Sussanne Khan, formerly known as Sussanne Roshan (born 26 October 1978), is an Indian interior and fashion designer. She is the former wife of actor Hrithik Roshan. Her father is actor Sanjay Khan.
|Alma mater||Brooks College, California|
|Occupation||fashion designer, interior designer|
(m. 2000; div. 2014)
|Parent(s)||Sanjay Khan (father)|
Sussanne Khan was born to Sanjay Khan and Zarine Katrak Khan on 26 October 1978, in Bombay, as the third child in their family; a family rich with film artists and fashion designers including her father, Sanjay Khan who was a prominent actor in the 1980s. Her mother, Zarine Katrak is also an actress as well as an interior designer. She has 2 elder sisters and a younger brother.
Her younger brother, Zayed Khan is also an actor who works in Bollywood. Farah Khan Ali who was born as the eldest child out of the four is a jewelry designer and Sussanne's second sister, Simone Khan, is an interior designer.
After obtaining an Art associate degree in interior designing in 1995 from the Brooks College in USA, Khan started her career as an interior designer in 1996 by following the footsteps of her mother who was also a well known interior design during her active career.
In 2011, she partnered with fellow interior designer and a well recognised film producer, Gauri Khan, to launch and introduce The Charcoal Project foundation in Mumbai, which is the first interior fashion design store in India. The Charcoal Project is also considered as the most popular design store in India.
She worked for The Label Life, an e-commerce fashion lifestyle company established in 2012. She was employed as the first interior fashion designer for the company. In 2014, she launched the official branch of Pearl Academy campus in Mumbai and supporting the students of the academy by handling scholarships.
Khan married Hrithik Roshan in 2000 after dating for four years. The couple ended their 14-year-old relationship in 2013 and got divorced a year later, after having two sons. She was involved in the Dragon fly club raid in December 2020.
- Assomull, Sujata. "Business of Fashion: When 3 is Company". m.khaleejtimes.com. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- "Meet the original style mavens, Gauri Khan, Sussanne Khan, Twinkle Khanna | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". dna. 13 January 2018. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- Jeshi, K. (1 September 2016). "I am enchanted by the world of design". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- "WHY SUSSANNE KHAN IS ONE OF THE TOP INTERIOR DESIGNERS IN INDIA". www.delightfull.eu. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- "Sussanne Khan, Gauri Shinde feted as women achievers". The Indian Express. 8 April 2017. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- "Exclusive: Sussanne Khan joins as the first Indian designer for Yoo". Vogue India. 26 February 2015. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- Bhatia, Ritika (2 May 2015). "Quiet luxury". Business Standard India. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Simply Suzzane". India Today. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 20 April 2014. Retrieved 30 September 2017.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Sussanne Khan Finally Revealed That Why She Ended Her 13 Years Of Marriage With Hrithik Roshan". BollywoodShaadis. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Hrithik Roshan, Forever And Always: Ex-Wife Sussanne Khan's Birthday Post". NDTV.com. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sussanne Khan.|