This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Sports equipment, Textile|
|Marco Boglione (President)|
Gianni Crespi (CEO)
|Products||Clothing, Footwear, Sportswear|
Kappa was founded as a sock firm in Turin, Italy, in 1916 but didn't become ‘Kappa’ until 1967.
The following teams wear uniforms manufactured and provided by Kappa:
Associations and leaguesEdit
Kappa is the official football supplier for the following leagues, referees and associations:
- Flamurtari Vlorë
- Teuta Durrës
- Aston Villa (from 2019)
- Leeds United
- Salford City (from 2019)
- AS Monaco (from 2019)
- Panathinaikos (from 2019)
- Brescia Calcio (from 2019)
- Genoa (from 2019)
- Makedonija Gjorče Petrov
- Real Betis
- Cultural Leonesa
- Bursaspor (from 2019)
- Bangor City
- Montpellier Hérault Rugby
- Aviron Bayonnais
- Valladolid RAC
- Barcelona Universitari Club
- Pontypridd RFC
Kappa sponsored Scottish band Mogwai – the notes to their album Come On Die Young included a line stating "Mogwai wear Kappa clothing"; they also named a track on the album after the brand. Canadian rapper Dkay announced a sponsorship with Kappa in the music video for No Surprise, including the line "all kappa suit like a soccer team" in the song.
Excludes articles found in Category:Sportswear brands.
- "BasicNet.com". www.basicnet.com. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "Kappa USA". Kappa USA. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team". www.sauberf1team.com. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "Kappa firma il pallone della Serie B ConTe.it 2017/18" [Kappa signs as the ball of the 2017–18 Serie B ConTe.it] (in Italian). Milan: Lega B. Retrieved 15 August 2017.
- "Kappa style comes to Queensland". Football Queensland. 2017-04-20. Retrieved 2018-12-14.
- "Kappa, la indumentaria de Argentina por cuatro años" at Confederación Argentina de Basquet website, 15 May 2013 **+++Archived 23 September 2015 at the Wayback Machine
- BBL Media (2016-01-13). "KAPPA POISED TO DOMINATE BASKETBALL APPAREL IN UK FROM 2016–17". bbl.org.uk. British Basketball League. Retrieved 2017-07-23.
Leading international sportswear brand Kappa will become the official and exclusive apparel sponsor to the British professional basketball leagues and Great Britain national teams.
- 2015 FIBA Asia Championship – Singapore, FIBA.com, Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "Durandt slams SA promoters". Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "Mogwai – Come On Die Young". Discogs. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- RudeboyDkay, Dkay – No Surprise (Official Music Video), retrieved 2019-02-08
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kappa (company).|