|Full name||Keito Nakamura|
|Date of birth||July 28, 2000|
|Place of birth||Abiko, Chiba, Japan|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
Attacking midfielder |
(on loan from Gamba Osaka)
|2019–||→ FC Twente (loan)||9||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 November 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 4 June 2019
Nakamura joined Gamba Osaka from Kantō Soccer League side Mitsubishi Yowa ahead of the 2018 J1 League season. He made his senior debut at the age of 17 on 24 February 2018 in a 3-2 home defeat by Nagoya Grampus in which replaced Hwang Ui-jo in the 69th minute and 10 minutes later crossed for Shun Nagasawa to head home and make the score 2-2.
In total he played 17 J1 League games during his debut campaign and netted 1 goal, the winner in a 2-1 win over V-Varen Nagasaki on November 24th. He also scored once in 7 J.League Cup games and made one substitute appearance in the Emperor's Cup, a shock home defeat to Kwansei Gakuin University.
Nakamura spent a large part of the second half of the season with Gamba's Under-23 side in J3 League where he netted 4 times in 15 appearances with the goals coming against FC Tokyo U-23, Thespakusatsu Gunma and Azul Claro Numazu.
Nakamura has represented Japan at Under-15, Under-16 and Under-17 level playing in both the AFC Under-16 Championship in 2016, and the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup in which he netted 4 times in 4 games before Japan were eliminated by England at the last-16 stage.
Last update: 2 December 2018
|Club performance||League||National Cup[a]||League Cup||Continental||Other||Total|
|Japan||League||Emperor's Cup||League Cup||Asia||Total|
Last Updated: 2 December 2018
|2018||Gamba Osaka U-23||J3||15||4||15||4|
- "Keito Nakamura Gamba Osaka Player Profile". Gamba Osaka (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 18 June 2019. Retrieved 11 March 2019.
- "Keito Nakamura Soccerway Player Statistics". Soccerway.com. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "Keito Nakamura J.League Player Profile". J.League English Website. Archived from the original on 17 June 2018. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "Gamba Osaka News – Keito Nakamura arrival". Gamba Osaka (in Japanese). 26 December 2017. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "Schedule & Results Gamba Osaka vs Nagoya Grampus". J.League English Website. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "Gamba Osaka vs Nagoya Grampus 2-3". Soccerway.com. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "Schedule & Results Gamba Osaka vs V-Varen Nagasaki". J.League English Website. Retrieved 1 February 2019.