|Date of birth||21 March 1978|
|Place of birth||Thiès, Senegal|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|2004||→ Lorient (loan)||8||(0)|
|2006–2007||→ Al Shabab (loan)||9||(0)|
|2007–2008||→ Ettifaq (loan)||22||(9)|
|2014–2016||ASA Târgu Mureș||50||(18)|
|2018||CSM Târgu Mureș|
|2017||Cetate Deva (caretaker)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 September 2018|
Born in Thiès, N'Doye played for nearly 20 clubs during his career, mainly in Portugal's Primeira Liga and the Romanian Liga I. In his country, he represented ASC Diaraf and ASC Jeanne d'Arc, moving abroad in 2002 and signing with French side Toulouse FC.
In the 2014–15 season, 36-year-old N'Doye scored a career-best 12 goals in 23 matches for ASA Târgu Mureș, helping his team to the second position three points behind champions FC Steaua București. In September 2015, he renewed his contract for another year.
- "N'Doye, golgheterul surprinzător de la Târgu Mureș: "Am doar 17 ani!" Când vrea să se retraga de pe teren" [N'Doye, surprise Târgu Mureș goal-getter: "I am only 17!" When he wants to retire off the field] (in Romanian). Sport.ro. 1 September 2014. Retrieved 28 August 2015.
- "N'Doye se "stinge" la ASA după ce în sezonul trecut a fost golgheterul ardelenilor. Motivele pentru care Ousmane deziluzioneaza" [N'Doye "burns out" at ASA after being top scorer for the Transylvanians last season. Reasons why Ousmane disappoints] (in Romanian). Orange. 12 August 2015. Retrieved 28 August 2015.
- "'Gata, MAN!' OFICIAL: N'Doye a semnat cu ASA. Cat va juca la Tg. Mures" ['Gata, MAN!' OFFICIAL: N'Doye signed with ASA. Cat will play in Tg. Mures] (in Romanian). Sport.ro. 2 September 2015. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "WANTED: Ousmane N'Doye, mijlocas, 38 de ani :) Senegalezul a plecat de la ASA in plin campionat, nemultumit de situatia de la club: "E in Senegal sau in SUA"" [WANTED: Ousmane N'Doye, midfielder, 38 years old :) Senegalese left ASA midway through championship, unhappy with situation at the club: "He is in Senegal or the US"] (in Romanian). Sport.ro. January 2016. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- ""Venirea lui o să revitalizeze cluburile şi viaţa de noapte". OFICIAL – N'Doye a semnat cu un club din Liga 3" ["His arrival will revive clubs and nightlife". OFFICIAL – N'Doye has signed with a Liga 3 club] (in Romanian). ProSport. 12 August 2016. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "Ousmane N'Doye, transfer surpriză în fotbalul românesc! Cu cine a semnat jucătorul de 40 de ani" [Ousmane N'Doye, surprise transfer in Romanian football! Who has signed the 40-year-old player] (in Romanian). Digi Sport. 27 September 2018. Retrieved 27 September 2018.
- "Dame, fratele fostului dinamovist Ousmane N'Doye: "Eu şi fratele meu suntem speciali!"" [Dame, brother of former Dinamo man Ousmane N'Doye: "Me and my brother are special"]. Libertatea (in Romanian). 21 February 2011. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "Équipe nationale: Quand Ousmane Ndoye parle du vrai poste de Dame" [National team: When Ousmane Ndoye speaks of Dame's real position] (in French). Sene News. 9 September 2014. Retrieved 28 August 2015.