, Nagpur, Raipur, Indore, Jaipur, Delhi, Kanpur, Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Jalandhar, Vijayawada, Bengaluru, Chennai, Ernakulam and various others.
- National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment – Won
1994 Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!
- Filmfare Best Movie Award – Won
1990 Maine Pyar Kiya
1995 Hum Aapke Hain Kaun
- Filmfare Best Movie Award – Nominated
1979 Ankhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se
- Zee Rishtey Award for Favourite Show (Fiction) – Nominated
2009 Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
2010 Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
- Zee Rishtey Award for Favourite Show (Fiction) – Won
2011 Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
|1966||Suraj||T. Prakash Rao|
|1970||Jeevan Mrityu||Satyen Bose|
|1972||Mere Bhaiya||Satyen Bose|
|Piya Ka Ghar||Basu Chatterjee|
|Geet Gaata Chal||Hiren Nag|
|Alibaba Marjinaa||Kedar Kapoor|
|Agent Vinod||Deepak Bahry|
|Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Man Bhaaye||Lekh Tandon|
|1978||Ankhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se||Hiren Nag|
|Sawan Ko Aane Do||Kanak Mishra|
|Saanch Ko Aanch Nahin||Satyen Bose|
|Gopal Krishna||Vijay Sharma|
|Raadha Aur Seeta||Vijay Kapoor|
|1980||Payal Ki Jhankaar||Satyen Bose|
|Maan Abhiman||Hiren Nag|
|Ek Baar Kaho||Lekh Tandon|
|1981||Jiyo To Aise Jiyo||Kanak Mishra|
|1982||Nadiya Ke Paar||Govind Moonis|
|Tumhare Bina||Satyen Bose|
|Sun Sajna||Chander Bahl|
|1983||Sun Meri Laila||Chander H. Bahl|
|1984||Rakt Bandhan||Rajat Rakshit|
|1989||Maine Pyar Kiya||Sooraj Barjatya|
|1994||Hum Aapke Hain Koun|
|1999||Hum Saath Saath Hain|
|2002||Hum Pyar Tumhi Se Kar Baithe||Mohan Singh Rathore|
|2003||Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon||Sooraj Barjatya|
|2004||Uuf Kya Jadoo Mohabbat Hai..!||Manoj J. Bhatia|
|2008||Ek Vivaah... Aisa Bhi||Kaushik Gatak||written by Sooraj Barjatya|
|2010||Isi Life Mein||Vidhi Kasliwal|
|2011||Love U...Mr. Kalakaar!||S. Manasvi|
|Jaana Pehchana||Sachin Pilgaonkar|
|2014||Samrat & Co.||Kaushik Gatak|
|2015||Prem Ratan Dhan Payo||Sooraj Barjatya|
|2016||Dawat E Shaadi||Syed Hussain||Urdu film|
|2019||Hum Chaar||Abhishek Dixit|
- ^ "Rajshri - India's Leading Entertainment Studios since 1947". rajshri. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- ^ "Rajshri Productions PVT LTD Information - Rajshri Productions PVT LTD Company Profile, Rajshri Productions PVT LTD News on The Economic Times". The Economic Times. Retrieved 7 May 2022.
- ^ "Sooraj Bhajatya's superhit film Maine Pyar Kiya saves Rajshri Productions". India Today. 15 May 1990. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- ^ Aminah Sheikh (1 February 2007). "Bollywood films now a click away". Rediff.com. Mumbai. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- ^ "23rd National Film Awards" (PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- ^ "42nd National Film Awards" (PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. Retrieved 20 July 2018.