We Can't Dance Tour
This article does not cite any sources. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Following the release of We Can't Dance, Genesis spent 13 weeks performing 55 concerts between May and July 1992, with a 15-date UK tour in October/November. The popular worldwide tour sold out arenas and stadiums (where they played on the U.S. leg of the tour). This proved to be Collins' last tour with Genesis until the band reunited in 2007. The album was re-released as a SACD/DVD double disc set (including new 5.1 and Stereo mixes) in October 2007. During the recording of We Can't Dance a 40-minute documentary called No Admittance was produced and broadcast on the Disney Channel. It has since been included in the bonus DVD released in 2007.
|Tour by Genesis|
|Associated album||We Can't Dance|
|Start date||8 May 1992|
|End date||17 November 1992|
|No. of shows||69 (71 scheduled)|
|Genesis concert chronology|
The "We Can't Dance" tour featured shows in large arenas and stadiums throughout North America and Europe. It would be the band's final full-length tour until the 2007 Turn It On Again reunion tour. The tour is captured live on the albums The Way We Walk, Volume One: The Shorts, The Way We Walk, Volume Two: The Longs and the concert video The Way We Walk - Live in Concert.
- "Land of Confusion"
- "No Son of Mine"
- "Driving the Last Spike"
- Old Medley
- "Throwing It All Away" (eliminated after 23 October)
- "Fading Lights"
- "Jesus He Knows Me"
- "Dreaming While You Sleep" (eliminated 25 June—28 October and after 15 November )
- "Home by the Sea/Second Home by the Sea"
- "Hold on My Heart"
- "Domino (Part 1: In the Glow of the Night – Part 2: The Last Domino)"
- "Drum Duet"
- "I Can't Dance"
- Phil Collins – drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Tony Banks – keyboards, backing vocals
- Mike Rutherford – guitars, bass, backing vocals