This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Khan in December 2010
Natasha Madhvani (m. 2005)
|Relatives||Akbar Khan (Uncle)|
Zayed Khan (Cousin)
Susane Khan (Cousin)
See Khans of Bollywood
See Roshan family
After graduating in Business Management from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Khan returned to India to pursue his career in films and trained in acting at the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute. He made his acting debut in 1998 with a leading role in the romance Prem Aggan which garnered him the Filmfare Best Debut Award. Khan rose to prominence with starring roles in the acclaimed thriller Jungle (2000), the crime comedy Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega (2001), the drama Om Jai Jagadish (2002), the supernatural horror Bhoot (2003), the romance Janasheen (2003), the comedies No Entry (2005), Heyy Babyy (2007), and All the Best: Fun Begins (2009). He earned critical recognition for his portrayals in the 2001 thriller Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, the 2004 drama Dev, the 2004 romantic thriller Fida and the 2005 crime thriller Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena.
In addition to acting in films, he has participated in concert tours and stage shows. In May 2001, Khan was arrested for attempting to buy cocaine.
Early life and backgroundEdit
Fardeen Khan was born on March 8, 1974 in Mumbai. He is the son of the Bollywood actor Feroz Khan. He is Tanoli Pashtun (his grandfather, Sadiq Ali Khan Tanoli, moved from Ghazni, Afghanistan to India), while his mother, Sundari, comes from a Sindhi family. His sister is Laila Khan. Khan is the nephew of actors Sanjay Khan and Akbar Khan. He is the cousin of actors Zayed Khan and Suzanne Khan.
|1998||Prem Aggan||Suraj Singh||Winner, Filmfare Best Debut Award|
|2000||Jungle||Siddharth "Siddhu" Mishra|
|2001||Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya||Jai Bhatt|
|Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega||Rahul Kapoor|
|Hum Ho Gaye Aapke||Rishi Oberoi|
|2002||Kitne Door Kitne Paas||Jatin|
|Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahein||Abhay Indra Vishnu Pratap Singh / Abhay|
|Om Jai Jagadish||Jai Batra|
|2005||No Entry||Shekhar 'Sunny'|
|Shaadi No. 1||Raj Mittal|
|Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena||Arjun Verma|
|2007||Just Married||Abhay Sachdeva|
|Heyy Babyy||Al / Ali Haider|
|Life Partner||Karan Malhotra|
|All The Best - Fun Begins||Veer Kapoor|
|2010||Dulha Mil Gaya||Tej "Donsai" Dhanraj|
- "FardeeKhan". MSN. Archived from the original on 14 July 2011. Retrieved 5 December 2010.
- "Caught with cocaine, Fardeen Khan was let off after de-addiction stint". Times Of India. 23 May 2012.
- "Bollywood actor Firoz Khan dies at 70" (27 April 2009), Dawn News. Retrieved 12 March 2009.
- "Rakhi: Bond of bonds", Aug 19, 2013, Times of India. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- Rohit Garoo (22 September 2016), "Feroz Khan Marriage: Flamboyant Lover, Style Icon And A Film Legend", The Bridal Box. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- Chauhan, Gaurang (12 August 2017). "Fardeen Khan and Natasha blessed with a baby boy". Bollywoodlife.com. Retrieved 20 August 2018.