Peter Avanzino is an American animation director. He has directed several episodes of Futurama, and served as supervising director on the 7th season of the series. Avanzino works for "Rough Draft Studios" in Glendale/Burbank. He has also directed episodes of Drawn Together, Duckman, The Wild Thornberrys, Sit Down, Shut Up, and The Ren and Stimpy Show. He was also a storyboard artist on The Ren and Stimpy Show and The Simpsons. Also, he directed the Christmas movie "How Murray Saved Christmas." He was born on May 26, 1962, and now resides in Los Angeles, California with his wife and kids.
Sit Down, Shut UpEdit
- "Hot Tub"
- "The Other Cousin"
- "Super Nanny"
- "A Very Special Drawn Together Afterschool Special"
- "Lost in Parking Space, Part One"
- "The Series Has Landed"
- "A Flight to Remember"
- "Fear of a Bot Planet" (co-directed with Carlos Baeza, Ashley Lenz and Chris Sauve)
- "Xmas Story"
- "Bender Gets Made"
- "Parasites Lost"
- "Insane in the Mainframe"
- "Crimes of the Hot"
- "Spanish Fry"
- Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs
- Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder
- "The Late Philip J. Fry" Which he won a Prime Time Emmy *"Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Animated Program (for Programming Less Than One Hour)#2010s for
- "The Six Million Dollar Mon"
The Ren & Stimpy ShowEdit
- "Stimpy's Fan Club"
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|This article about a television director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|