Nicktoons is a family of cable television channels owned by Viacom, with broadcasts in various countries or regions. It originated as the branding for Nickelodeon's original animated television series on August 11, 1991, but was seldom used by the network itself after the launch of the spin-off digital cable and satellite channel.
Nicktoons channels include:
- Nicktoons (United States), the flagship American channel launched in May 1, 2002
- Nicktoons (UK and Ireland), launched in 2002
- Nicktoons (Dutch TV channel), launched in 2007
- Nicktoons (Germany), launched in 2007
- Nicktoons (Latin America), launched in 2013
- N-Toons, formerly Nicktoons France, a defunct block of programming on Canal J.
- Nicktoons (Africa), launched in 2014
- Nicktoons (Scandinavia), launched in 2017
- Nicktoons (Arabia), launched in 2017
- Nicktoons (Turkey), launched in 2017
- Nicktoons (Poland), launched in 2018
- Nicktoons (Russia and Southeastern Europe), launched in 2019
- Nicktoons (Central and Eastern Europe), launched in 1 April, 2019